Transgender Kids

What does Sup Forums think about transgender kids who haven't even hit puberty yet? This kid transitioned to a female at age eight. Why? He hasn't even matured to be able to make any rational decisions. Do parents usually just spend thousands of dollars on transitioning surgeries because their eight year old son likes feminine clothing or toys?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/when-transgender-kids-transition-medical-risks-are-both-known-and-unknown/
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/06/jazz-jennings-complications/
people.com/tv/jazz-jennings-transgender-bottom-surgery-complications/
pinknews.co.uk/2017/09/13/transgender-woman-gets-revolutionary-new-vaginal-surgery-she-helped-to-create/
thenewatlantis.com/growingpains
dailysignal.com/2017/06/20/new-paper-says-puberty-blockers-arent-answer-gender-confusion/
nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/07/whats-missing-from-the-conversation-about-transgender-kids.html
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
thenewatlantis.com/growingpains#reversibility
academic.oup.com/jcem/article/84/12/4324/2864451/Long-Term-Consequences-of-Castration-in-Men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>who haven't even hit puberty yet?

Regardless of what you think, this drastically increases chances of a good "transition" or "passing". So you can see why, from a medical standpoint, it would be done.

>He hasn't even matured to be able to make any rational decisions.

True, some parents are complete and total enablers. Some let their kids get morbidly obese, some let their kids become thugs via little to no discipline, etc...

>Do parents usually just spend thousands of dollars on transitioning surgeries because their eight year old son likes feminine clothing or toys?

Normally, no. which is what makes "Jazz" "unique" and possibly why "she" is in the spotlight.

Who cares about the medical standpoint? In a few years, this person could have a complete break down because they changed their mind.

>Who cares about the medical standpoint?

What do you mean? Its a fact that if you stop puberty from happening you would be much better off in terms of "transitioning".

Hence why they do it.

> In a few years, this person could have a complete break down because they changed their mind

They certainly could, but if they stop taking the drugs their body will go through delayed puberty. Everyone is different so its hard to say what damage will be done(i.e breast growth, bone structure modified) but puberty will happen.

Yes, it I understand. But my point is, don't go into a surgery just because, medically, it's an appropriate time to have it. Wait until the person actually matures and understands the vastness of the decision they're making. Sure, it'll make things like growth different but if they really still do want to transition, they can!

God will judge harshly those who support this.

Tons of hormone blockers and other cosmetic work. No nose job.

>Wait until the person actually matures and understands the vastness of the decision they're making.

Good luck telling the liberal PC parents that, especially the LGBT parents that have "transgender" kids.

The child can claim they are "suffering" and need help. Some children even threaten suicide or at least, that's the justification the parents give for "transitioning" them.

I remember reading one account of a kid who cut his dick off (I think to "force" a sex change) in the 1950s. I think it was one of the first trans people. Forgot who.

Also I jsut wanted to point out, that "jazz" looks like a fucking linebacker.

Every video of her has her looking like a top heavy barrel chest built fucking line backer.

"she" never seems to wear any form fitting clothing either. Its always those faggy smocks or whatever.... fucking drapes or something.

>This kid transitioned to a female at age eight.
No he didn't, that's impossible. He got injected with horse piss by his crazy parents until his body was mutilated beyond repair.

It's child abuse. These types of life-changing body (((modifications))) shouldnt be made on people too young to consent and this is coming from a dude who sucks dick.

> from a medical standpoint
You mean from a cosmetic standpoint. There is no medical evidence that suggest these permanent operations gives the patient a better outcome.

Extremely valid point.

I would fuck the shit out of Jazz

I wanna fuck her hard with my BWC but I don't wanna suck her dick... let alone look at it.

What do?

Since she's opting towards that colic vagoo, you might get your chance!

>The kids who are victim to this will murder/suicide their parents and/or therapists.

This transgender kid stuff is just libtards that don't know how to raise their kids. I guarantee you if that kids grew up in a traditional conservative household he would be a normal boy.

I think you know

Horrible parenting, schooling, and garbage ass peers to have around and look up to. Take your' pick or build your own from any thing you can come up with. This shit is fucking destructive to our culture.

It's natural selection. It causes kids with mental issues and retarded libfag parents to pass on their genes less.

This shit will NEVER give these kids (almost always boys) a happy life. If anything, they're being raised to be fetish objects until they suicide around 30 when they can't keep the charade up.

The eyes of that kid and the forced smile look depressed af

where's the tubby pics of this poor poor tortured soul?

I agree. They've legalized child abuse, these values must hit a reproductive dead end if this scourge will ever be defeated.

