Implying there exists an anime character that could defeat Ricardo Martinez 1v1 faggot

>implying there exists an anime character that could defeat Ricardo Martinez 1v1 faggot

Basically anyone who had magical powers.

Ippo. In about 75 years.

>so this is the level of the world...

Ippo with 4th dimension Dempsey Roll plus yamato spirit and lots of oxygen will beat him.

The question then will be who can beat Ippo?

>Ippo with 4th dimension Dempsey Roll plus yamato spirit and lots of oxygen will beat him.
Yeah no, he's pulling that card against weaker oponents since he's planning to use it now.

Martinez will crush Ippo's dempsey roll when they fight, he'll need something more.

>The question then will be who can beat Ippo?
Miyata

> OP doesn't know about JoJo

Miyata is such a shit rivla. Sendou is infinitely superior.

Miyata shouldn't have even fucking gotten on the ladder. By all rights he should have gotten fucking bitched by Jimmy Sisphar; he was fucking dead on his feet and much worse than Ippo has ever been when he's lost, and was basically suffering from severe concussion and couldn't even fucking hear properly.

Also, didn't he lose a lot in Thailand as well? Or at least draw shitloads of rounds? I remember them saying before Sisphar that they kept on getting bitched by the racist Thais. And yet he's considered so great with 1 lucky win and shitloads of draws, statistically?

I'm sorry, but the fucking moment Ippo refined his dempsey roll against Sawamura, Miyata should have been left in the fucking dust.

I also really fucking hate how Morikawa refuses to have Ippo grow as a character. Just fucking make him thirsty for victory you asshole, how many fucking times can he ponder about "this being the level of the world" and how much he loves BOXINGU before he actually thinks "oh wait maybe I should try to fucking win every single bout instead of just doing my best"

>I LOVE BOXINGU

Ippo has Dementia pugilistica. It's over. He will never take down Martinez nor Miyata, and the plot will change drastically. The end is near.

Who /criedlikealittlegirl/ during this fight?

Really?

no

I don't habeeb it

1152: prepare yourself for it emotionally.

And no, I'm not a filthy BR, this is just the only available scan of 1151 as-of-now.

Didn't cry, but I was pretty ecstatic. I love Volg more than any other character.

as evidence that I'm not bluffing; a line from Takamura re: Ippo's condition:

i refuse to believe it. the author pulled the same shit with takamura's eye.

STOP

pretty sure pacquaio can beat him

Well it was nice after seeing him get constantly shaft in the story. Best character

This time, it's different. Everybody noticed when Takamura's eye was fucked. This time, only the Coach and Takamura noticed, and they keep it to themselves.

>The two top guys are fucking injured to shit
>Aokimura still won't amount to anything
Kamogawa is a sham

Ricardo Martinez is literally just a Jose Mendoza clone, so honestly i'm going to have to place my bets on the original, especially since Jose managed to kill two of the series's main characters in the ring. If Ricardo was all that then Date shouldn't even exist still.

is this another ashita no joe?

Ippo has one final fight before he's permanently retarded
who is it against?

kubo tite.

The greatest irony would be if Ippo never got a match with Miyata, so definitely not him.

Mashiba on roids.

And y'know what, fuck it. 4 arms, as well. He underwent experimental gene mutation therapy. Whatever it takes to win to support his imouto.

>27 years later Ippo is still a candy ass loser

WHEN WILL IT END

>I am become The Death God, destroyer of Ippo

I guess Ippo's definition of being strong will be being able to hold a spoon.

This.

Ippo has been fighting shit Japanese fighters and SEA monkeys. He can't deal with the level of the world.

Reminder that Pacquiao got KTFO by a boxer training under the same trainer who trained the real life version of Ricardo Martinez, Ricardo "El Finito" Lopez.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

Literally Volg

Ippo vs miyata is a fundamentally shitty fight, either Miyata is killed after a botched jolt or the jolt kills ippo. and outside of that Ippo would beat the shit out of Miyata, Sendo and Volg are both infinitely better opponents.

Miyata shouldnt even have beaten Randy Boy Jr, that was an asspull at its finest, Randy took his best shot and got right the fuck up, and right after while being completely exhausted of all stamina and having his ribs positively fucked he somehow comes up with a blazing fast super counter out of his ass. and the manga keeps telling us miyata is so good or fast but nothing is ever really shown to prove it.

Volg was always leagues above everyone else and even Eiji said that if he fought Volg instead of ippo he would have lost. The Swallow just fits him so well too and its nice to see him come out on top after being shat on for so long.

>jolt counter

Thanks, but I already watched Ashita no Joe.

Not to mention Pacquiao was roided as fuck during those years.

>kill all faggots

Was that ever proven?

And Marquez is essentially the flawed version of El Finito (who, except for a draw, was undefeated in his weight class).

>Pacquiao was roided

Are you actually serious? After he KO'd Pacquiao, Marquez was the one who showed signs of using roids with rashes on his chest.
Pacquiao never showed any kind of PED symptoms, like, ever.

Finito was straweight, Marquez fought the likes of Pacquiao and Mayweather. Not his fault there weren't many opponents during his career, but this impedes him being even in the all-time great mexican boxers.
Being undefeated during his entire amateur and pro career is most exceptional, however.

Wrong thread my fellow Juzo Boy

Damn, a gook straight-up plagiarizes. Wonder the Jap's side has even done anything about it legally.

How is it in the wrong thread? OP asked for an anime character that could beat this boxer

Who?

Oh the Gurren Lagann meme guy that appears once in a while with Ippo

Peenoise detected.

>mfw had Pacquiao fought Finito at strawweight, he'd probably get KTFO and cut his career short

Check em.

Small dick pinoys sucking the dick of another small dick pinoy. Pottery.

>Not his fault there weren't many opponents during his career, but this impedes him being even in the all-time great mexican boxers

This is the argument that critics are using against Julio Cesar Chavez. Fought tomato cans and lost against his first real P4P opponent in Oscar Dela Hoya.

Ippo winning the fight with Wally was the biggest asspull.

No way, that fight was in the mid 90s, when Chavez was already washed up. The sad thing is he kept his career going for like 10 more years and soiled his record.
His resume is padded as fuck from his early days but he also fought amazing boxers in the late 80s and early 90s.

Pacquiao is a meme
dumb fucker should quit and quit politics too

He's going to be president of Philippines. They love "The Punisher" Duterte so much and Pacquiao has already said he doesn't consider gays humans.

Oh wow i wonder what gave that away.
Marquez was roided as fuck and you know it, don't turn it the other way around.

Also, witnessed