/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - TRUMP DALLAS VISIT EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/CommSec Wilbur speech on minority devel week 10/24/17
youtu.be/ylBb1IRda-g
>Pres Trump arrives @Capital Hill &ignores protester 10/24/17
youtu.be/S9xCq4Eycqg
>Pres Trump motorcade to the Senate Lunch 10/24/17
youtu.be/o9a5lJtgSc0
youtu.be/Ezfy_Bqo7Lo (return trip)
>VP Pence @American Ent Inst 10/24/17
youtu.be/IMihwrVwrTo
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Duterte 10/24/17
youtu.be/eVd5iLl9umQ
>SoS T-Rex in pakistan 10/24/17
youtu.be/ADUutDeicg0 (arriving)
youtu.be/WiKwc4z3GCM (meeting)
youtu.be/ezMTDlzS04A (departing)
>CJCS Gen Dunford presser on Camp against isis 10/24/17
youtu.be/mXYB1H0jpYc
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/24/17
youtu.be/j9RyG_0i8Jc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/24/17
youtu.be/F77Ot5_Nezs
>Pres Trump presents Medal of Honor to Cap Gary Rose 10/23/17
youtu.be/hDAu1AL6RBw
>Pres Trump Joint Stmt w/PM Lee Loong (Sing) 10/23/17
youtu.be/oErlXmtr4Aw
>Pres Trump/Boeing Pres/PM Lee Loong sign deal 10/23/17
youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ
>Pres Trump/VP Pence have lunch with PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/a5-_gg6_Bxg

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/24/mediamatters_president_angelo_carusone_we_trace_fox_news_segments_and_trump_tweets_directly_back_to_Sup
washingtonexaminer.com/new-poll-shows-ed-gillespie-in-the-lead-in-virginia-governors-race/article/2638635
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1819826199
forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=397
api.missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Mak whit babby

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/24/mediamatters_president_angelo_carusone_we_trace_fox_news_segments_and_trump_tweets_directly_back_to_Sup Forums.html

>ANGELO CARUSONE (MEDIA MATTERS PRESIDENT): But I think just to take a step back because I think that will explain how it all fits together is -- we did a lot of, early on, to look at what is the fake news problem? What do the people talk about? That's what they really mean. And we found that there's this framework that I think helps understand the landscape today, which is most of that misinformation is coming from the same places, at least the ideas for it. It's these online communities like Sup Forums and (infinitiychen), which are really functioning like virtual publications now. They're actually creating and driving a lot of what become narratives. And then you sort of have this second layer of storytellers, which are largely websites that are not designed for ideological purposes, but just to get a mild traffic here or there.

>I mean, if you go back, I cannot tell you how many times you can trace very specific Fox News segments or even Donald Trump tweets to a Sup Forums thread from two days ago.

!!!

washingtonexaminer.com/new-poll-shows-ed-gillespie-in-the-lead-in-virginia-governors-race/article/2638635

>Gillespie is ahead of Northam by 8 percent, the Hampton University Center for Public Policy found in a poll released Wednesday. Forty-one percent of voters said they would vote for Gillespie and 33 percent said they would vote for Northam. Meanwhile, 27 percent of respondents said they were undecided.

Looking pretty good in VA

Stop replying to people asking you questions about you and what you're doing, they're glowing

No way

when is the election?

Pic related may explain the sudden influx of outsiders of the right wing variety and a couple of disruptors as well.

Brace down for impact and for the refugees fresh off the boat, here are the 3 rules

1) don't invite your friends
2) don't invite your friends
3) lurk the fucking moar

Don't even think about posting.

>polls
its more like 65 - 25

WEDNESDAY SCHEDULE, READ IT. DALLAS VISIT

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1819826199

In the afternoon, President Donald J. Trump will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Dallas, TX. After the President arrives in Dallas, TX, he will receive a briefing on hurricane recovery efforts. The President will then participate in a roundtable with Republican National Committee (RNC) supporters. In the evening, the President will give remarks at a Dallas Trump victory reception. The President will then depart Dallas, TX for Washington D.C., en route to the White House.

>12:45PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>1:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Dallas, TX

>3:10PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Dallas, TX

>3:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a briefing on Hurricane Recovery Efforts

>4:30PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a roundtable with RNC supporters

>5:20PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at a Dallas Trump Victory Reception

***CLOSED PRESS NO CAMERAS NO VIDEO

>6:25PM THE PRESIDENT departs Dallas TX, en route to Washington, D.C.

>10:00PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Washington, D.C.

>10:20PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

Your Yugi fetish is weird shit.

see

(((polls))). Don't get complacent.

Top kek, btw, there was really a r/pol? They have to go back, faggots

I wonder if he fantasizes about her stepping on his balls?

reminder that JFK hated the drumpf family

>Dallas
Don't do it Mr. President!

>CZECH
>POLAND
>HUNGARY
>AUSTRIA

Soon:
Italy.

EU is going to be right wing and there is NO stopping it anymore. Commies failed their one chance to conquer Europe.

>DNC implicated in the whole Russian scandal two weeks before a contested election

I NEED AN AUDIO WEBM OR A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE WOLFENSTEIN VIDEO WITH THE PREGNANT TITS

Looks like we found our NeoGAF replacement.

>tfw you go to join the revolution and burn down Washington after the assassination attempt on Trump but some fucking redneck shoots you cause you aren't white

he'd prefer that her husband did the stomping

>Stop replying to people asking you questions about you and what you're doing, they're glowing

Of course! Also did you purchase a full auto recently or altered a semi to make it full? If so can you give me the instructions of how can I do the same?