>spend thousands of dollars on hormones to make sure your baby dick doesn't grow
>not a dime spent to change the hideous jew nose

From a medical standpoint, and as a doctor, you shouldn't undergo transitioning at any age, as it drastically increases the likelyhood of:
Depression, Suicide, Hormonal Imbalance, and many other problems.

If you, or a loved one, thinks that transitioning is a good idea, please seek help at a therapist instead.

He could have just been a gay chad like his brothers and lived a much better life. Honestly being gay sounds pretty decent, he just has zero chance of ever getting laid now. Only disgusting btard fags want to actually bang trannies.

>he just has zero chance of ever getting laid now.

How very, very, very, wrong you are.

Tranny chases would give their left nut for this kid when "she" turns 18.

>Regardless of what you think
>age of consent exists because children can't make decisions that could lead to a lifelong disease, or responsibility via childbirth.
>haven't hit puberty do don't know what they want sexually anyway

No, despite what you think this is just backwards double think child abuse. Just because your boy likes playing with barbies doesn't mean he's a she.

I never said that jesus.... read it AGAIN.

I'm sick of parents getting away with abusive shit like this. They're twisting their child's bodies around like perverts.

Don't like the fact you gave birth to a boy? Just transform him into a fucking girl, it's 2017, no one's going to stop you. In fact, you're going to be praised for it over social media.

Absolutely disgusting. They're warping youth's minds like playdoh. Eventually this is going to have to stop.

Things like this are actually really disturbing when you think about it. The reason this generation is so 'hip' and tolerant, and turning into trannies, is because they're young and naive and also easy to manipulate and use as political objects. It's like they're brain washing children with their beliefs to further push their agenda. This shit is bad.

Now his dick will never have enough skin and material to make a permanent wound canal, due to having prepubescent gentiles for the rest of their existence from the hormone replacements. Same will happen to all the other dumbfuck parents that are doing this to their kids. It will just lead to an even higher suicide rate among the mentally ill in the coming years because 'their dream will never come true'. They'll call it an epidemic and still never hold the parents responsible.

>Now his dick will never have enough skin and material to make a permanent wound canal

True for the traditional SRS but a more invasive procedure can be done that uses part of the colon.

So, its more of a hassle but still doable. Some say this is the superior procedure but carries more risk.

I fucking hate them with all my heart, if they are just forced into it and not beyond hope my heart bleeds for them, but if they are full blown faggots I hope they get cast into the same fire as their hellbound parents

>Regardless of what you think, this drastically increases chances of a good "transition" or "passing". So you can see why, from a medical standpoint, it would be done.
No it doesn't fuckhead. Those kids are literally left with baby dicks for their whole lives.
>Puberty blockers have been tested and used for children who start puberty very young — if their bodies start to change before the age of eight or nine. Doctors say the benefit of using puberty blockers is that they block hormone-induced biological changes, such as vocal chord changes, the development of breast tissue or changes in facial structure, that are irreversible and can be especially distressing to children who are gender-non conforming or transgender.
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/when-transgender-kids-transition-medical-risks-are-both-known-and-unknown/
>Pic.

Amen and AMEN

You FUCKING idiot.
You do realize "Jazz" is left with a baby dick for the rest of its life right?
They can't even have sex now. They lost that ability. Jazz is literally a neutered child.

Good going faggot.

Sauce for the Milo article.
people.com/tv/jazz-jennings-transgender-bottom-surgery-complications/

Jazz no Vag confirmed.

What are you talking about? A procedure can still be done. just not the traditional one.

Transgender = mentally ill

>genitals too small to be mutilated in the "traditional way"
>don't worry, plenty of other ways to mutilate the genitals

>What does Sup Forums think about transgender kids who haven't even hit puberty yet?
The elites are getting tired of normal child sex slaves. At least the horrors of genetic manipulation experiments to produce animal-human hybrid child sex slaves isn't known.

Your shit post is pointless and has no real answers. Looking for (you)s?

Jazz's cock will mature normally if they just get off the blockers
But then he might realise he doesn't want to be a girl and the spectacle is ruined . . .

Jew parents saw a payday, and it helps destroy the social fabric of the nation, so a very efficient Semitic deal.

I prefere transgender adults. Much more boi pussy fuckable.

I predict suicide by 27.
Which will be blamed on society being too intolerant.

Pol I am a transwoman or a former one. I lived a hell of a life prior to transition. I can nearly assure that I was manlier than you were.

I was forced into detransition because of a shit doctor. (The only one in the region that did HRT.) Why? because I wore fatigues and a tank one time I went to see her, instead of a skirt or dress.

