imgur.com/a/PiAkw
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 25
>DeZ; SAA make big advance on IS, penetrate one km into the city after smashing through IS front lines
>DeZ; SAA resume assault on Deir Ezzor City, today striking IS defenses near the Industrial District led by attack choppers
>No ‘chemical weapons probe’ before evidence is given: Russian UN delegate
>500 Busraya tribesmen join the ranks of Liwa al-Quds, will assist in Abu Kamal ops
>ISIS take advantage of sandstorm in DeZ governate to launch offensive, able to capture a T-90 but were repelled by SAA and sustain serious losses
>Officers from Russian Center for Reconciliation of the opposing sides in Sy arrange return of another group of refuges to the Aleppo province
>HTS claim they seized more than 30 towns from IS in recent weeks while conducting a counter-offensive in east Hama
>FSA, Turkey agree to form ‘national’ army, parties must hand over all border crossings, weapons, and vehicles to Sy interim govt
>Another jihadist emir has been killed in the Idlib Governate, the third such incident in the last 72 hours
>Sy government urges UN to stop US Coalition crimes in Syria, as US coalition continues to deny DeZ airstrike

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-unveils-new-Hezbollah-leader-on-Syria-border-508368
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xwAZ2m-97EM
youtube.com/watch?v=kBTqiukEKA4
youtube.com/watch?v=5wTUsJuiVx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni_F6eyusIQ
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-ship-supplied-military-hardware-heads-syrian-port/
sana.sy/ru/?p=123434
fb.com/syrianarmy.sy/photos/a.493716924071646.1073741828.489306751179330/1315777621865568/?type=3
fb.com/Sharqiya.Observatory/videos/168618923719976/
youtube.com/watch?v=7TjJraMAGSg
sana.sy/en/?p=116510
sana.sy/en/?p=116423
sana.sy/ru/?p=123346
ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507481798.html
ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507459451.html
ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507464930.html
ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507464627.html
ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507465371.html
tass.com/politics/972067
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-fm-calls-halting-terrorist-migration-defeat-syria-iraq/
ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507485131.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lvkrbn2Xn08
youtube.com/watch?v=d1dixEjfWU8
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-kurds-oil-insight/fear-of-iranian-general-left-iraqi-kurdish-oil-fields-deserted-idUSKBN1CU2CM
dawn.com/news/1366178/pakistan-tells-us-to-accept-defeat-in-afghanistan-agrees-assistance-on-equal-terms
firstpost.com/world/pakistan-no-longer-your-proxy-khwaja-asif-tells-us-acknowledges-trust-deficit-over-afghanistan-4174263.html
twitter.com/KhawajaMAsif/status/923239022343999489
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The IDF Military Intelligence Directorate has identified Hezbollah’s main man on the eastern, Syrian-held side of the Golan as Munir Ali Naim Shaiti, also known as Haj Hasham. The 50-year-old father of four from south Lebanon spends most of his time in Syria where he is in charge of security and directing all Hezbollah operations in the war-torn country.

>While his main role in Syria is to assist the Assad regime’s army in its fight against the rebel groups in the area, he gets his orders from the influential and powerful Maj.-Gen. Qasem Soleimani

>Shaiti is also in charge of preparing Hezbollah’s military infrastructure for a war with Israel, which the Jewish state believes will not be confined to one front...

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israel-unveils-new-Hezbollah-leader-on-Syria-border-508368

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Something /comfy to watch from today's combat, mostly liberation of al-Sina in Deir ez Zor city:
youtube.com/watch?v=xwAZ2m-97EM
youtube.com/watch?v=kBTqiukEKA4
youtube.com/watch?v=5wTUsJuiVx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ni_F6eyusIQ

Some sweet toyz heading to Syria, dunno what it is but looks fat:
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-ship-supplied-military-hardware-heads-syrian-port/

The Intercept publishes documents provided by Snowden, which shows that, with the knowledge of the US, Saudi Arabia handed over to terrorists in Syria 120 tons of explosives and rockets in Syria, ordering its insurgents to capture Damascus and take Damascus airport

sana.sy/ru/?p=123434

>How to seriously help people 101

Reportedly Suheil took the decision to launch an offensive on Abu Kamal:
fb.com/syrianarmy.sy/photos/a.493716924071646.1073741828.489306751179330/1315777621865568/?type=3

Tommorow Putin goes to Ankara, allegedly some intelligence over NATO-Syria. I smell the fucken sattelite room.

