What Sup Forums think about iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iIpfWORQWhU
youtube.com/watch?v=jUxceU8zsfs
youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not as good as Iraq but better than Saudis

Anything in the Middle East that isn't israel is alright with me.

decent track from a shitty era of music
youtu.be/iIpfWORQWhU

better than the kikes for sure

Should have been our friends in the Middle East instead of Sunni scum.

oh god not even one is decent looking

Their version of Islam is too moderate.

Even Pakistan?

Great people with a rich culture and history. Shame that the mudslimes destroyed it

>BUT THE SHAH WAS A PUPPET
youtube.com/watch?v=jUxceU8zsfs

Muzz. They can fuck off.

Huh? Is mudslimes codeword for CIA?

>remember_roots.exe
please

>the mudslimes destroyed it

You mean America destroyed it.
Should have allowed them to become democratic.

>implying that democracy works

pakistan isn't middle east

I like

> Pakistan
> Middle east
The knowledge of the average pol faggot in a nutshell

Not when you murder their elected president and install a brutal tyrant, no.

Tudeh was too much of a threat in a non-rigged democracy.

Not that the CIA and State Department didn't fuck a lot of shit up.

I don't really think about them desu, other than I don't want the Neocons to start a war with them.

Better than Israel and Saudi Arabia
Still shit though.

I remember that when they were the center for Islamic terror that terrorists killed Jews. :)

>God chosen people.

Well, we can say that God is at least a person with a nice heart, he didnt choose them for their fucking uglies faces.

>Pakistan
>Middle East

idiot

Why don't you go visit a Muslim country then? You'll be on your knees crawling back to the west

amerilard*

Main problem with American foreign policy is they never trust democracies and put way too much trust in "friendly" dictators.

They keep making the same mistakes over and over again and never learn.

Iran is a decent country though.

Iran was a pretty nice place to live before America's war on democracy.

Mossadegh was a prime minister, and he wasn't executed but placed under house arrest.

The Shah could have fired him at will as well, IIRC the Constitution was modelled off of Belgium's circa 1905 which allowed it.

Still an unfortunate clusterfuck because of BP being flaming assholes.

Iran was a great country before your shit hole fucked it up

The problem is they can't determine when is a good time to push it.

Iran could have had it, not South Vietnam while dealing with a Communist insurgency and foreign infiltration.

Honestly our State Department is so retarded I don't even fucking know how we managed to deal with shit at all during the Cold War.

I am a rabid racist but Iranians are like one of the highest quality people. Definitely honorary whites, I have had the opportunity to meet lots of Iranian people and they were all friendly, polite, cultured, etc unlike their Arab scum neighbors (Iranians are Persian).

>BP

So that's how you spell CIA?

Allready been there. I had a nice time and saw some cool sights. Iranians are very friendly.

South asia, retard

That America hasn't totally destroyed them to Somalia-tier anarchy is a testament to them. They're an ancient culture and people and I hope one day we can apologize and resume normalized relations with them.

It was better before the revolution

BP instigated all of it. Who do you think told M16 and the CIA Mossadegh was a Communist?

I pray a Iran/Syria/Russian alliance pushes Saudi Arabia's shit in.

>no Rothschild central bank
>strong traditional society, no room for SJW crap
They're fine by me

Once Israel found that the Shah was becoming too powerful, they decided to fund the Islamist that rule the country today. Iran used to be beautiful.

I like Persians. It is too bad that they have been screwed over so badly by the USA and the world.

No lie, they have some fine ass bitches there. Blondes with blue eyes and all. They even have Jews that hate Israel there too.

If McDonald's wants to nuke Brazil you'd do that too?

This is "muh Russia hackers stoled the election" level of simplicity

Even in the 20th century you weren't going to direct the course of a country's future just by killing off one guy. Did WW1 happen solely because Franz was shot and killed? Of course not! Same with the Iranian Revolution - it's preposterous to assert that it simply occurred in a vacuum because of one act.

Honestly, have you even read the full story of the Abadan crisis? This is like basic background knowledge of AJAX.

The US didn't have a strong presence in Iran, it was highly dependent on what the British told them, and BP and vested interests were pissed off at the nationalization of the oilfields.

Even then it took arm twisting for them to get the president non board, it wasn't just the CIA doing shit for the lulz.

This was a constant issue with dealing with Iran, Washington didn't have lot of experience and knowledge and didn't care enough to actually figure shit out.

Second from right is salvageable. Needs a makeover tho.

Did you even read what I wrote? I was arguing the same fucking thing.

1953 didn't doom Iran to 1979, but it still could have been avoided.

It's mostly America's support of the Shah, a brutal tyrant who tortured any political opponents that fucked up Iran.

Same with America's support of Saddam Hussein and the Taliban.
You guys constantly fuck countries up with your "friendly" dictators.

Young Iranian women are beautiful. The moment you marry them they warp and twist into short flabby goblins.

It's almost like they're more closely related to us than the semitic (jew, arab, etc.) peoples.

Hopeless shithole that will burn to the ground soon G-d willing.

ftfy

>what Sup Forums think about iran?
It's time to nuke it along with israel and the whole middle-east

even the one in the tan coat who looks almost decent has like size 15 feet

They aren't though, at least not genetically. Semites are closer to Europeans than Persians are. The only thing we have more in common with Persians is our language.

Soon Kike soon

Here user, bleach your eyes youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc