The DNC is Fucked

BREAKING: FEC Complaint Filed Against Clinton Campaign, DNC For Hiding Russian Dossier Payment
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/breaking-fec-complaint-filed-clinton-campaign-dnc-hiding-russian-dossier-payment/

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357197-clinton-the-republican-party-is-imploding
dailycaller.com/2017/10/10/brockbuster-is-the-media-matters-chief-slurping-from-a-slush-fund/
youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/fec-complaint-accuses-clinton-dnc-violations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This time for sure!

Umm, no sweetie

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357197-clinton-the-republican-party-is-imploding

The fines will be super severe!!
No criminal charges = political theater

Hey look, a retard, or a woman, if you want to be specific.

well at least the paperwork is rolling

>blog
>Hillary said
>left can't meme

Neck. Your. Self.

Forget about this. How's everyones stomachs feeling? Surely you have to take a shit? Go sit on the toilet and try to take a shit . It's healthy for you prevents prostate cancer. Go shit anons.

Our entire federal system is corrupt.

Nothing will come of this.

Bump

Literal nothing burger
You drumfykins can keep making this thread over and over again but it still won't change the FACT that Hillary won the popular vote!

Literally over HALF the country doesn't want your big orange rapist anywhere NEAR Washington!

Where do you think I am now user? That's where I primarily shitpost

>Leafs in American politics....

>Our entire federal system is corrupt.
This guy gets it.

>thehill.com/blogs/blog
>blog

is this the new sleepy time?

That complaint wasn't filed by the FEC. A third party wrote the complaint to the FEC. Anyone can do that. You can do that. Once again, it's fucking nothing, and happening fags are eternally btfo gullible retards.

I can't wait until the FEC fines the shit out of the DNC. Hopefully this happens quickly. They are already deperately behind in fundraising for 2018. Republicans are going to fuck them so hard.

bamp

David Brock here. In these extraordinary times I am forced to issue direct orders on 4ch.

TO ALL SHAREBLUE EMPLOYEES: I need you to slide-thread the fuck out of this board so that my bestie Hillary's legal troubles aren't put under the 4ch microscope. REMEMBER! Good slide threads include (1) anything "blacked", (2) anything starting with "what does Sup Forums think about..." or "why does Sup Forums hate....", (3) anything that includes "prove me wrong" in title, (4) anything with hot naked chic bait pics, (5) anything tranny related, and (6) anything about "redpill me about...".

As always, you will get paid by how many slide threads you create and how many fucking retards on /pol participate in your slide thread.

GET TO WORK! OUR ENTIRE WORLD VIEW IS COLLAPSING AROUND US AND WE HAVE TO STOP IT!

I dunno nuffin bout dis

Beautiful

f

>blog::bttps://thehill.blog/blogs/blog.html#blog

True if huge

i seriously think they will play you burgers until you rise up. nothing will happen until you take responsibility. we are lost in europe because we didn't rise up. maybe they want you to rise up, that's part of the plan, etc. trump is a zionist, after all. maybe he acts like he's a zionist because he's playing (((them))), as well.

Day of the rope

your pagan goddess is getting ass raped

it's been about 20 hours an this is the best you can do?
>NUH UH IT'S YOU WHO'S IMPLODING

Here are three simple questions about the LV shooting that need to be brought to the public awareness.

>Perkins Coie

Now I've heard of Fusion GPS and looked into that company but I never heard of this law firm before. Dig anons?

>Here are three simple questions about the LV shooting that need to be brought to the public awareness.
So then post it in threads related to the Las vegas threads, not these.

This is going to be buried and ignored.

Gulp up, Mr. Brock.

dailycaller.com/2017/10/10/brockbuster-is-the-media-matters-chief-slurping-from-a-slush-fund/

What it does is start the process, which will include investigation for other fraudulent behavior.

David, does Drudge still have the hots for you?

>Clintons not reporting bribes

lel they've literally been doing this for decades

The only way hilldawg goes down is if there's some faction in the govt (maybe working with bannon/trump?) who are tired of the neocon fuckers and are patriots or otherwise the (((deep state))) throws her under the bus like they apparently did to (((weinstein)))

Other interesting facts about this completely fabricated dossier:

- The firm that put it together was originally hired by the GOP, when they were trying to crush Donald in the primary. They handed it over to Hillary as soon as he won. Further proof, as if we needed any, that there is only a single uniparty in this country that couldn't give less of a shit about what their constitutents actually want.

- As head of the FBI, James Comey actually examined this dossier and considered it credible. He even took parts of the dossier and used it in presidential intelligence briefings - a literal paid for, completely fake, political hit piece. Proof our intelligence agencies are either utterly incompetent or completely political, and in either case completely untrustworthy.

- The Brit former intelligence officer used to out the dossier together actually has extensive links with the Putin government. Again, the only hard evidence of Russian "collusion" is between Hillary/the establishment and Russia, not Trump.

Overall this has been hilarious to watch real time. Too bad the FBI whistleblower who brought all of this to light is probably going to have an accident on a late night canoe trip or shoot himself twice in the head.

>Umm, no sweetie

> Anything Hillary Clinton says can be read like a fortune cookie.
> Except, instead of following it up with "in bed"
> Replace the subject with antithesis relative to "Hillary Clinton"

> Clinton: The Republican Party is Imploding

Becomes....

Clinton: The Democratic Party is Imploding

> Clinton: Trump colluded with Russia to Affect The Outcome of the Election

Becomes...

