Trump Dossier: Pee Gate

Let's say the Pee Tape is true. Does this prove that Trump is racist? I kind of believe there is a tape out of there of trump doing it. Imagine how insane it would be if it actually happened. He would probably get impeached. If this is true do you think he goes to East Europe and is racist around all of the EE big shots?

>Let's say the Pee Tape is true. Does this prove that Trump is racist?
Of course a nazi is too retarded to even make a cogent point

if trump hired whores to piss on a bed that obama slept in, that wouldn't make him racist, and no he wouldn't be impeached because of it.
what it would prove , something we have already known is that trump is a world class troll.

Holy fuck, meme flags are the biggest mistake to ever happen on this board

ur flag is more a meme than mine.

nah man i was thinking about. it's kind of racist. I mean what black people do you think stayed in the hotel? i'd guess very little have stayed in it

holy fuck address the thread not my fucking flag brain dead russian tier shill

well the whole idea was that he hired the whores to piss on obamas bed.

everyone knows trump is racist, but the pee tape means the russians have kompromat.

Shut the fuck up retard. I've existed for 1600 years. You existed for 10. Where do you find the balls to talk? Especially after your deer leader an hero'd because he didn't have the balls to fight 'til his last breath

Big big cucc

So Trump probably has some sexual kinks. Big deal. What's important is draining the swamp, reinforcing our alliance with Russia, and focusing on our own problems in the world. We're not the World Police any longer.

which is kind of racist no?

maybe it's why he's pro russian. they got some secret tape of it idk.

>hitler is my leader
back to cuck shed faggot

Dreadful b8 slide thread, faggot, you should probably kill yourself. No, wait, not probably, just fucking get it over with now.

>these manlets
i just want to know what you guys think about it? wtf is even a shill thread anyways? like you guys have something more important to talk about? i just want to know whether or not you guys think it was a racist act, which i think it was.

Use the correct meme flag then, bitch boy

>A folder some anons on Sup Forums made up months ago
>Suddenly being blasted day and night

What the fuck

Hey guys, black antifa here. AMA

nah i can use whatever flag i want cunt.

do you think the british spy was retarded enough to fall for it? i mean i can see it but idk

was this racist or not?

>Let's say the Pee Tape is true

I thought that Sup Forums manufactured that dossier? Or was that just disinfo that you autists spread in order to protect your god emperor?

Fall for what?

Some anons on Sup Forums made up a ridiculous (((SOURCE))) about Trump pissing on prostitutes in the Lincoln room to show how fucking retarded the media is and they paid literal money for it.

I remember when this all broke so I know what you are talking about. However, i mean fuck man i dont know. i was pretty stoned(degenerate) last night and i was thinking about if it did happen then trump must be a pretty racist and probably mucks it up around EE because theyre the most racist

Do you have a butthole and a penis or just 2 buttholes?

>pedowood going down
>podesta going down
>uranium one happening
>deep state intelligence factions falling apart
>left falling apart and eating itself
hey guise what if that day one nothing burger from eight months ago was reel??
sage

>discussions on certain topics are way more important than other ones
fuck off CTR
address the thread or play on the interstate