Visuals of SDF in Tanaq, Lithuanian was right as fuck about this.
fb.com/Sharqiya.Observatory/videos/168618923719976/

Plus some of my thoughts if anyone feels like going on with the discussion:

Usual alQaeda activities this season:
youtube.com/watch?v=7TjJraMAGSg

Russians want a simple answer from US regime:
>what are you really doing in Syria under excuse of fighting terrorism?
Some insight into the political shenanigans:
sana.sy/en/?p=116510
sana.sy/en/?p=116423
sana.sy/ru/?p=123346
ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507481798.html
ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507459451.html

Geneva starts on 27th, but main opposition negotiator won't participate, since he's waiting for Astana. In my opinion he's an idiot, because usually people from the FSA going to Astana are either: killed by their own former friends or RuAF'd. ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507464930.html

RF and Iranians negotiating before Astana 7, which is starting at 30-31.
Some more: ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507464627.html & ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507465371.html

Lavrov calls for a world-wide coalition against radical islamist movements, in case after they lose Syria and Iraq and try to build structures in another countries (keep in mind it's a wise step to counter the US expansion into Africa, which is de facto planned to counter Chinese expansion there)
Sources:
>tass.com/politics/972067
>almasdarnews.com/article/russian-fm-calls-halting-terrorist-migration-defeat-syria-iraq/
Plus, former US envoy to UN liked the idea:
>ria.ru/syria/20171024/1507485131.html
And praises what US-Russian cooperation can achieve in the fight against terrorism.

More and more western equipment and weaponry recovered in Mayadeen, after Islamic State retreated:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Lvkrbn2Xn08
>youtube.com/watch?v=d1dixEjfWU8

>Shaiti is also in charge of preparing Hezbollah’s military infrastructure for a war with Israel, which the Jewish state believes will not be confined to one front
SOON

Reminder

@islamicworldupd 2 hours ago

Pic of #Iraq|i Harakat #Hezbollah al-Nujaba taking position in the border town of Rabi'a near #Syria border

Anayurdum Türkistan'ı bölüp koymuşlar desu senpai

updats from 2 threads ago ...

DeZ
Damasc
Homs
Raqqa
Iraq
Yemen
Misc

what is he looking at, /sg/?

Topkek, Majoosi in Rabia, I wonder if Abadi lost the control of PMU by now honestly.

Fucken media empire lad

>sryrian border

> implying Abadi had any control over the PMU

>I wonder if Abadi lost the control of PMU by now honestly.
You think he really ever had control? He's a pretty weak leader overall, the thing with teh Kurds is the only time he's pretended to have a backbone and I bet if the US had barked he would have stood down and then been overthrown

>Maj.-Gen. Qasem Soleimani
The legend

The Khommie Dance™

>cUk
Fuck you I'm changing my id

Bruh, look at this dude.

Oh ho, wait til you see it oh ho ho ho

oh no no no.... ohohhh ohhhhhh...

#Iraq’s media authority issues an order to ban 2 #Kurdish channels Kurdistan24 and Rudaw, and seize their equipments
@islamicworldupd 2h

PFFFFFFFTHA HA HA HA HA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

HAHAHAHAHA

>implying anyone here actually reads any of this shit
Reported for spam

Honestly if he had they'd be in Abu Kamal by now.
He has to control them to some degree at least, but groups like Harakat al-Nujaba joining the PMU is a bit of an overextention, since by now US control a Hezbollah division through a proxy, oh the irony.

>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-iraq-kurds-oil-insight/fear-of-iranian-general-left-iraqi-kurdish-oil-fields-deserted-idUSKBN1CU2CM
>Iraqi engineers arrived to the sound of alarm bells warning about system malfunctions, prompting them to immediately shut down wells. Now, they need passwords and expertise from their Kurdish counterparts to restore oil output fully.
>“After we discovered that some of the key equipment was missing and the control panel was ringing alarms of crude processing malfunction, we immediately shut down oil wells,” the NOC engineer said.
Seems like the turds left a mess in Kirkuk oil plants.

lmao

how'd you change your ID so quickly?

Threadly reminder

Changed connections

>You think he really ever had control?
Yeah, sure, if he didn't than how come they haven't stormed western Mosul or Euphrates Valley on their own and waited for the orders?

why do you have multiple different connections?

>Code the stuff in Kurdish
>Best hackers on Earth unable to crack it

Updates from last bread

DeZ

T2
Hama

Golan
Misc

Because govt cuts them off so I have to change to one which is working

>Kurds get more Oil fields in Syria
>mfw they also break those too and destroy their own economy

Holy fucking ahahahahahaha

Iran wants to maintain this illusion that the PMU is part of the Iraqi army and does not want to make it look like they have full control.
Keep in mind, even shia in Iraq would not be too happy of having iran fully controling their armed forces. The PMU heads might be under Iran, but most of their manpower isnt.
Its a sticky situation, Abadi's personality doesnt help too.