/ptg/ is one step ahead of the President of the United States of America !

No you don't, and that shit should stay the fuck out of this general. Go somewhere else.

this

>i now remember the rubio/invanka twitter hug fiasco

So basically, he's accusing 4chins of doing what Media Matters tries to do, only 4chins does it better.

Both are popular sandnigger habitations. Coincidence?

>WOLFENSTEIN VIDEO WITH THE PREGNANT TITS
wat

Aren't those that kind of people that would rather sit on the onion?

and for free..

>Liberal leaning (((poll))) can't even have this work in their sides favor
That bad huh? Still, don't forget to vote of course, can't be complacent.

I LOVE TRUMP I LOVE TRUMP I LOVE TRUMP I LOVE TRUMP I LOVE TRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMP ILOVETRUMPILOVETRUMPILOVETRUMPILOVETRUMP

> hate speech dropped 90% for some users

it dropped 100% for me. i'd rather have cancer than go to that shithole on the web.

>two portobros!
It's almost like they don't want to blend in, they come in off the bat bashing awoos and anime girls
Kinda sad ~desu

who cares what that andy griffith lookin motherfucker thought?

>the GEOTUS posts on Sup Forums

I want to believe

>polls

FUCK YOU

I don't think NYC problem is sandniggers (of either variety).

so how many hard left subs were banned (as if i didnt know)

forget you even saw that and go on with your life

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEOGAF SALT REPLACEMENT

I HAVE IT

me too

New York has been relatively safe as cities go for some time, ever since Rudy cleaned up the place

Imagine how beautiful America would be if we just picked our own cotton. Or used the potatoe niggers.

translate?

So the pee tape is real now?

That's really great. But, ah, why haven't you busted Anders out of prison yet?

rip Coontown. Fun while it lasted

>MEDIA MATTERS PRESIDENT
who gives a shit

Racist crime stats desu.

I sincerely hate these -TUS things.

we had more potatonigger slaves than regulars

>yfw you probably got into an argument with Trump and called him a niggerfaggot at some point in your life

"Hate speech" isn't even a thing, Nigel. I'm sorry that your countrymen don't agree.

Twitter is blowing up talking about Trump reaching out to get documents on Seth Rich. Anyone know where this source came from?

who the fuck uses that 2002 tier phpbb other than GLP?

>Dawn Fitzpatrick is the Chief Investment Officer at Soros Fund Management. Previously, she was Head of Investments at UBS Asset Management, responsible for overseeing more than CHF 300 billion in assets.
DEFEND THIS, IRISHMAN.

Except Rudy's efforts are all basically undone with that faggot who is mayor now. DiBlasio? Whatever, he is undoing everything Giuliani did.

no it's still fake but Clinton/DNC paid russian shitposters to create the peepee dossier

Bill the Butcher did nothing wrong

>either variety
My dude! hahaha
I know, I know, I'm just implying it's bad luck having them around.
By the way, how drunk are you right now?

You'd be surprised.

I saw that last night, ppl actually said things to the user, not to smart.

Because
1) we are being monitored at all times by tons of hostile parties

2) we are very frequently mentioned in media and other sources now

3) our renown is causing influxes of newfags

The what?

forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=397

They are as bad as NeoGAF

Same issue as Hitler though: he didn't win.

Reminder the new Dobbs/ Trump interview is in 20 minutes on Fox Business.
We all do.

What the hell

>41 vs 33
wheres the other 26% retard

You kids think you're winning with you stupid memes but you're just flailing around like a drowning man. Soon the tide will wash over you and take you out to sea with the rest of the trash. So ends all vile hate filled trash and that includes you. Rest In Pee.

>"Hate speech" isn't even a thing, Nigel. I'm sorry that your countrymen don't agree.

believe me i know. i even have to contend with morons who insist that there's "hate speech exemptions in the us constitution"

of course, when i show them the recent supreme court ruling, they attempt to move the goalposts. they always do.

>Racist crime stats desu.
Charts are by some spaniard but the collage and bottom table with the raw data is my OC. One of the best works on the subject:

> sourced straight from FBI data
> provided without comments

Can't be disputed, can't be accused of racist, it just is what it is, you can post it in any board or forum and provide no comment and let them kvetch about it

You don't know how much this saddens me
Let me be the first to say, I'm sorry Mr. President. I'm a product of my environment and I shitpost in vein

Getting drunk and not listening to politics.

Any link to Fox Business?

$0.02, etc.

YES AND HE'S DEAD, WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

>Alberto is the deepest of niggers

Daily reminder:

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) has been rapidly deleting pictures of missing children from Virginia (from the Washington D.C. area) All other states have 100% of the pictures of children, Virginia has less than 50%. Every week they delete more and more pictures. Something is very clearly wrong...

api.missingkids.org/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=VA

3) is my main worry. 1 and 2 have been the case for some time...

Is this EST, PST, or CST?

>making shut up
K den

Undecided.

>By the way, how drunk are you right now?
Uncharacteristically sober for a night I don't have work to do. Should fetch me some wine.

>half breeds and shiteskins

Or maybe they are being found?

>shut
Just not your day today

What do you think the Christmas MAGA hats will look like?

>still being surprised.

Maybe they were found bacause of ICE pedo-raids?

>spreading violent and hateful contentâ„¢

>1 and 2 have been the case for some time
It is only increasing and increasing so that will naturally have the third consequence.

Eastern time