All along we were doing it for free, when we could've drawn a 100k starting salary in the intelligence community...

All along we were doing it for free, when we could've drawn a 100k starting salary in the intelligence community. Fuck it, I might put Sup Forums on my resume in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ya6lOGPGw3w
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
youtu.be/kPc09gDiZX0?t=8m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are?

I just read that entire article hoping for something of substance but it mentioned nothing beyond "exchanging tips on 4chins". What the fuck does that even mean?!

they act like we are this big shady organization. we're just a small handful of people on the internet who shitpost in our bathrobes between rounds of masturbation and cheetos. why do they make us out to be some kind of monstrous boogieman?

The number of the author of the study
Call her, she will appreciate it

They're talking about meme warfare.

I guess like us communicating about memes and making them more effective. Like when Sup Forums lunched the pee pee poo poo version of pepe in order to make normies drop the meme.

pic related is an alt right propaganda poster and probably one of the more effective ones out there. it's shoddily done with MSPaint or something, clearly in some random dudes basement. there is nothing that sophisticated about any of this other than "wow, white people are getting fucked, let's pls stop that".

>NATO is using leaked Alt-Right psychological warfare tactics to do some bullshit globally, fuck if i know what theyre doing

pic related. Isn't she a qt

Is she hot? Nevermind I googled her myself. Turns out she's somewhat cute. If I wasn't some autist I would give her some intel, if you know what I'm talking about friendo.

In a world of lies telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. Turns out free speech is pretty radical these days and because how restricted many parts of the internet have become, this only makes Sup Forums more important somehow. We create talking points basically.

It’s a demotivational poster. The most effective pic(s) are ironically in the blacked threads, they appeal to the lowest human impules of envy and tribalism.

She is going through her 30's user, you might have a chance. Her biological clock is ticking more and more loudly

This one was pretty good.

Actually I think it's chaos and unpredictability theory. I saw someone post a image describing all the nations that used it a few days ago.

reminds me of pic related

>shitposting on a shitboard was their super duper top secret plan

So basically just a bunch of people fucking around? Wow, what an amazing strategy.

Hey Julia, if you're reading this check out these numbers. Impressive huh?

Nevermind.

Am I the only one who masturbates, eats cheetos, and shitposts all at the same time?

off by one. Sad. Very very sad

Ironically, turns out that's what entire divisions of the NSA do as well.

sounds like something that someone who wanted to bust up NATO would say
>anti "white supremacy"
>NATO consists of mostly white countries
>anti-NATO

Cheetos are vile I prefer kettle chips, but you'd probably call them crisps.

im impressed, i rotate.

Are you really german?

Dude, at night I stop at red lights even though there's nobody around.

>ywn take Julia's glasses off to be able to kiss her more sweetly than you usually do

it's 90% fucking around but the remaining 10% blending in are the ones they fear. I'm not going to reveal it because it only works on people subconsciously ;)

Jaywalking is not a real thing, Germanon.

I've got a feeling they're branded as "chips" for some reason. Also I imagine they'd be better for masturbating, cheetos make one hell of a mess.

Why can't the mainstream understand that there is no real 'alt-right political movement', it's literally just trolls have a laugh by pissing people off

That's a highly effective NATO technique. The EU does it too.

Did you think this was serious? youtube.com/watch?v=Ya6lOGPGw3w

It's much easier to convince everyone that anyone right of centre is a literal Nazi if you group them all together as some allegedly organised movement.

Just call her and tell her what you feel. She is on the left of the spectrum and only knows love.

They acted the same way towards Anonymous (also us) back around 2012.

Dick tips

You must bring power equally to the Three Columns of NEETness

What country is the 49 part of the phone number? Where's she from i mean

That the video was serious?

Don’t forget dick feet.

DELET

You are in good company user

no. hot pockets, while drinking my own tears and crying out to the darkness about how much i love this slow suicidal route i’ve decided to take

That this whole ceremony was serious and not just some elaborate troll to piss off euros just cause.

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

What should he say to her? Should he read a poem? Should he offer inside knowledge about Sup Forums?

wait so you guys arent actual ethnonationalists?

We didn't even coordinate, just called everyone we disagreed with a faggot and did whatever we wanted and it countered our opponent's carefully laid plans.

We're like a pro team in Overwatch that doesn't give a shit about team comp or communication. We just do our own thing each and bitch at each other and we are still winning.

I hate half of you guys but we're a great team after all.

Chaos is feared by the smartest military and public relation strategists

2bh I get nervous talking to girls especially qts. Plz help me what to say

You don’t need courage negro. You got dem digits

Should I tell her about the trips I got for her?

JULIA NOTICE ME LOOK AT WHAT I DID FOR YOU

serioudsly from where do these uneducated retards get acid with such an devastating effect?

>ring ring, ring ring
>*click* Julia Ebner here
>...
>Hello?
>I-I saw you on the internet...
>Who is there?
>Oh, it's user... I saw you on the internet
>user who?
>user dick in your ass *click*
>???

NATO technique for picking up girls.

Pic very, very related
There's something supernatural about this board. They know it, but would sound insane admitting it... so they grasp at straws to explain what goes on here. When we don't even know the answer to that, lel.

