This is unacceptable in the gaming industry. We have to do better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3eAU0EadxEc
youtube.com/watch?v=dXlCjmLzNp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok well from gamergate we know that these chicks frequently fuck devs for good reviews, accept kickbacks, and all sorts of other things.
so now that it's trendy again to cry "rape" she's doing it with someone she was probably involved in dirty deals with to begin with.

whatever, good for exposing this shit but none of these women coming forward right now, who played this game for so long in all of these industries, are victims.

So a guy paid minimal attention to her and she got such a head rush from it she somehow thinks it was inappropriate.

what is "inappropriate" anyway? like does that mean a guy that a woman doesn't like asked her on a date? because that's literally considered "inappropriate" and "sexual harassment" these days.

God I would plow her like a summer field.

Who cares, naughtydog are shitfaggots anyway, I hope they get fucked from this.
Also, shit thread, not Sup Forums related nigger, fuck off.

>pay too much attention to reporter
>come off creepy
>lose job

>pay not enough attention
>misogynist
>lose job

Women are going to alienate themselves from the gaming industry and I can’t wait.

Maybe good games will start coming out

A Naughty Dog dev was inappropriate toward gaming as well, but you don't hear us menstruating out loud about it.

take it to nobody gives a fuck

Source your shit or this is fake news faggot.

If you ask a girl out and she doesn't like you, it's 'inappropriate'. If you compliment a girl and she's not into you, it's 'inappropriate'.

If feminist keep getting what they want, women will be toxic to men in the near future - No one will even speak to them out of fear of being 'inappropriate'.

(((reporter)))
(((woman)))

As it should be. She was there to interview, not get hit on.

Just being a socially outcast nerd doesn't give you the right to harass women. Go to where women are socializing, not working, and you'll be fine.

Meeting a spouse at work is completely normal. Happens all the time.

>As it should be.
kill yourself.

asking someone out on a date is never "inappropriate". if you don't want to go, you say no. if you can't deal with being asked out, then get the fuck out of business, get the fuck out of the workforce, stay the fuck home and hide from people.
and people like you need to stop being neurotic dipshits and ruining the world for the rest of us.

Hmm... Are women becoming redpilled? It seems like they aren't putting up with being used as fuck toys anymore. Has second wave feminism been defeated by the most unlikely of enemies?...

Nah, this is just another way for them to get attention.

Who gives a shit? Videogames are for kids.

Why is everyone in movies and gaming rapists all of a sudden?

>slut with loose twat is used to getting attention
>guy who isn't a total cuck tells her to keep her fucking legs closed, I'm trying to do a job
>feeling rejected, and inspired by #MeToo campaign, slut cries of inappropriate foulness

I fucking despise modern women.

Because if everyone is a "rapist", then the actual (((rapists))) will get lost in the crowd.

Well, have to agree. Not killing "game journalists" on sight is really bad behavior. We can do better!

Checked and kek'd

>pay not enough attention
>misogynist
This is the worst. Women coworkers were always the ones asking me personal questions and trying to socialize. Bitch you know I just played video games this weekend. And that's what I'll do on the next one. And the next one. And there's literally nothing wrong with that. Stop asking me about my weekends and judging me and try to remember that fucking error message. FUCK.

This is true. But Harvey Weinstein, an actual (((rapist))), got caught and is punished for life. I guess (((they))) can't take another chance of losing their own.

Anyone have an archive of that article? Or at least anyone who's read it wanna explain what was "inappropriate?"

chicks are just going to claim rape on everything now, the perpetual victim ideology. pretty grim future for the west.

Dev: "Hello, good morning darling"
Attention whore: "OMG!, he called me darling, what a pig".

protip: blogging isn't a job, she wasn't fucking "working"

he was just trying to get a good review for his game

youtube.com/watch?v=3eAU0EadxEc

"anything i don't like is 'inappropriate' and therefore warrants negative consequences against the people who did it" = women, SJWs, feminists and lefties of all stripes.
but oh sure, they are still "the tolerant ones" right?

a director named Toback is the latest target. One woman said he invited her to his apartment to watch him masturbate. She agreed to go to his apartment to watch him masturbate. She watched him masturbate with her full consent. But no she feels she was violated.

gets sexually harassed at job, job happens to make games for kids. drawing a correlation between the two for no other reason than you are a boomer faggot with no vidya skills

Halfbreeds are the cancer of humanity, America is proof of this

hollywood is a den of slime, pederasty, corruption, crime, bullshit and massive hypocrisy, for certain. but some of these women "coming forward" are just sleazy whores who thought they could give blowjobs to get ahead and then got pissed off when it did not 100% work out for them as well as they thought it would.

