youtube.com/watch?v=1x7QJKGPqXA
youtube.com/watch?v=wrd2ygL2X1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More waifu sisters development.

Spoilers when.

never ;-;

;_;

>threads are finally random dying

Guess this is what happens when you try to make a miniarc based on Season 3's survival duels and the dumber parts of early GX

It's because is weekend, people are playing card games outside I hope ;_;.

Nah this is the eventual result of teasing the fans of plot development and getting none of it. There are probably 25 or so episodes left and still NO indication of anything important happening yet. We still have yet to see the ending but I don't feel it will be something worthwhile, that we had to wait over 2 years and 120 episodes at minimum to see.

It kind of made me sad to see there was no thread when I loaded up Sup Forums tonight. I guess all the hype for arc-v has finally died to a point bordering on obscurity. I want to like the show so badly, but bad animation, half-assed writing and rushed plot point after rushed plot point have ruined it for me. At this point, I'm only really watching so I can finish it and to get a peak at some of the new cards.

I would be, but my last star seraph sovereignty didn't ship in time for tomorrow's locals.

Let it die.

This show ruined everything good it had going for it.

I honestly don't care much for ARC-V anymore, I'm just here because nostalgia and to talk about previous yugiohs series gx.

This is actually the result of constant whining, debates, and shitposting.

These threads will die for good once the real spoilers come out and they're all still on the BB arc. Just think, a month of shit and a rushed conclusion, it's like Yugioh Bleach edition. I think the only other thing that will keep the threads flowing is the spoilers on the 17th of Raging Tempest and just how true those rumors from the last thread were. I mean performapal synchro, pendulum dragon xyz, 2 crystrons and a black luster solider xyz? yeah, that's not gonna happen unless Yuya fusions, synchros and xyzs this month in the same duel.

>it's like Yugioh Bleach edition

Sadly, it's true.

>these threads are going to die even though the show isn't over yet
This is a tragic end. RIP, Sup Forumsrc-v.

>can't even live on shipping because the two biggest ships turned into massive dissappointments, Yuya's annoying and Yuzu's the bitch who sent us into this hell with her constant cockblocking bracelet, that episode of synchro where shit started getting real and she ran in to ruin it forever killed Arc-V. Why the fuck did they do that? It had everything, Yugo vs Yuri, All four dragons, Shit getting real, everyone shitting breaks,sky turning discolored. Then, just like that it's over and we're treated to garbage. I wish I jumped ship right then and there like the other viewers. That entire thing was a complete fuck you to the viewers.

Press F to pay respects.
All in all, it was a fun ride. But let's stop making these threads.
If the show ever gets better, I promise I'll make one.

It's been fun lads.

Yuzu was a mistake

F

Please, don't let this die. Even though these threads were always full of shitposters, I miss them.

F, for now

F

i used to make like half these threads

but i stopped when ruri jobbed to sayaka

im the only who didnt are of yuri, crow, tsukikage?

very honestly disagree

Episode 122: グローリー・オン・ジ・アカデミア! - Gurōrī On Ji Akademia!
(Glory on the Academia!)

During BB and Sander's tag duel against Jack and Yuya, BB becomes unresponsive to Sander's commands. Suddenly, he attacks Sanders! Jack and Yuya take this opportunity to gain the advantage, but it proves to be very troublesome.

Episode 123: 連鎖した獣が解き放た - Rensa shita kemono ga tokihanata
(The Chained Beast Unleashed)

Jack and Yuya continue to struggle in their fierce battle against BB. The insane BB unleashes a ferocious assault against the two. No longer able to bear the brunt of BB's attacks, Jack falls! Quickly losing hope, Yuya falls to despair?!

Episode 124: 笑顔ビースト- Egao Bisuto
(Smiling Beast)

Yuya struggles to control his fear and anger. With BB on the verge of victory, Yuya gives up all hope of winning. At this moment, he hears words of encouragement from Yuto, Gongenzaka and Sawatari. Suddenly, Yuya remembers the card that Jack left behind for him. Aiming to show BB his Entertainment Dueling, Yuya unleashes his counterattack with the help of Jack's card! A new power is born...?!

