When did you realize that Jordan Peterson is a disingenuous right wing hack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=loGG5nrVIsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I take it you haven't tidied up that room yet Bucko?

Please explain user...

He's actually pretty based

has ironic shareblue posting become actual shilling?

> Free speech advocate who won't allow discussion about topics that offend the jews
> Teaches about nazis and commies but either won't look into atrocity propaganda against Nazis or wont teach it.
> Quotes The Gulag Archipelago constantly but won't mention 200 years together

Anouther good goy/controlled oposition. Fuck any free speech advocate expert in ww2 who doesnt teach the truth.

I'd LOVE to see him discuss holocaust revision but it won't happen. FUCK HIM. FUCK HIS COWARDICE!

when he told me (on youtube within last month or so) that Hitler was actually worse than Ive been told.

All uni professors are fucking hacks and kikes

ALL OF THEM

Just follow the money if you have doubts about anyone.

As soon as I realized he was a classical liberal with a primarily boomer audience

immediately

Why is it so hard for leftists to get around the idea that right-wing thinkers and figures ACTUALLY believe in the right-wing ideals they speak about?

Like how apparently Alex Jones is evil and purposely peddles lies to his fanbase? Or how Sam Hyde preys upon a far-right audience? Or how Trump is disingenuous to his followers? Or how Lauren Southern, Milo, Gavin, Styx,etc. etc. are just in it for the money? Obviously the money is a big part to it, but I'd bet most of them fully believe in what they're saying. They have to put up with unspeakable amounts of abuse and hate, are Sup Forumstard NEETbux really that appealing?

Obviously one should have a healthy skepticism of public figures but pretending that there are zero authentic right-wing pundits is just intellectually dishonest.

You need to sort yourself out

They all know that jews have incredible power but that even mentioning this truth will make their accademic career btfo and they'll be a waiter or something

>racemixing is good. culture supersedes nationality. Israel is our greatest ally.
t. alt-lite eceleb

That bit when he waited for his gal to take her liberties then married her - needs explanation, also his voice and stance, cringy, message 100% correct. Which is it then? Are you the man or are you the beta pretending to be one. Molymeme seems way more convincing although not perfect. Nobody is ffs. I dare you to pick one and let him be scrutinised. Trump maybe? He fathered a kike fucking plastic chest idiocy and a boy that might overturn anything we know with an eastern gold digger. Complicated topic. Unless you're planning to run an empire in a modern world. I don't fucking know.

He's not right wing, did you forget your medicine today user?

JP is pretty cool.

Passionate about what he's into, far from disingenuous and certainly not right wing.

He may be a leaf, but he's definitely our leaf.

He's not there to talk about the jews. He's there to help you sort yourself out and honour your father. If he went on tangents about the Holocaust his message would be convoluted and people would have legitimate (in their eyes) to deny what he says. Instead he uses the nazis as a way of showing how authoritarianism manifests in a decaying society, and how it can lead to something much worse, totalitarianism (stalin/ussr). In fact most of the time he talks about nazis he goes straight into "stalin killed 100 million, mao killed 300 million."

Pick your battles. The perfect Sup Forums speaker could never exist because Sup Forums is not perfect

Just ignore me, like a good goy, good night.
youtube.com/watch?v=loGG5nrVIsM

like right wing is a fucking insult, fucking kys weakling, I rest my case drops niggerish mic whatever, pick fucking bridges by jewgle

I haven't watched many of his videos though I did watch part of his interview with Joe Rogan and his interview on TVO.

While I didn't agree with everything he said, he came off as a fairly reasonable guy.

You don't have to agree with everything someone says

The people hanging on his every word and watching all of his videos are a bunch of cucks imo.

I realized it when I saw him demanding like 10 dollars for some shitty online personality test that tells people they have a conservative brain and shit like that.

so either he's a liar and won't tell us his true opinions, or he supports racemixing and israel?