Unless he was extremely pushy on a date, many beta guys don't catch hints that well, it's fine in most situations to ask for a date.

What if this man is playing 7D chess though? If we view it from the perspective that her pedantic rants alienated more people than convinced them, he is not wrong

Typically, asking out someone who's there on a professional basis to report on the work you're doing is inappropriate, yeah.

A more accurate word would be unprofessional, but anything unprofessional is inherently inappropriate in a professional setting.

>her
Uhhhhh user....

must have been a ugly guy

C'monnnn toots. You look good.

Let me fuck your brown canoli.

sage

You white bois are too pussy to know a hot gal when she comes along. You fucking dirty chink looking Eskimos? Gross.

I bet this bitch's spaghetti sauce as some spice to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXlCjmLzNp0

>Typically, asking out someone who's there on a professional basis to report on the work you're doing is inappropriate, yeah.
wrong. this only something that started a few years ago and human nature isn't going to change just because of your far-left wing feminist neurosis.

fuck off man, i hate people like you who demonize human nature. you've made the world miserable for both men AND women now BTW, because chicks love dick and they love getting it and when they work 50 hours a week (thanks feminism) work is the best place for them to find it.

just fuck off, just because you are ugly and neurotic you have to try to demonize normal human interaction. kill yourself, you evil cunt.

>I bet this bitch's spaghetti sauce as some spice to it.

Yea you must be a hit with the ladies

"yo girl let me taste that spaghetti" Lol fucking nigger.

That is what they get for hiring women

My boss doesn't hire cute girls anymore because he's scared of drama that might be involved.

Sucks man. Ruined my hook up game there, its so bad I have to look for another job.

>this only something that started a few years ago
I've been hearing it since back in the 90s, user. That is pretty recent, but I think a quarter of a century is more than "a few years"

i would never hire a woman. ever. for anything. nothing. never a woman. never a gay. never a black. never a tranny. never an old person either.
the reasons i wouldn't hire them have nothing to do with these groups themselves, but the disproportionate legal baggage and threats that come with them as "protected groups". fuck that shit dude. me and any other business owner i know with half a brain wants to stay waaaaaaaay the fuck away from that.
the laws have essentially made it so that you can only hire white males. they're the only ones that don't have the power to immensely fuck your business over just because they get some kind of random feeling to do so.

Actually that's how it is if you're not Chad.
Women are cancerpatients all anyways so it's a good deterrence and will save good mens' lives and simultaneously take niggers and other subhumans down along with them in the short march of degeneracy.

no. you "hear it" back in the 90's but it wasn't the way of the world back then. it was just stupid talk that people wrote off and nobody took seriously because it's pathetic and retarded. in the 2000s, there started to be some cases of it and it was really taken seriously. but only under the evil, horrible, muslim fucking devil known as Obama, who destroyed our country inside and out, once and for all, did this fucking nonsense actually begin to occupy a place in the public consciousness where it was really taken "seriously". prior to 2008 people were still free and not insane and were relatively happy, not neurotic and anti-social.
i had a pic related about happiness and neurosis and sociability in 2008 and how it took a steady dive since then, but can't find it right now, sorry.

BITCH LASAGNA

Lol. Nigger knowledge.

Are "writers" the cancer killing videogames?

Dating in the workplace is degenerate.

>If feminist keep getting what they want, women will be toxic to men in the near future - No one will even speak to them out of fear of being 'inappropriate'.

Perhaps that is precisely what they want. A society in which women possess all of the power to the point where men no have the right to speak first and just have to stay quiet and hope that a women chooses them for mating.

I don't think a most of heinous things being done by the left are done by accident or through incompetence as is often assumed.

