What happens here? It recently occurred to me that I know very little about what Russia is actually like

What happens here? It recently occurred to me that I know very little about what Russia is actually like.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/country-282/
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poverty, oppression, krokodil injection and alcoholism.

You forgot to include Kuril Islands and Crimea, burger.

Poverty, misery, alcoholics, krokodil addicts, low IQ, Mongolian-White Negro subhuman mutts, Islam, Commie block architecture, corruption, crime.

Kek. Hivemind.

white ethnostate jews hate the most.

>What happens here?
Thats what it looks like when one person controls all the wealth

There are 2 groups in russia:
-Tiny group of people who have all the wealth and control everything since like forever
-People who could be easily compared to North Koreans.

I was watching vlogs of Polish guy who traveled across whole russia talking to native russia and what amazed me is that russia is a bit like Brazil. The Russians Russians live only in the west, in the Moscow area. those living east of Moscow do know that they are part of some country but thats pretty much it. They don't have much contact with the actual gov.

A non-white dictator arrests white people for defending their interests:
unz.com/akarlin/country-282/

>Tiny group of people who have all the wealth and control everything since like forever
>People who could be easily compared to North Koreans.

I.e., pretty much every capitalist state currently in existence. This has little to do with Russia but more with how capitalism works. Tiny group of people who have all the wealth and control everything since like forever = Capitalist Class, People who could be easily compared to North Koreans = Labour Class/Working Class.

> Russians
> white
> Slavs
> white

>Russians not white
>Posts an Australian Kike
Top Kek.

The "slavs aren't white" meme is getting old

>Russia
>White ethnostate
Putin literally accuses liberal opposition of being nazis for wanting to build a wall to keep the niggers out. "If Russia stays Russian, the Nazis win!"

youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo

travel and visit russia, leave this multi-ethnic shopping mall so called country for once in your life

he's a kike? wiki says hes a serb

Russia is big. There is a lot of cool stuff there.

>those living east of Moscow do know that they are part of some country but thats pretty much it
>They don't have much contact with the actual gov
Wow, a retarded Pole, imagine my shock

I meant to link your post, Wachiauczsky

it clearly says kyrgyzstan you dumb fat fuck

> t. Polish plumber in London

Take off your meme flag, turkaroach, you cannot into eu

lol, that's a picture of the Moscow subway.

Another Kyrgyzstani exploded on the Saint Petersburg metro recently: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Saint_Petersburg_Metro_bombing

>The Russians Russians live only in the west, in the Moscow area. those living east of Moscow do know that they are part of some country but thats pretty much it. They don't have much contact with the actual gov.
This. Nobody believes Moscow even exists anymore. Everyone is convinced it was devoured in great gayropean war.