Episode 125: 天使とジョーカー - Tenshi to jōkā
(The Angel and the Joker)

Having reached Leo's castle, Asuka and Yusho make their way in. Yusho tries to reason with Leo in order to learn his true motives. Unwilling to listen due to an incident in the past, Leo dispatches the Doctor to eliminate Yusho! Asuka defends her teacher and starts a duel with the Doctor. Finding herself cornered, Asuka begins to falter until... a legendary gambling duelist appears?!

let this thread die in peace
we've done enough...
it's... enough.

@146651305
Nice fakes.

Actually no, they're not.

Ono messed up big time.

I want to go back.

I'm pretty sure that in any other series we would've had a much clearer sense of the villains' motives by now. But Leo just sits there and keeps his mouth clammed shut.

I feel that 122 and 123 should be one episode.
Same thing with 124 and 125.
I wanted EDGE, but it seems it will only happen when Yugo x Yuri or Yuzu x Yuya.

They're fake you idiot

>Dragon Ball Super
>Berserk
>Arc-V
>Bleach
>Pokemon
This has been a very bad year for shounen.

Really? I can hope for ZETSUBOU?

I guess that means more time to watch/read the shounen on the backlog to remind everyone how much better it could be

lmao

user, you're so hopeless

>Reiji does nothing the entirety of Arc-V
>Leo does nothing the entirety of Arc-V
>deluded fanboys still think Reiji and Leo are going to do something as the show nears its end
>mfw Reiji won't duel anymore and Leo doesn't even duel

>Asuka begins to falter until... a legendary gambling duelist appears?!

The filler guy from s1? This is real?

>This is real?

>This is real?

>Berserk
>shonen

Just because its stagnated means its shonen

Yes, that's why I listed it as shounen.

Holy shit, the anons calling it that Battle beast would take up all of September weren't kidding, also way to job Asuka, you're doing your gx counterpart proud. These spoilers suck and annoy me so they're most likely true. Especially because the dreaded E word is in them.

Looks like it it's decided then, I officially proclaim Sup Forumsrc-v dead. Let these weary threads know rest.

>legendary
>gambling duelist
>gambling

Oh fuck, is that who I think it is?

I swear you retards are replying to it to bump the thread on purpose

Yugi's Grandpa?

Fuck off, retard.

It's fake right

>filler guy from s1
Who?

Rumor mill

Fusion slots 4
>Metalfoe monster
>Frightfur monster
>Daemon monster

>Synchro slots 4
>Crystron monster
>Crystron monster
>Cardian monster
>Performapal monster

>Xyz slots 6
>Super Quint monster
>Black Luster Solider monster
>Raidraptor monster
>Lyrical Luscinia monster
>Cipher monster
>Pendulum Dragon

If this turns out real, I'm done with this game. Crystrons suck and the idea of a Yugi getting another xyz he can't fucking use disgusts me

>Fusion Slots
>Daemon
Called it.

>Performapal Synchro
wtf

xyz user is gonna be angry. because there's no way in hell a performapal synchro and a pendulum dragon xyz exist in this set.

But GX isn't 5D's enough for Ono to let such a minor character come back.

>tfw mokey mokey guy will never come back

So saiou shows up?

Obvious fake. Not enough BB and no Yuri anywhere.

>Yuya is going to lose his love for Entame over the next few episodes as his friends continue to die
>Final duel will be against Yusho so that he can regain his love for dueling and Entame

So obvious.

Man, this is going to be a very long upcoming two weeks.

>Fake spoilers for cards and episodes that seem real because of how shitty they are
vs

the possibility the real deal will be even worse.

I'll laugh at you if you're wrong though

It's fated, not gambling!

I want to be wrong. That's the same thing Judai and Yuma went through.