Transition helped me become happy and at peace with myself. To have lost it? My life is ruined. I don't enjoy any thing any more. Fucked a bitch? Felt nothing. Shot some Heroin? Boring. Used to be an avid political and philosophical type. Now I don't even care about that.
My life was taken from me, and you all will surely just laugh and say degenerate. My pain is real, my loss is real.

Could you really be so illogical that you don't see a problem with what happened to me?

Now my entire life is with out joy for the rest of it.

>Puberty blockers have been tested and used for children who start puberty very young — if their bodies start to change before the age of eight or nine. Doctors say the benefit of using puberty blockers is that they block hormone-induced biological changes, such as vocal chord changes, the development of breast tissue or changes in facial structure, [!!!that are irreversible!!!] and can be especially distressing to children who are gender-non conforming or transgender.

>Why? because I wore fatigues and a tank one time I went to see her, instead of a skirt or dress.
this doesn't sound like something that would cause you to have to detransition. Wtf? and if you really want to do it find a new doctor.

Sauce for the Milo article.

The degenerate parents should be execute and the child mercy killed.

Yes, and? Once he stops taking blockers, the body continues its normal development into puberty. They're called blockers, not eliminators.

>Wtf? and if you really want to do it find a new doctor.
Welcome to the God damned South.
Too late. The surge of tesosterone caused all my body hair to grow back and patches of my beard. It aged my 10 years and my hair is grey at 27 from the stress, which has apparently caused my kidneys to decrease in function to the point where I'd need treatment. Don't give a shit any more though.

The place where I went, literally every patient I met, except for me was 40+ and had this fetishist idea of femininity.

When there isn't enough dick meat to make a fauxjina they remove part of your butt tubing to make it.

Dumbest %$@#ing idea ever.

You're contributing directly to the "gun fatality" numbers (suicides) but maybe that's been your goal all along.

Put them in mental hospitals, it might not be too late. If it is hang'em.

The dick makes it better user wtf do u mean

Do what you want when you are 18 as long as I don't have to pay for it or have it change the way I live.

That said, if you can't vote/drink/serve before certian ages, why the FUCK do people think you are mature enough to decide you were born the wrong gender at 5?

Your middle age ennui is noted, but it not because you were a transfaggot. It happened because you lived your life without purpose, you built nothing outside your self, and now that your youth is gone, along with the opportunity to build a meaningful existence, you have nothing.

Midlife crisis happens to basically everyone, and basically if you haven't built something meaningful by the time your youth is gone, you never will. You pissed your life away on being a special unique individual. Now you are old.

Maybe try rescuing cats? People get a few more years out of alcoholism, well until their liver dies.

But yeah, you screwed up the moment you thought the world owed you something and now you have to pay it back.

>What does Sup Forums think about transgender kids who haven't even hit puberty yet? This kid transitioned to a female at age eight. Why?

Blatant child abuse.

Parents are a couple of cucks who are desperately trying to be 'PC' and 'liberal' and 'tolerant' and are mutilating their own child to show that they are.

The thing is, there is a 40% chance that the child will neck itself.

I am 30 years old. I have no future, no money, i am homeless living with family. I will die soon after that. I am glad too because, there is far too much degeneracy in this world, I will greet death with joy and welcoming.

damn bro sucks to be retarded

So why shouldn't I forcibly sex change you and then wreck your health to the point it kills you?
Are you literally so stupid you think what happened to me is justified because you disagree with the treatment?

I am very glad I'll be dead by the end of next year. Humanity is top tier retarded.

Jazz is a certain suicide case. So much of the tranny thing is attention seeking, so Jazz will get a double dose of child hood actor plus ugly middle age body. The instant this creatures youth starts to fade all the attention will evaporate, and it will off its self.

>Transition helped me become happy and at peace with myself

Then why did you transition back?

You make no sense (which means that you truly are a woman).

pinknews.co.uk/2017/09/13/transgender-woman-gets-revolutionary-new-vaginal-surgery-she-helped-to-create/

Im not the one with a wrecked life here. I was smart enough to recognize the things in my life that I could not change, and focus on the things that I could. As a result I have a large family, with grand children some day, and I will retire to Florida and go fishing and gold every day and my kids will bring my grand children to visit me. I have no sympathy or compassion for retards who chose narcissism as a life path.

And to be clear, I am not being terrible to you because I am sadistic. I am being terrible to you to show the younger folks here the danger of a cancerous lifestyle like you chose.

You're just like a Muslim that kills an apostate.
"See? Allah killed the non believer!"

There is nothing to be said here. You people aren't human.

