Toronto officially as white as the average American

>OTTAWA—Most people in Canada’s biggest city now identify as visible minorities, as new census data shows increasing diversity in Toronto and many of its neighbouring suburban areas.
>More than half of respondents to the 2016 census in the City of Toronto — 51.5 per cent — said they’re from visible minority communities, a milestone that was narrowly missed when 49 per cent identified that way in 2011.

archive.is/5lVcc

So at what point will white people decide to have children? Will it be before or after Arabic and Hindi become the official languages of Canada? Or will the burgers invade us and force us to learn Ebonics and Spanish before then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jwm_3p-tlGc
youtube.com/watch?v=IjgFx7gUKDE&index=32&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We're all going to end up fleeing to Australia my leaf friend.

Canada is literally being colonized by the Chinese.

This. They have plenty of room. It's not like they're full or anything.

Toronto is a central job and transport hub.

Only idiots live in Toronto so i am not surprised that they are mostly minorities.

I feel like we should just move to and deport the northern territories inhabitants to Antarctica because a land of polar bears and permafrost are still more habitable than Australia.
Also we can have seals as pets.

America is 56% non-Hispanic White. If you lump in Hispanics, we go up to 82% (5% Asian, 12% nigger)

You're just now learning this?

Australia is being chinked.

>Census released in Canada
>Top 5 immigrant countries are Philippines, India, China, Iran, and Pakistan
>~22% of Canadians are visible minorities
>We're continuing to bring more than 250,000 people into the country each year (Plus ~750,000 TFWs that end up working at fast food jobs)
>Liberals want to increase this to ~300,000+
>No plans to return to balanced budgets
>Senior advisers to Morneau want 100 million Canadians by 2100

I didn't realize it was this bad

>trudeau running billions in debt with one canceled project after another
>somehow still accruing debt despite the economy being on a HUGE upswing
We're fucked, lads

I fucking hate my country...

All rise for the national anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=jwm_3p-tlGc

>Energy projects cancelled all over the place
>Manufacturing jobs in Ontario are never coming back
>You only begin reaping Trudeau's benefits to the middle class if you earn from $70,000 to $200,000 a year, otherwise you get fuck all

I really hope this country just crashes and burns. I'm fucking tired of it.

The worst part is that I live so close to Toronto that its bullshit is starting to creep into my town.

Both US and Canada will be minority majority by mid-century.

Fuck Eastern Canada, not even Sup Forums anons over there are worth saving. Western Canada will survive, I am glad the Ontario Anglo cucks and the French cucks will burn.

Which part of Western Canada?
The part where the Chinese are making millions speculating on the housing market in BC? Or the prairies where the Abbo population is exploding and require more gibs to stay afloat?

>deport the northern territories inhabitants
>not finding your pure eskimo waifu under the northern lights

At this rate, so will Germany, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand, and France.

Germany, majority non-white in one generation.

You're in the same boat as the rest of Canada.

Enjoy being colonised by the Chinese and Indians.

They're city people, they are by definition ultra high IQ.

>The Chinese
Chinks, Island Gooks and Arabs.

Costa Rica and Argentina will be the whitest countries on earth by 2075. Bank on it.

Uruguay, likely. They have strict immigration laws, most people are straight up Italian/German, they have the means to compete on a global marketplace, and an advantageous location to prevent the HUE hoards from invading them.

Hell, they're so White that they legalized gay marriage and weed.

You're both retarded, Western Canada is being colonized by non-violent 3rd worlders, while Eastern Canada is being colonized by feral Africans and Muslims. Massive difference. Western Canada is loading up trains and sending them East, Eastern Canada is a long, bloody war.

someone make a funny photoshop with the biking guy

>yfw only as white as america
>meaning the brits will nuke you come nuclear armagedaboom
>because they never planned on letting other races survive
youtube.com/watch?v=IjgFx7gUKDE&index=32&list=PL3IUXJYn3UtEb1HEyOTLTH_QORRSJ1gi1

ooops forgot the pic

Ehh, some suburbs are 70% visible minority. This is nothing new.

>Western Canada is being colonized by non-violent 3rd worlders
Oh silly me, how could I forget the truck incident was done in the name of peace?

Anyways with the abbo population increasing 40-50% every decade, enjoy all your oil dollars going to pay for them to exist.

Blacks and Browns, by genetic, only want welfare, because they are very low IQ by genetic, on average 80 points, and thus very lowly capable, however, they are too low intelligence to understand this is innate to them and has nothing to do with Whites at all. They continue to scream for welfare, and are voting for the Communist candidates that will try to move America into Communism, however, they will be cut off from it and put to work in factories by us. All able-bodied people will be cut from welfare and put to work. In the meantime, abolish Section 8 housing and move the welfare offices out of your towns and keep them in the big cities only.

Whites comprise only 40% of America because there are 50+ million illegals and because the impudent liars publishing the demographics are including Mestizos as White when they are not. They are presenting false demographics in order to keep Whites from realizing how they are being quickly out-numbered and out-multiplied so the by the time they do realize, the Blacks and Browns will already have sufficient numbers to take over the voting blocks and then completely destroy America and the Whites.

Blacks and Browns, because on average their IQ is 80 points and that they commit almost all crime in America, put an extremely huge strain on the public systems and are a pretext for very expansive bureaucratic government which is always corrupt and controlled by the Deep State. They must be segregated so that they cannot continue destroying American culture, society, and civilization by chronically immensely burdening the Whites and polluting culture and the political system with their low intelligence and disorderly nature. No words can explain the degradation they cause to American society. This is innate in their genetics and cannot be changed. For every single one that seems palatable there are a thousand disorderly uncivilized unreasonable ones. They completely destroy schools with their presence.

So Canada is now 72% white?

We're still doomed but we have longer than I thought we did.

They're purposely making this difficult as fuck to understand which means they are trying to hide just how White Canada really is. Something tells me we are around 65% still.

According to census data:
Non-White: 7,674,580
Natives: 1,673,785
White: 25,111,695

Now negate about two million (((White))) people, and you have around 23,000,000 Whites left.

(23,000,000 / 34,460,065) * 100 = 66.74% White.

So not as bad as 56% as some people in this thread are saying or the US, but still bad. Also should note that they don't go everywhere like the US & Europe. They go to Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. Like I said earlier, Western Canada will definitely survive. It sucks, but Canada is a lot better off than other countries. Choke out the cities, and we're free. Britain + Eastern Canada purposefully economically stagnating Western Canada for the last 100 years has worked out in our favor.

Any white people worth their salt are leaving. I was one of them. About an hour north now. Still need the GTA for work reasons, or else I'd probably live 12+ hours away.

Murica for Niggers
Europe for Mudslimes
Canada for Asians
Nothing for whites

Canadian Bacon was on the other day in the background while I worked. At the campfire scene they make a joke with the black guy about blending in, like a black Canadian was a preposterous idea. Today they can't get enough of them and Trudeau lubes up for them in lavish displays of bbc gangbangs.

Canada has about 600k jews not 2.1 million.

Yeah but hispanics are generally retarded

>Shooting at a nightclub by two guys named Muhammad
>Truck of peace

Yeah nah you're delusional.

Thats nice, once those area's are set up nicely they will move their to