Is Austria starting to finally wake up?

First Hofer, now Kurz and now this ... paying illegals to return home voluntarily.

Other urls found in this thread:

fagbook.com/ShalomAlaikumVienna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beautiful

>paying people to break into your country

fucking nazis.
i hope we pay them to come here we need people to pay our pensions

How it this waking up? If it was me I would say since your not a citizen the constitution does not apply to you. So you could legally murder, steal, rape, and pillage all illegals. None would come and the few that did would be shot by right wing death squads.

>immigrants contributing

man, if there's one thing you can be praised for, it's your sense of humour

I wanted them to unite with you, but this changed my mind

>paying illegals

Round them up, put them in truck, dump them over border wall

easy peasy

Good pic.

Austria also has the highest per capita deportation numbers in Europe after increasing deportations 90% compared to last year.

not with their own money tho right?
use taxpayer money for racist goals

Deporting or "deporting"? Just writing them off of the official numbers, or actually making sure they get out and stay out?

>paying someone to leave

just deport or gas if they dont wanna leave
wtf is this paying bs lol
stop glorifying cuck behaviour
you think these individuals care about money?

They have the money and it's literally the easiest way to get them to fuck off.
If the Austrians are smart they will register the fugees and make sure that the same one can't cross any EU borders a second time.
Next step to solve our problem would be to pay them for sterilization.

>free bucket of kfc with every nig neutered

As long as immigtants are allowed in nothing changes.

one day in the not too distant future they could be known as the white supremacist country that kept you brown people out.

welcome to the olympic games!

This was done by France back under Sarkozy's government when they we're rounding up the gyppos, stuffing €500 in their pockets, and then shipping them off to Romania.

I've seen those finally waking up threads for over years, in reality nobody is waking up and nothing is happening

At least that might be a star.t And who says they are elligal

Are you retarded? They are paying them to leave

And I will beat refugees who refuse to leave.

Actually it's a good solution, they pay like 2k euros or something, that's not much.
Take for example the US, even if they paid every nigger $100.000 to leave for Africa it would cost less than the Iraq war.
It's really a drop in the bucket when you consider the cost every nigger causes society.

Also refugees have a different status than illegal immigrants.
We'd have to change the law to deport them lawfully. I'd be for it but then all of the world would place sanctions on us for being literally Hitler again.

are austrians naturally rightwing, it would explain a lot?

That's old news from March. You haven't seen nothing yet. Pic related.

Rumour has it Strache himself wants to be Interior Minister (and have police/public security under his command). And he will probably get it.

Hofer wants to be Foreign Ministrer - although it's highly doubtful he'll get that as it's traditionally an ÖVP domain. So in turn FPÖ might get another key department, either Justice or Defense.

Only this

We are more conservative than Germans from Germany, it's always been like this. German Bavarians are more like us but within Germany they are always mocked for being so conservative.
So there's a very distinct difference between a northern German and a southern or eastern German. (of course only on average)
We've also been in an empire with the Hungarians, Czech, Slovaks and so on for centuries, that's something Germans did not experience, so there's also a cultural difference.
But Austrians always called themselves Germans throughout history. It's only after WWII that this has stopped.
And it's even forbidden within the constitution both in Germany and in Austria for our countries to ever unite again.

Austria can't/won't do shit when American Jewesses are infiltrating your government agencies responsible for maintaining and controlling migration.

I know this woman personally. You don't stand a chance.

T. BOLDRINI
SHUT UP OILNIGGER , without oil you would be some poor faggots that live with fish

What's stopping them from obtaining another fake ID then endlessly repeating the process? Sounds like EZ Mun-E 2me.

trips wasted on a brainlet

Dude you have no fucking idea, jews in Austria are always frightened to death.
I have some jewish friends and acquaintances so I know.
They never tell anyone that they are a jew and are very private here out of fear.
Some of them have already started to leave the country, so I doubt we are gonna get kiked.
Btw, thanks for the name.

fagbook.com/ShalomAlaikumVienna/

Oh cmon it became so quiet here since last year we dont want them back here

See
2late4u

Paying them? Round them up, take whatever money/posessions they have as a punishment and then kick them out.

This is how it started with the Jews.
I hope we're not going to have another holocause on our hands.

Sounds like we need to destabilize the Islamic state of Allemagne and return it to Austrian clay.

you cant
eu laws an state laws forbid deporting refugees
when the laws were made, asylum was a holy right and very important, now the refugees use that right and spit on it
So in terms of getting rid of them, asking them to leave is one of few options

We could provide them with tents and let them sleep in the winter outside instead of giving them nice apartments.

Just don't follow the EU laws? What the fuck can they do?

>Fingerprints
>???
>Profit

its more expensive

>paying people to stop invading you

Fucking faggots deserve everything bad that comes to them.

>pay them to come and stay.
>they while being paid to exist will somehow pay to keep the pensions solvent.

I see what you did there.

>eu laws
When did it stop beign a trade agreement and start being a governing body?
No, I'm really asking, I want to be better informed in the future.

what?! just trip by boat from africa or through turkey cost 5000$.

sorry Les, check these duhbs instead

This is dumb. They should be removed at gunpoint

Why not just kill them?

its 2017 m8 u can just get new fingerprints

The European Union has always been a governing body. The"European Coal and Steel Community" and the "European Economy Community" were trade agreements, which existed prior to the European Union.

because diversity is their greatest strength haven't u heard

>paying illegal to go back
>waking up

this is beyond cucked, waking up would be forcefully removing them from your country