You were living a lie, pretending to be something you're not.
Now you have to accept what you actually are, not what you want to be.
You are mentally ill, now get psychiatric help.

You killed yourself when you wantonly became a sinner. What ever kills you now, a disease from all the hormones you took, your own hand, your drug addiction... That will be by your own hand as well. You never deserved and no one owed you the attention that you sought. That is what is killing you.

Professing they were wise. They soon became fools: The post.

Extensive studies and report by Dr.'s in pic related
thenewatlantis.com/growingpains
Various articles and sources.
dailysignal.com/2017/06/20/new-paper-says-puberty-blockers-arent-answer-gender-confusion/

nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/07/whats-missing-from-the-conversation-about-transgender-kids.html

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

All I see from you is shit, never anything backing you up.

Live and let live. I guess

The mote and the beam

>Once he stops taking blockers, the body continues its normal development into puberty
Since I'm sure you won't bother actually researching anything, here's a sublink directly refuting you from real Dr.'s
thenewatlantis.com/growingpains#reversibility

Yours is demonstrably false. So why should I consider your PoV as valuable? You choose to shape some thing as to what first your narrative, with out considering my first hand experience.

The verse applies more to you hypocrite.

>, a disease from all the hormones you took,
A creatine surge brought on by stress of the panic of losing a life I could only attain once.

> your drug addiction
Using once in a 2 year period sure is addiction isn't it?
>That will be by your own hand as well.
Remember these words if and when a Doctor ever refuses to treat you or a family member, and its the only Doctor that can.
>You never deserved and no one owed you the attention that you sought.
Yeah, because you've heard about my story before now? I really craved that attention. So much I hit the god damn news out lets.

You're a hypocrite of the highest caliber.

So every time you bone it, it's vagi-anal sex.

"If I say to the wicked, 'You shall surely die,' and you give them no warning, or speak to warn the wicked from their wicked way, in order to save their life, those wicked persons shall die for their iniquity; but their blood I will require at your hand. But if you warn the wicked, and they do not turn from their wickedness, or from their wicked way, they shall die for their iniquity; but you will have saved your life" (Ezekiel 3.18-19).

Complicated issuse, and I'm saying this as person with gender dysphoria. On one side it is legitimate medical concern - transsexuality have neurobiological foundations - on the other hand pursuing this kind of threatment could bring the state over parent's autonomy of upbringing. Thirdly, humans can very young adapt complecs defense mechanism and identity shall be very clearly examined. I just hope they don't push invented gender on children.

NOW THEYLL BE EVEN MORE FUCK ABLE AS ADULTS JUST LIKE BRAZILIANS AND THAIS

Shut up faggot. If hormones can make a mtf faggot or an ftm faggot feel more at ease in their body, then they can do the same for mtm faggots and ftf faggots. Well god damn I should probably win a nobel prize for being the first god damn person for solving the trans issue.

I have been wondering same thing YOU ARE FUCKING UP YOUR KIDS HEADS Let them figure it out Wanted to be a bear when I WAS 10

>tfw a low test man has trouble getting test but if you want to become a tranny they're more than willing to help you through it

You might want to give this article about castration a read as it explains why there is an argument for doing it before puberty.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/84/12/4324/2864451/Long-Term-Consequences-of-Castration-in-Men

Here are some of the potential outcomes for Jazz
>Should grow quite tall
>Bone density will decrease resulting in more chance for fractures and breakages
>I'm not kidding, she could start to develop a hump back by middle age
>The prostate will shrivel up and disappear
>This doesn't matter so much as Jazz will progressively lose her sexual urges anyway

To be honest, I think it is completely irrational and a form of child abuse but ultimately I don't really care. It's certainly not going to bring down civilization. Boys and men have been cutting off their gonads throughout history.

See and and

Oh, god you are stupid. It is neurological - brain expect estrogen and get testosterone - that is why we are depressed pre hrt.

>Humanity is top tier retarded

Agreed. And you're the posterboy/girl for it.

How come doctors stopped practicing electroshock therapy and lobotomies. Clearly hormones and talking to therapists is not helping.

Because JFK was a retard that took his sister to shitty doctor that cut out half of her brain, and kneejerked that the entire field is worthless. Now we can't even do research into other methods of easing living with what you're born as, as that would be transphobic.

Nigger I'm against the childs transition/blocker use. My argument is that his cock will contine to mature into adulthood once taken off the blockers, not that it's a good idea to go on them in the first place.

Jazz will progressively lose her sexual urges anyway

Never had any She said on the show she never masturbated never had a orgasm One of the dr's who they want to do the surgery said she would not do it until she had at least one orgasm