DAY OF THE ROPE IS AT HAND

Antifa is planning mass violence, and maybe even civil war, on November 4. What do you think are the chances that November 5 is the day the GEOTUS declares martial law and begins rounding up every leftist in the country?

Personally, I have my anti-Antifa ammo stockpile ready. Any leftist gets violent on my property or adjacent to it, I'm flat-out killing them. I'll protect myself, my wife, pets, and property with deadly force if necessary.

I just hope that, if Antifa and any other leftist group, decides to pull some shit, that the Trump admin has the courage to essentially exterminate them all where they stand.

How about you guys? Is 11/4 just psyop bullshit meant to scare us? Is to happening? How will you all respond? And will the government finally let us take our country back from the pedos and the globalists?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/98743180
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try CIA

They will stand in traffic for a few days to generate a few more martyrs and then nobody will care again.

Not CIA bro. I'm legit ready to see the left hang in the town square.

You're not drinking enough tap water. Go back to sleep, goy. There's nothing going on.

>What do you think are the chances that November 5 is the day the GEOTUS declares martial law
presidents can't declare martial law.
but yes, antifa's sole purpose is to instill martial law.
they are the useful idiots.

>and begins rounding up every leftist in the country?
that will never be a thing in the usa.
ever.
we'll just shoot antifa fags.

I know Antifa are stupid and all, but surely they're not so stupid to try and incite a civil war against "barbaric racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic/xenophobic gun nuts"

you gonna find out there are awfully many leftists in america

vimeo.com/98743180

Adeptus Astartes.
Wipe out this heresy
The inquisitor has spoken.

pffft, it's only antifa

Tell them to send nudes, they've got women.

>presidents can't declare martial law.

They can with congressional approval in areas where rebellion has caused courts to cease operation. Perhaps I was vague, but ultimately Trump would be the one declaring martial law and engaging in open war against the traitorous left.

Nobody gives a fuck about antifa. They don’t even have jobs

I think you underestimate them. They've come close on a few occasions (immediately after the election and around the inauguration). These people, I think, legit believe they are some noble group of warriors ready to defend the world from the evils of, well, Americanism.

I'm not going to start anything. But if any leftist decides 11/4 is their day to go to war with America, I'm ready to roll. I got my guns and ammo ready to go.

Thank God I live in northwest Montana already and not Houston anymore, but there are enough California transplants living where I live to make me worry. In any case, I can;t wait to see some fucking Antifa scum swaying in the cold fall air after the life has been choked from their worthless body.

I know it's a slim chance, but I'm not sure anything would make me happier at this point after seeing what these subhuman filth have put our country through for the past year.

Keep telling yourself that. When you and your friends hang from streetlights after we lynch you and drag you from your homes, you'll see many of your brothers and sisters are ready to sell you out.

Too bad you guys aren't big on the 2nd Amendment. While you were making pussy hats, we were stockpiling ammo and guns. We're ready for you to start your shit. Believe me, we can't wait.

Fortunately almost none of them are capable of holding a gun, much less firing at a target 30 meters down

>How about you guys?
>you guys
gtfo leftycuck. nobody cares about antifa and their "protest" will fizzle out.

Nothing is going to happen

Ok shill.

You are a fucking moron if you think they “came close to civil war.” They are faggots who drink boba and watch Jimmy Kimmel. They aren’t warriors, they aren’t smart...they’re not even interesting.

(yawn) Doubt anything happens, usually doesn't.

It's far more likely that Nov 5th is when he's forced up on stage to make some new "both sides" non-apology after one of your alt-right allies murders a bunch of peaceful protestors.

>Antifa
>Peaceful-protesters

Pick one

Then we are going to need alot of rope

FTW, I live like 15 miles from a rope factory.

good. the rope hungers

Don't worry, no one is going to bother you in your trailer home. You'll have to head to the "big city" to find anyone to shoot, then it's just a murder charge.