ReLife

I just finished pic related and now I want to know the Sup Forums opinion.

Can't you formulate your own opinion?

I liked the manga since I'm used to the longscroll format by now.

Couldn't get into the anime because I already read the manga.

Liked all the characters but Ann.

Ending wasn't complete, would have enjoyed an anime original but it was still enjoyable.

Why don't you give your own opinion first and then I'll give mine

Good adaptation of the manga. Terrible OST.

I liked it in the beginning but the fake drama got ridiculous with the girls crying about volleyball and shit so I stopped watching.

yeah that was kinda silly but teens i guess

best

Yeah, i still liked the arc because hve best hishiro development though. Still mad that the anime cut the smile

it was fine

I have my own opinion but I made the thread specifically because I want to know about Sup Forums's

I fucking hated Kariu
How can you be THIS fucking selfish holy shit?

Wut? first arc is just a misunderstanding with her overreacting and the second one is actually she going too far with not being selfish. She is a retard though but she isnt selfish.

Still cringing at the BGM on how pretentious it was

OST was ok. Probably for nostalgiafags because all were pre 2000s

Season 2 I need it.

Kariu dindu nuffin. She wuz a good grill

I kind of like it, but i feel the sound direction fucked up using some songs too much (that fucking piano was ok in 1 scene but not in all of them)

No material, go and read the manga

I think the manga is just now really starting to get good. I don't know how they're gonna pull off a satisfactory ending though.

MC needs healing, the problem is how he is going to open really.

I could accept a bittersweet ending though but i really want hishiro getting his husbando

Why isn't the main girl tsundere and why isn't every girl trying to jump on the MC's dick?
This show makes no sense.

I really like the concept of the show, I wish more source content was out for a second season, story isn't complete as it is.

There were two bits of the show that I really disliked, Fucking Kariu and that volleyball girl and them trying to get the MC over his past. Both of them just seemed extremely forced.

Hishiro best girl, those two blond guys are bro-tier and the MC is actually quite good
This series also has my all time favorite school uniform

>No material, go and read the manga
possible we'll get an OVA?

no since the story is at climax now

Well the problem is the closer he gets to Hishiro the less he thinks of himself. He may come to terms with his social ineptitude but the idea that he could have pedophilic tendencies isn't doing him any favors.
I think it's an interesting story and I'm excited to see how Hishiro will eventually find out about MC's dead friend. It's gotta happen soon with this most recent chapter.

Pls stop the kariu hate, she at least accepted that she fucked up.

pic related is best girl