>the possibility the real deal will be even worse.

At this point anything else would be an improvement unless you really want Harambe 8 parter.

SOURCE?!

>legendary gambling duelist appears?!

PLEASE ONO. HE WILL SAVE ARC-V

This is honestly pretty sad guys. Yugioh Arc-V was the Anime to make discover Sup Forums and make me fall in love with Anime in general all over again. I was in denial the entire Synchro Dimension thinking it was still good. For me it honestly went to shit when the Tyler sister and half Academia along with the General turned good just because. If this spoilers aree tue Then Arc-V is truly dead. I will probably watch only the two or less Yuri episodes left and the last episode of the Show. Goodbye Arc-V along with you my love for Anime died too. I'll miss you buddy. We still have the Manga tho but honestly right now it is somewhat boring F

Wait for the 7th which is next week and wait for the 17th which is the friday after that, spoilers possibly will come on that tuesday to thursday night as well during that weak along with VJump's reveal of Apprentice Illusion Magician's effect. Do not believe anything you see in these threads until then. Do keep in mind that if we see a Black Luster Xyz, Crystrons and a new Cipher that they might possiblty be correct, everything else on there are just safe or obvious options such as Shun and Ruri's xyz monsters, Sora's fusion Enjoy's final Cardian. If we see any of those they do not confirm the spoilers. I'm talking to you as well Xyzfag.

>Yugioh Arc-V was the Anime to make discover Sup Forums

Why am I not surprised.

>Wait for the 7th

We got 118-121 on the 5th. We could get them early this time again.

I'm sorry I haven't been around to contribute with my usual shitposting. Being sick is a bitch On topic, there is still hype left in the series. The Lancers have to make it to Leo and Yusho soon because they're holding the keys to the last of the plot: the Ruris, the Yu's, the bracelets, the dragons and Leo's plan/Reiji's plan to stop said plan. Once that happens, it will be more HAPPENING then all of Standard I'm sure.

I just read the last manga chapter and am hyped for that Pendulum card under the glass. Will it be a D/D/D? Will Reiji be using a Purple/White/Black/Orange/Green deck instead? And most importantly, is Leo a pedo for his own children?
>Do you want to take a bath together?

Also, the 2016 Mega Tins are coming out this weekend in TCG! D/D/D finally get Ghenghis and Alexander along with Blue Eyes Spirit along with other staples. We should get more RATE news in the coming weeks a long with information on Structure Deck: Pendulum Evolution. Speaking of, will it be Pendulum Domination II: Keikaku Boogaloo? Will it be more EM shillings? Will we get more Pendulum Extra Deck stuff? The deck is set to include 3 extra deck cards. Maybe it's Performages with the two fusions? Wild speculation is fun!

I refuse to let these threads die while I'm conscious enough to be in them. I'm having fun and you can't stop me!

At least he did not come for memes, and that's why I usually liked these threads, people who just like yugioh and probably has no autistic friends to talk about a card game for kids come here to talk about it, there's a lot less shitpost than in others generals.

>D/D/D finally get Ghenghis and Alexander
one of those is literally unplayable until structure deck comes out

Reiji Blue card when?

Probably never.

Dark Contract with the Thousand Hands
Continuous Spell
You can only activate the (1) and (2) effects of this card once per turn.
(1) Add one D/D/D Ritual monster from your deck to your hand.
(2) Tribute monster(s) from your hand or field whose total level is equal to or greater than 8 except for D/D/D Earth King Napoleon. Then, special summon one D/D/D Ritual monster from your hand. (This summon is treated as a Ritual Summon)
(3)During your Standby Phase, you take 1000 damage.
Card Art: Obscured silhouette of Japanese Senju of the Thousand Hands with the contract "text" glowing behind.