What if their real endgame is instead some sort of Communist/islamic unholy matriarchy?

Imagine that. A worldwide Islamic caliphate where women are in charge.

>but only under the evil, horrible, muslim fucking devil known as Obama, who destroyed our country inside and out, once and for all, did this fucking nonsense actually begin to occupy a place in the public consciousness where it was really taken "seriously"
Oh so you're just one of those people who put so much stock in the presidency, completely ignoring other branches of government, that you equate the ones you don't like to the boogieman. I know the pic you're talking about and you could just as easily pin everything on the release of the iphone or Bloody Friday as you can Obama.

Also, I just want to clarify that I was never arguing it was wrong. Being unprofessional is fine. But the act is still unprofessional by definition; you're using your profession as a means to try and gain something completely uninvolved with the profession itself.

id fuck her

>you're using your profession as a means to try and gain something completely uninvolved with the profession itself.
i.e. using the position your profession grants you inappropriately

Who's to say he didn't hit on her AFTER the interview?? Don't be that autismo who believes in every article and everything the liberal media pushes.

that's their goal but they are also not ones in charge of anything let alone themselves
they are useful idiot tools of the jew nothing more

Thread/

He didn't even touch her, he touched himself, so how was she violated? That's so stupid.

when will the nose ring meme die

>Oh so you're just one of those people who put so much stock in the presidency, completely ignoring other branches of government, that you equate the ones you don't like to the boogieman.
stfu obamanigger. we're talking about a change in culture and that relates solely to the president. not congress. cultural politics don't change like that because of some fucking senator in missouri. stop being a super dumbass.
> I know the pic you're talking about and you could just as easily pin everything on the release of the iphone or Bloody Friday as you can Obama.
you COULD attribute anything to anything but you would only be RIGHT to attribute it to the politics of the left and the feelings of intimidation and fear for speaking out against "the first black president" that everyone felt in the wake of the 08 election, and the way that rippled out into our culture and snowballed and snowballed to create the political correctness monster that we have seen in more recent years.
i grew up in the 90s and the people i grew up with didn't even know what "political correctness" was until obama.

People actually are more thick skinned and understood common sense. The guy that asked you out would be considered brave and mothers would teach their daughters to let those men whom she do not fancy down gently because they understood that it takes some courage for a man to ask a woman out. Even when you get rejected it is a nice response.
As opposed to today, most women have nuclear ego and will not hesitate to not only reject you, but use you, lie to you, and so on. Most guys recognize this pattern and now guy's don't try to be the gentleman to woo the girl because being a gentleman means you're giving her the green light to abuse the shit out of you.
Women should wonder why guys either will pump and dump, or will not commit. There is no reason for men to be nice to women and put their best foot forward.
Of course, it's never their fault. It's always the man who's not living up to their insane standards when plenty of guys I know who are stable, honest, loyal, and kind are ignored just because they may be short, a bit chubbier, doesn't make as much money as her, or doesn't travel or do "fancy shit" because he's busy working on his career to secure the latter half of his life.
And for those of us who don't want to play those silly games, we don't "date" around to waste time when we are in our prime to achieve success. Save up your money and work out lads, the women your age are mostly fucked. Luckily for men they can date younger and nobody cares. (Don't listen to post wall shills telling you older guys and younger girls is gross, the younger girls certainly don't think that way if she's seeing you) Women dating younger? Into her 40s? Hahaha.

How long until these feminists start wearing armbands so we know who not to fucking say hello to?

>implying the dick doesn't make it better

Pseudo-intellectuals and normies are the cancer thats killing videogames. If games had and traditionally "nerdy" hobbies had stayed a niche market we wouldn't be dealing with any of this shit.

> Would you like to get dinner or coffee sometime?
> *sobs in woman* sexual harassment

obama cucked this country for 8 fucking years. no doubt. him and his big long political nigger dick got the white man to bow down to him and his racial identity politics, and his political correctness. that had a big cultural impact, esp on the kids who never saw proper roles models who were willing to stand up to that BS. that's what you've got to understand. that's the thing. it screwed shit.