>key equipment was missing and the control panel was ringing alarms of crude processing malfunction, we immediately shut down oil wells,

Egyptian poster, I know you've made the Chad vs virgin memes before, I have an idea for one.
>The Virgin Peshmerga fighter vs the Chad Shadow Commander

show flag

software (proxy/vpn) connection, you mean?

influence and control are different
influence sure, but I highly doubt he trusts the PMU's or wants to ever really rely on them. Control isn't a word I'd use in this case

You do know the soldier is an Arab Baathist ?

What? No I am the kashmiri poster

>Iran wants to maintain this illusion that the PMU is part of the Iraqi army and does not want to make it look like they have full control.
That's why they wave the Majoosi flag on a plate saying "border crossing" and make it public, eh? & >The PMU heads might be under Iran, but most of their manpower isnt.
>Its a sticky situation, Abadi's personality doesnt help too.
Agreed tho

Kashmir is rightfully Pakistani clay.

you have literally various different physical connections? don't they go to the same regional hub? why/how would the govt. shut down one of those connections and not the other

That's just semantics, but yeah, Abadi having some influence over them is surely saying it better than having control over them. Yeah.

You do know how memes work right?

war will end very soon

the most interesting part is what assad and syria will become

what trade deals syria will sign?

will former jihadists be used as slaves to make some manual work in syria or will they run away to Merkel to harass still remaining hardworking germans etc?

True!

What majoosi flag? Hezbollah is viewed positively even by sunnis due to the influence of Hassan Nasrallah. If it was the iranian flag it would be a different story.

not really related to syria but still region related so
dawn.com/news/1366178/pakistan-tells-us-to-accept-defeat-in-afghanistan-agrees-assistance-on-equal-terms

firstpost.com/world/pakistan-no-longer-your-proxy-khwaja-asif-tells-us-acknowledges-trust-deficit-over-afghanistan-4174263.html
"we don't need the us- they give us a trickle. bring on sanctions, it will not affect us. also you are getting BTFO in afghanistan and stop trying to play proxy"

ameriKKKa getting BTFO by third world shithole

Ok walking memri tv
Because they are fucking incompetent. One time blocked 2g internet but left 3g/4g open.

I mean come on, Hezzies are Hezzies, they do fire rituals and Shia Jihad for the starters

>dr pâvêl, I’m hezbollah

it's all wireless then?

sure , but not today

>Brazil can have a new President Today, because...

>Temer had a Heart Attack

And now there is a vote in the Senate for the continuation of a denunciation that may lead him away from the presidency.

In both cases, another year of instability, in case the Great Vampire leaves.

And all average Brazilians worrying about football

A good day to be a Brazilian.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE US COALITION

This sunni shia issue isnt as big as you think it is in the Arab World. Its more of an Iran vs Saudi influence.

Hello fellas hows the battle against the eternal jew going along?

Nah I have two different broadbands and some wireless also

You do know the stuff youre making are reddit tier memes?

>Its more of an Iran vs Saudi influence.
Oh yeah, I've heard some really smart and wise and handsome guy (me) summed it up nicely:
>Iran and Saudis are willing to fight each other to the last Syrian

I see

Tiger to lead the most complex battle against the preacher
-And- - - - - - - - -
The Syrian army is advancing toward Bu Kamal from two main fronts:
The first of the vicinity of the city of the southern fields
The second of the circumference (station T2)
At the time the army arrived in the first axis to the outskirts of the town (Al-Ashara) after the control of (Qouriya) and (Mahasar Mahkan).
(T2) in the southernmost countryside of Deir al-Zour, trying to isolate it from the supply routes to the countryside and east of the fields and towards the Iraqi border area.
The decision to resolve the Battle of (Boukamal) was actually taken and will be led by the most successful military commanders in this type of war (Brigadier Suhail Hassan # Tiger).
What is going on today in the vicinity of the second station is part of securing the roads to the city in the context of an integrated plan to hold the Iraqi-Syrian border.
The military is focusing its operations around T2 to resolve its battle in the short term in anticipation of any changes that may occur in the vicinity of the Euphrates Valley, especially as there is fear of expanding the American deal with Al-Furat. This will allow the alliance to cross the river between the fields and Albuqamal to block the Syrian army, and the al-Dawash / who will vacate their positions will devote themselves to fighting the army on the other axes and reaching the vicinity of the T2 station. ) May cause a change in the power parameters One of the most violent fronts in the eastern desert.
And mainly the gangs of Qdd, which is considered the entire eastern suburb of Deir Al-Azur, north of the Euphrates River, where it moved its military equipment in the direction of the eastern countryside in order to accelerate the Battle of Azur and control the largest possible geography
(part one of two)