Kek is on your side user.
Maybe compliment her on her research and offer to help her. btw, its a German vodafon number, but it should be her as it shows up in a UK phone data dump of a "market research company"

Y-yeah w-we're definitely doing that

>White supremacy globally
>When white people are a global minority
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm worried that they'll eventually use this as an excuse to implement some sort of internet censorship to stop people spreading racism and 'hate speech'.

0049/+49 is Germany

Or maybe just tell her you like the way she does her hair and tell her you have an extra ticket to whatever band is in town.

Use blind testosterone and lack of caring, say funny shit and 9/10 you have their attention

Fuck, someone is bound to call her for real now. Please don't. Leave that innocent woman in peace.

Its this. Also NATO didnt invent psychological warfare theyve been using it since man figured out they could stab each other with sticks.

Weaponized Shitposting is constantly changing the world.

I don't wanna be 'that guy' but it looks to me like some sort of satanic thing, not saying that the organisers actually believe in all that but maybe it was just to add to all the conspiracy that the world is run by satanists. It'd didn't seem like an alt-right thing though.

No.

>boogieman

It’s “boogidieman” you idiot.

lol i do remember the days when Sup Forums was "anonymous". funny how it went from that, to being massively libertarian, to being right wing, to being nazi, and now to being half nazi half commie.

Standalone Complex. The only thing that really unifies us is our jew skepticism and love for frog pictures, but the nature of Sup Forums is a crucible that annihilates weak ideas and only lets truth survive. To them it looks like coordinated political action, but to us, we're just having fun and calling each other fags.

They will never address these highly-tempered ideas on their merit, and as a result, they will always lose. There were a hundred times during the election that, had they allowed the pendulum of scrutiny to swing in their direction for a single moment, they could have taken us out. But they didn't. They're too high on the smell of their own buttholes to entertain the idea that they're wrong, and they are weak because of it.

closest i have come is beating off one time while i was eating Buffalo Chicken Pizza lmfao it was really good.

Cute!
Too cute though, I felt guilt aboit fapping to anime girls that weren't even as attractive as her

i thought women were less likely to bullshit on resumes than men. she obviously has no idea what she's talking about

She bullshits for a living, user.

Unless NATO looked into memetics, I'm not sure how we picked up on their shit.
Meme magic is more powerful than the fuckers realize

Starting salary in the IC is about 50k. That is the rough amount for a gs7 who just has military experience or a degree.

Most are journeyman at gs12 which starts at 80k. Typically get promoted 7 to 9 to 11 to 12 in three years.

Took me about 6 years total to get to 100k

Bit off topic but regarding the jew
youtu.be/kPc09gDiZX0?t=8m10s
She named him, I'm so proud about you all.
Her earlier work isn't that bad. She knows her stuff when it comes to Sinology, but conflict theories, general ethnography and epistemic communities, let alone linguistics, sad, just unbelievable sad.

they are just trying to take credit for OUR tactics.

I'm a fucking drunk. When I'm here I'm usually at least a 6 pack in. And I prefer Doritos. I wish I could get paid for this terrible life I lead.

Honestly, they are just projecting their own scheming manipulative personality traits onto something they don't understand. They literally can't grasp why a bunch of losers, in their mind at least, would want to come together and have strong opnions about stuff for no compensation whatsoever. It's like when some pedo sees a stranger joyfully talking to a kid and assumes it must be because said person is trying to groom the kid. The concept of just being friendly without gaining something from it goes over their head.

This.

>Underrated post
Weren't a cunt, aptly described the topic and quite a wordsmith
I give this user a 10/10

call her

Because we speak the truth and see what's going on

This

Because normies are fuckin retarded, and would rather believe in a boogie man rather than take the effort to research any thing themselves

I'm more of a popcorn guy myself. Keeps me shitting nicely. Get a $2.50 bag from a local company that builds popcorn machines for movies and has a little store attached where you can get fresh stuff popped with a shitload of different flavors. The bag is half the size I am, fucking great deal. Lasts me the whole week.

Bullshit, to some degree. Yes everything is about self-interest BUT a thriving community is in your self-interest. Homo reciprocans and whatnot.

They is an innonence and sincerity in these anonymous gatherings here that they do not have.

half commie? the fuck? pol is 100% right wing nazi and always will be

>All along we were doing it for free,
You were doing it fucking wrong then, sucker.

Open up that ass for mohammed, Hanz.

Why are you in the IC nigger and can you send me a resume?

Germany nails it

You're all losers - the end, KYS

So the bag is like what, 2'7?

Shit I must've lost a foot because I can't argue with them digits.

i wish i could get paid for making memes. good memes. not like some faggot shareblue memes, or any memes that the democratic or republican party would want to make. memes like pic related. pic related is one i made recently. memes like that are fun. can memes change the world? i dunno. maybe. i have seen that they have, i think. but i wish our society actually valued good work, actual funny things, truth, decency, honesty, and originality over bullshit and political correctness.

It's because Sup Forums works as if it were a living beast, with an active ghost with the collective memory of a community, but you have to dig through the archive to remember what you were doing an hour ago.

It makes for incredibly quick and destructive power, but again only when it's funny. Hence why big and ambitious projects tend to rapidly lose or gain no interest, yet incidents such as HWNDU or longterm LOLCow projects such as the Presidential campaign can keep the board in a constant unstoppable horde mode, for even years its been proved.

Fox was right lads.
For love of country, we became the hate machine.

Because I love my country. And you can find decent resumes online.

We may shit-talk each other based on flags all the time, but deep down no one on here genuinely hates other flags.