>you COULD attribute anything to anything but you would only be RIGHT to attribute it to politics
If you don't see the inherent logical flaws in this statement then you need to educate yourself.
>i grew up in the 90s
I grew up in the 80s so my memories of the 90s aren't coming from the eyes of a child.
>the people i grew up with didn't even know what "political correctness" was until obama.
wow it's almost like people get introduced to new concepts and give them more consideration as they reach adulthood

Nothing I've said has anything to do with racial identity, you're literally the only person in this thread bringing it up. You've cucked yourself under your obama boogieman.

Did they have sex and he made her orgasm and now she's ashamed of herself for letting a white man make her feel good?

I bet that's what happened.

Guess you could say he acted "Naughty" with her!

> The awesome ineffable life-destroying power of the #metoo accusation
Stay away from all mentally unbalanced women. And assume that any woman you see is crazy until proven otherwise. This stuff with Weinstein has given every woman in the country a shotgun to use as they see fit with no consequences.

Obongo is a total piece of shit no doubt, but you give him too much credit. The SJW plague is the result of cultural marxism taking root in the American education system and emanating out into the rest of society.

Yeah that chick doesnt look like the type to start drama at all.

Fuck you obama is a fucking criminal you shill

Don't enable her moronic behavior.
Clap if she does math, it's better for everyone.
Better yet, ignore the cunt altogether... let her develop a real life.
Keep in mind, real shit happens...

very masculine face, btw

I expect nothing less from the virtuous fucks that took my Donut Drake away.

I haven't said a single thing in support of obama either, only in opposition of a retard who has his head so far up the ass of the dem vs rep debate that he actually takes a side instead of realizing they're both just private organizations who will always put their own interests above the citizenry

>As it should be. She was there to interview, not get hit on.

Why do I have the feeling her cleavage was showing during the interview?

Better be druckman

that sucked, delete that .png now. your rights to juanpost have been revoked

just like the tactics used against cosby.

cosby was innocent and the jews' extortion racket has now backfired

>Verge/Polygon reporter

Seems legit. I'm sure she'd never lie or exaggerate about that kind of thing.

The only argument they are actually making is getting back in the kitchen. Women ruin everything absolutely everything.

dont fucking start.

>implying someone would try to rape that gyppo

Wat

I get that people like tits, but if you get the choice of some D cups wearing a kimono and a badass Ronin, why would you go for tits?

Maybe we should just let them keep doing that stuff until they lose all their money and careers.

Is nobody worried that all this cry-wolfing is making women too risky to employ?

Well whatever the plans were and who is behind it it's apparent the whole thing has gone to shit now, because even normies are seeing through their deception now. You can't plot an evil revolution with everyone discussing it on social media and it seems they are becoming more and more blatant and relying on dirty tactics now so they have dropped their smoke and mirrors and are just fighting out in the open which is a sign of desperation.

this is how i justify not being in the workforce. Having to tiptoe around these people while doing your job sounds shit

>what is "inappropriate" anyway?
it was just inappropriate shitlord STOP QUESTIONING IT AND JUST LISTEN AND BELIEVE YOU FUCKING MONG

>Is nobody worried that all this cry-wolfing is making women too risky to employ?
Agreed, women are indeed the primary victims here, and hence all the attention should be focused on how it affects them.

I hate this and this is actually a reason that I quit going to the break room at my last job. Each time I would go in the young girl who thought she was friend zoning me would always ask me about what I liked to do after work, my answer would always be the same.
>I work a second job.
She would get really curious, asking why.
>Cause I like money.
Ohhhh what do you plan to buy?
>Nothing, gonna save it up.
She would get annoyed, but keep pushing until I stopped going to the break room, which then prompted a meeting with my manger, who asked why I was starting to be so anti social.
>Im just taking a nap in my car.
To that my female manager asked why would I do that.
>Cause I like to rest.
To that she then issued a demand that I begin returning to the breakroom and socializing, because her staff needs to be friendly.
So I started sleeping in the break room, where I got reprimanded again for being anti social and "The break room is not for sleeping."

I ended up quitting anyway, because my female manager thought she was friendly enough with me one night to say "Stop looking at my tits and get back to work."
>I was trying to see around your flat chested fat ass to see what else I needed to do, go home and fuck your PTSD riddled husband.

I quit to avoid being fired.