Despite the centralization of the movement towards (Albuqmal) within the current military plans, he continued his move around the city of Deir al-Azur and on the northern bank of the Euphrates River, controlling the town of (Tabiya al-Jazeera) to the border of the town (Newkidat) near (Khasham) The northern bank of the river, specifically control of the area (Khasham), which is so far the only administrative area in Deir al-Zour north of the Euphrates, controlled by the army, noting the intensity of attacks / evaders / withdrawers from (Field Omar) received by gangs / Between (squares) and (Albuqmal)

part ii of ii

Ok, when/if you get time, I know it's late over there. Thanks m8.

Brazil's problems are much deeper.
It's demographic.

>trump diplomacy
>art of the deal n shit

You know that namefagging is also reddit tier?

Jej

US HAS LOST ITS MOST POWERFUL MUSLIM ALLY. FM Asif of Pakistan says that American aid is a trickle and even US aid couldn't affect Pakistan. Also said that US needs to accept defeat in Afghanistan. I know I am spamming it but this is literally gamechanging for the region. Could lead to Afghan Taliban getting a lot more Pakistani support. Pakis are also building a border fence with Afghanistan, stopping supplies from US reaching its troops in Afghan. US, without Pakistani sea supply route into Afghan, will literally be overwhelmed in Afghan. Taliban victory is now a distinct possibility

>pakistan will move towards russia and iran
>india towards us and israel
>all in your lifetime

You aren't good at identifying this, baboon, you aren't from Sup Forums so you wouldn't understand.
But I'll be sure to make more just for you, I'll just try to find the blackest pictures I can so it will more accurately reflect your skin tone and willingness to stand with the oppressed blacks of the world!

>Just hours after Puigdemont snubbed Madrid, canceling his visit to The Senate to discuss their imposition of Article 155, Catalan Deputy First Minister Oriol Junqueras told AP that the Spanish government had left Catalonia “no other option” but to proclaim a new republic.
>Puigdemont posted a defiant Instagram message: "We will not lose time with those who have already decided to crush Catalan self-government. Onwards!"
>Just hours after a PP spokesman confirmed that elections are no longer enough to stop Article 155 process to suspend home rule in Catalonia, El Pais reports, Catalan president Carles Puigdemont won’t appear before the Senate Thursday, citing unidentified people in PDeCAT party in the Congress.
>Bloomberg also reports that Catalan Separatists tell supporters that "the moment has come," to "defend the republic."

Namefagging is ultra-chad tier. Only a woman hides behind a flag.

*us sanctions couldn't affect Pakistan. litreally inviting the US to sanction them

intradestign let's see what comes from it, but play into the overall decline of US power

> you aren't from Sup Forums so you wouldn't understand.
/sg/ isnt Sup Forums

>Taliban victory is now a distinct possibility
Taliban victory was the only possible ending to this fiasco as far back as 2001

Good ol' graveyard of empires.

because why not

>Memes on /sg/ have no influence from outer Sup Forums

I like how merkel berates Turkey over muh democracy but is quiet on this

Catalonians on suicide watch.

no bully plz

>we are no longer your proxy
How will the Am*rican coalition ever recover?

Oi m8, if you'd stop complaining about shit that there's no reason to complain about, youd make these breads a whole lot better, and you'd have better experience yourself

You should do one with current and old Arab leaders and Saddam being the bottom image.

Pakistani FM now roasting US over twitter. twitter.com/KhawajaMAsif/status/923239022343999489

no i'am not gonna turn every thread into saddam posting

>Iraq’s media authority issues an order to ban two Kurdish channels Kurdistan24 and Rudaw, and seize their equipments.
No more turd propaganda.

SOMEONE STOP THIS MAN

I'll laugh my ass off if the Catalonians decided to do something. At this point if they're smart it's the move they'll play, but I don't think they will. If they cause a ruckus they could bring down the Spanish economy and by extension cause another Euro crisis at the same time.

In all likelyhood they'll fold quietly and the "leaders" will take payoffs to shut up and go elsewhere

Your loss.