Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path...

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O shit haha

>tfw -394508304985%

whjy evn liv?

>60% european 10% african 30% south American living in a country that's literally 50% nonwhite trying to tell Euros how fucked we are

ok bro

New copypasta.

kek

This is a mongrel meme thread now.

Hello Ivans

>being

why does this post smell like goya and frijoles

TELL EM LE'MONJELLO AL-HAMBURGI!

TELL EM LE'MONJELLO AL-LONDONI

LAUGH ABOUT IT LE'MONJELLO AL-QUEBECI

KEK INDEED LE'MONJELLO BIN-FAJITA

GREAT QUESTION LE'MONJELLO AL-DETROITI

i love being white

itt buttblasted mongrels

Fuck off with this sliding d&c shit. I wish the mods would fucking ban you faggots.

>you're on the same path, except you're disarmed.
Guns sure came in handy for you, huh?
Hm nation without guns is 83% white. Nation with guns is 56% white. Hmmm.

I BET YOU DO LOVE BEING WHITE LE'MONJELLO AL-NORMANDY

>moortuguese

kek

THATS FUNNY COMING FROM YOU, LE'MONJELLO AL-LISBONI

GREASY SPIC/10

/into/ cross posters should seriously be banned. 95% of shitposts would disappear

t. Le'monjello Al-Harlemi

Nobody is taking this serious anyway except you, fag. Just chill and have a laugh.

I'm American and I am 100% white except for my great shame. The Swedish and German snownigger percent.
But an Anglo is always an Anglo right?

*Sup Forums
Sorry, phoneposting

Get fucked you fat cunt, these problems can be traced back to your great grand fathers. You retarded burger cunts fuck up any place you go to and every war you fight is for kikes. Good on you for your glorious role in WW2, you can live the outcome of it now.

You fat cunt, you deserve to be 56%.

You fucks fought on the same side.

t. Wang-Wei of Sydney

Ni hao

I'm originally from Europe.

The worst part is that they're soo flooded with streetshitters that their PM is a pajeet.

It's because yuros aren't even allowed to say anything else on account of lack of free speech for the rapidly displacing natives. If you are an african or muslim immigrant in Europe you can do whatever you want because you're just a poor misunderstood oppressed 3rd worlder. If you are a "white euro" you can only use pre-approved thinking and communication. They are so cucked they don't speak out and also have stockholm syndrome from their elite ass fucking them. Europeans don't exist, they are all empty bugmen husks.

>le disarmed meme
Oh shut up waterhead

Are you fucked in the head or something? All what I ask for are some funny mongrel memes and you post that shit wtf.

He kinda does look like one...

That's because he has a designated shitting street in delhi an honor that is given to hindoostan best sons.

Kek

We're kicking the Mexicans out, and are removing gibs from nigs that keep them breeding in the numbers they have been.

You, on the other hand, are inviting in more muslims and various shitskins, and are diluting your quality more BY CHOICE. We don't invite illegal Mexicans in, but you're rolling out the red carpet for goatfuckers and giving them money for being polygamists and rapists. WEW LAD, we're not even remotely similar, we're trying to un-fuck ourselves, and Europeans are determined to see who can crash their nation first in the name of diversity.

This is the thing Americans can't understand, why you'd WILLINGLY and INTENTIONALLY keep fucking your own shit up. We don't WANT our shit fucked, and are trying to change course while you're going full speed ahead.

>We're kicking the Mexicans out, and are removing gibs from nigs that keep them breeding in the numbers they have been.
top kek, we are not doing either of those.

>60% european
top kek i wish
we are 40% european

>top kek, we are not doing either of those.

Oh, I think we are. They're already starting to leave on their own, the tide is turning. ICE isn't bowing to "sanctuary city" bullshit, and actual citizens have shown, they want illegals out and are willing to see them go.

Can't wait for the final decision on the wall prototype that'll become the final version, at which time, we'll be removing bean at a pace never before thought possible. I just wish we could toss out the shitty legal ones with the illegals, there are too many here who are worthless to society.

the problem are the legal ones, not the illegal ones. how are we solving the legal shitskin problem?

>We're kicking the Mexicans out
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>we are kicking out mexicans!

WE ARE NOT A NATION OF FUCING ORCS

>meme flag

thats all

kek

I'm half Italian and probably whiter than most amerishits.

we're bein raided by soros divide & conker shills nigguh sheeeeit

Yes you are.

>visit Sup Forums daily
>nothing but american hate threads all day long
>a few good threads where I actually learn something new about a culture or a country
>some cool euros
Other than that, Sup Forums is rather boring.

>bleerghhhighhhhhhhh URRRR NAAAAADDDDD WHIIIIITTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE

>implying

Sakya feeding cirno le fishu

The most funny is that, Portugal and Spain are historically much more white then the Usa, but by a large margin, them and all the other european countries.... i don´t even talk about the emperial glory of the discoveries for centuries that both countries already had, USA didn´t even existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw

>Portugal and Spain are historically much more white then the Usa,
top kek america isnt white any more but portugal was never as white as america once was.

uh okay?
so you're not "disarmed" what in the fuck have you done you pathetic fatass
wipe your teams on a foodstamp and scooter the fuck on, burgerboy

America probably never reached 90% white pop Portugal was probably 100% native white till the 60's or 70's

it;s copy pasta, newfag.
and we are armed so we can kill ourself once our grandkids are born brown

Kek, im sure you have great historical knowledge to support your claims. Or maybe you're just another retarded mutt whose knowledge is based on memes.

I swear all these mongrels actually look scaring for me, like out of a fucking nightmare. Just imagine americans were like that in real life. Scary.

>tfw 95% white

portugese where never as white as americans (northwestern europeans)
in 1950 if you pulled a random american person and a random Portuguese person , the american would almost certainly be MUCH whiter than the Portuguese one.
its not that hard of a concept to understand.

kek this fucking meme

Notice how you can't even speak proper english.

Just flood your country and all your mudslims will drown. You will be 100% white in no time.

> balkanroach
> white
top djek

Through the fire, I hope and pray that we Yanks will finally see ourselves for what we truly are; one people with one common heritage. This was decided long ago, when (((they))) divvied us up along superficial lines and in our vanity we ate it up. "Nation of immigrants" my ass

Kek, I know tons portuguese people. Youre southern european shitskins. Sure, youre white, but to say a portuguese is whiter than a white america is comedy.
America is DEAD, 50 years of unprecedented migration killed it. We are 40% white at BEST.

Americans do actually look non human though.

i like this meme

I love this meme t.bh lads

>europe is one country
hmm

and based on what you claim such? as white? or you are white or you aren´t, portuguese and spanish people are historically white race, in fact it was their colonial laws that definied the concept of white in the new world.

Do you really define "whiteness" in terms of how close you are to nordic phenotype?

>but to say a Portuguese is whiter than a white amercia is comedy

Here we go with this shit again.

20% black
50% mexican

>america
>white

This. White = Northwestern European.
No, sean connery/michael blackthorne/christian bale are whiter than Bar Rafaeli (blonde blue eyes) who is a semetic shitskin. Get it? Light hair and eyes dont have to mean white (pic related). You dont even have light hair anyway.
>pic
Nice to see someone attack me with an image i literally edited myself.

please, keep going

Copy-pasta Sup Forums shill thread. One of 2 pics related.

Sup Forums mongrel thread are great for oc
still americans on Sup Forums can't handle the bantz

>slavs
>white