D/D/D Rumbling King Napoleon
Level 8, EARTH, Fiend type
2700ATK, 2100 DEF
(1)During your standby phase, immediately after you receive effect damage, inflict half that amount to your opponent as damage.
(2)When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard, you can target one banished "D/D" or "Dark Contract" card, shuffle it into the deck.
Card Art: Napoleon as a Centaur

I think it's possible that the BB/Sanders duel will have Yuya showcase everything he's learned throughout the show in order to overcome the beautifully overhyped monster that is BB. So it's true he might end up getting a new Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion. Although it would make more sense for there to be a Synchro Magician and Xyz Performapal.

Does anybody have a number for Yuya's backlog of Performapals? there are three slots after the magician and I was curious if they would all be Yuya cards or if it's possible he really will be using something new or that the magician will be his only main deck card this set.

It's sad that these could work as real spoilers. It's even more sad the real spoilers could be worse.

Please stop being so negative for a moment okay?

Anyone else wish these characters would get more screen time?
youtube.com/watch?v=1x7QJKGPqXA

>Yugioh Arc-V was the Anime to make discover Sup Forums
>Goodbye Arc-V along with you my love for Anime died too

Laughmaker
Dag Daggerman
Shield Drummer
Pryo Lobster

That's Yuya's backlog at the moment

To be honest, I thought Stargazer was female the first time I saw it

YO YUYA
DO THAT PENDULUM THANG

>DECLAN AKABA
>Cold, calculating, and frighteningly clever, Declan is a super-elite duelist who was one of the youngest duelists ever to qualify for the pro league! He’s also the president of Leo Corporation – the cutting-edge gaming company responsible for the creation of Action Duels. Declan mastered all forms of summoning – that is until Yuya discovers the never-before-seen Pendulum Summoning! Now Declan will do anything to learn Pendulum Summoning because whenever Declan sets his sights on something, he never walks away empty-handed
>never walks away empty-handed
>consistently empties his hand while dueling
POTTERY

youtube.com/watch?v=wrd2ygL2X1c

>Yurifags
l m a o

I get the feeling that the apologists for this show really have watched very few other anime from this post. Unsurprising.

Yuri better not be as disappointing as mizael when he gets to show his stuff.

>Yuri and Yusho duel off-screen
>Yuri_ gets BTFO and we can hear his screams

Starve Venom pretty much getting C107 syndrome

So is there anything to look forward to tomorrow card wise? I doubt Jack will play anything new and I really expect yet another Performapal over a magician but I'm hoping we see Yuya go through his entire synchro and xyz library and just when BB is about to lose Sanders jumps in and blows back the combo attack of Rebellion and Tyrant While Nirvana is a scale and a new magician Yuya used to rank up into Rebellion is the other scale.

Pls save this thread ;-;

Even Mizael, the worst Barian, had more dueling action by now. And it was with main cast characters.

'Saving' the thread would be letting it die peacefully or saging

Sure thing. What do you want? More Reiji? I always have more Reiji.

Hey, you guys wanna see a webm of a back cyst being popped?

M-maybe posting more keikakuman will trigger meme magic and he'll get a duel once the battle royale is gone.

These are fake. Trust me, I made the first batch of fake spoilers (Yuri vs. Yugo, Edo & Kaito vs. Yuri). I can tell these are fake because the whole Romaji for 123 reads like a sentence, which is what you get if you use Google Translate. The word Joker should have been properly translated into Japanese which it wasn't "jōkā" - a fault of the translator. Moreover the guy threw in Asuka at the end which tells me that he read how people criticized my spoilers as fake for not including her. Also, "the insane BB".. that's not the tone and word choice that the spoilers use. Not to mention that the nips don't make episode names that have rhythm in English ("Chained Beast Unleashed")

tl;dr don't despair /arc/fags, those spoilers are fake and I can tell because I am a fake-spoiler maker.

Seriously though, maybe I should make a fanfic since my fake spoilers have been consistently better than the episodes we keep getting.

MEME SHOKUN
This better not be a trick to make me spam images so that you can try to ban me

What about the card spoilers are those fake,too?