Clinton: I colluded with Russia to Affect The Outcome of the Election

When was Hilldog's last public appearance?

>That complaint wasn't filed by the FEC.
Nobody said it was.
>FEC Complaint Filed Against Clinton Campaign
I'm sure it's nothing, calm down you probably won't do any real prison time.

Shitposting should be banned

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Rqdgna3Yw
Queue it up boys!

Perkins Coie sponsors a ton of shows and segments on NPR.

Wtf are you talking about? This is nothing more than Drumpf trying to distract from a big story that proves the dossier is legitimate!

This is starting to scare me. Some of us recognize this as Trump's attempts to shut down his impending impeachment over the dossier.

There are plenty of people out there, though, who will accept this at face value.

This is terrifying.

Because Trump, everyone appointed by him are fascists, and his supporters love it because “they won”

What is your neck size?

Asking for my rope merchant friend.

@146654625
0/10 b8

>Reddit spacing
I can't wait until it's legal to murder people like you.

you would do better if you understood we are not republicans just because we voted for Trump. BURN THIS FUCKER DOWN and DRAIN THE SWAMP

Democrats are as bad as niggers thinking we all say "hands up" just because someone is in the same party as our president

Hillary surge any day now!

Ok. Everybody that broke the law gets locked up. Deal? But let's start with the people actually in office who are actual, real clear and present threats. After treason is prosecuted, we can move on to campaign finance laws.

I wish so badly that I lived in your nightmares.

Add to your list that the part about Trump hiring girls to piss on the bed started from a Sup Forums troll.

Sup Forums, you're fucking awesome.

It's literally nothing. I can file an FEC complaint against Trump saying his invisible unicorn violated the law.

/mic drop

There's single jeopardy, double jeopardy, and then Hillary Clinton jeopardy, where you get investigated for the same old bullshit for years despite being out of government. All to cover for a treasonous Republican Party.

Your tax dollars at work, people.

Which Retards you ask?

>DNC talking points
>Zero evidence
>b-b-b-BUT MUH MUEHLLER!
>mfw

>Nothing will come of this.
This is how Trump negociate, He will not lock her up as long as he can use Clintons as leverage, to force Democrats to cooperate, and get some bill through Congress.
At least that's what it looks like for now.

MADAM PRESIDENT

Can we get a different source besides this kike shill?

>MUH COVER UP!
Conspiracy-tard alert. Go peddle your super male vitality elsewhere, Alex.

Based on this diversion, I get the feeling that something big is going to drop this week that confirms some major parts of the Steele dossier. Why else would the administration keep drawing attention to it?

>TFW an early Holiday present from Mueller

>Tfw Democrat spys within the republican partys are panicking and starting to make a flee.

Haha. I saw that on r/politics today, fellow resister!

>Muh Mueller
>Supporting a traitor who literally handed the Russian government uranium.
And you libshits claim to have "our best interests" at heart.

Anime posters are spookposters

I sage you individually, and suck my balls.

HSBC was literally funding terrorists and they supported The Clinton Foundation, nothing will happen to actual politicians

Reminder: It is ILLEGAL to pay foreigners to help in any way, shape, or form with a US election

Foreigners can volunteer their time for free but they cannot be given any type of compensation in the form of cash or property

This thread makes me sooooo sleepy

Here you are
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/fec-complaint-accuses-clinton-dnc-violations/

Nah. We need to get rid of Killary and her Pedo Posse. They're a danger to society and children.

Realistically, Will Clintons go to jail for this? This hinges on treason.

That would be Hillary painting those messages.

The left will harm themselves so that they can blame the right. Nothing but pity.

This Uranium 1 scandal by itself is looking very very promising as a vector to Hillary and Bill (and the other scumbags in their orbit) getting hit with a clawback of the $145M they got for selling out America's uranium assets, which also no doubt also would support multiple felonies. Hate to say it, but I doubt they ever do any any "real" jail time. Our system has become so corrupt I doubt they will ever do jail time.

Another one for the gallows.

How is this treason? Republicans funded it too? And if it is real doesn't that make Trump's crimes real as well?

Uranium One is just part of it. It was sold to Rosatom which Flynn worked with. Everyone is involved. It is a one party state if this is true.

Yawn

RVAwonk/Caroline O's real name is Caroline Orr, She is from Virginia and she works for Shareblue.
>Speak again, and it get worse
I warned you people, you never learn. Don't make it worse for yourself or your co-workers. It's not worth it.
>Cocaine Bump

Woops XD

what treason?

the russian story is bullshit madeup by democrats

they tried to start WW3 to cover up their primary election fraud.

those are the traitors

lock her up
lock her up
lock her up
lock her up

How does one deal with people who only think, act and deal in lies... All the rules for you, none for us. That sounds pretty evil to me, just hope they've said they're peace before the day of the rope.

>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357197-clinton-the-republican-party-is-imploding
accusing the right of every evil thing she's been doing for the last 35 years. rich/

a bump

When can we expect an apology from the DNC for all of the corruption? Bernie and the American People are waiting....

When is an investigation into the DEMS ties with Ukraine and Venezuela coming?

Any guesses who the one Republican assisting the Dems with payment for the phony report is? I figure it's either Bush or the Dems best buddy (pic related).

Remember who supported the real Nazis!

no thanks not into gay

>Republicans funded it too?
Then they can get fucked right along with her

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.This.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of

Had a little trouble with the copy/paste I see. Eat a bullet.