youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FREDDIE ON THE FRONT PAGE

Freddie and Chaika on the frontpage of my heart!

Downloading this now, what am I in for Sup Forums?

Cuteness. Lot's of cuteness.

A REALLY rushed ending.

Is this show worth watching, apart from the memes?

Someone post the Dark Souls webms

I'll let you know in a few days when I finish it.

It's actually fun and if you get attached to the characters it'll be one hell of an adventure for you.

Yes, chaika's broken engish carries the series.

In love. Toru with Chaika. But from different dimension. Unknown destiny!

And Chaika confessed that it has not been awarded by the deus ex machina in the boy's phone number. Please do not mind the strange area code, she immediately call him, he is overjoyed to find that you have a you too crazy girlfriend.

When Chaika talked about the day of confession to the boy before, the next day, he is to her, it looks into how you embarrassed each only. After some investigation, the boy she called, she know that she is not the same as the boy fell in love. In fact, he does not fully exist in this universe. Recognition of his conflict, it has had to enable her collision fell in love, of another world, calm self of her AU without him. SHOCKING TRUTH!

They are to be equipped with each other in the arms, it creates the need to conquer their darkest heart of alter ego, has continued to Hijinks to beat the contract that gives the most private secrets to each other. Two, while chasing each human love, they instead, fell in love with each other, began to question the love of the NATURE of KANSHA, then drama followed.

FIND WAY

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Oh boy, here we go.

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>Keit愛: 君の名は。

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

Butt

>mfw Chaika said arigatou instead of Kansha at the end
Shocking truth!

What does the end of S2 imply? This is what I got:

>Toru, Akari, Chaika, and Freddy all live together in a little shack.
>Toru and Chaika are together as a couple
>Chaika got her brains even more scrambled, but now might actually be smart
>they are all retired

Did they get a big payout from saving the world? They were fugitives for the whole show, and caused a lot of deaths, did they just get off with a slap on the wrist?

Pretty much. The bit of Chaika that made her speak funny is gone after she blew that part out of her brains, and she can essentially become a normal person. The saddest bit is Niva, who despite becoming an authentic individual is reduced to an inanimate object and stashed away in a warehouse somewhere. I forget how the LNs ended, though I imagine that the epilogue wouldn't be too different.

Go away Chaika. You are no longer needed. You deserve your rest. So Please, just go away.

NO! CHAIKA FOREVER!

I thought her speaking funny was because she originally spoke a different language or was that fan theory?

Just a theory. Like with Red Chaika, that bit was just put into her brain.

I liked it before the meme started.

From what I remember, it's a completely different albeit still harem ending.

Maybe she just learned more of the language.

Is this show actually good or does it just have cute girls?

Yes

If you don't watch it, I'll bully this girl!

You don't want me to tickle her feet, do you? I might even braid her hair! You better start watching!

Ahh, Freddy men of good tastes I see

It's actually a fun show with an MC that isn't the typical faggot and actually gets shit done.

I wanna fuck Red's butt

What is going on in this picture?

Lewd dragoons.

>fantasy world without video game mechanics
>no reincarnation
>two seasons
>non-beta, capable MC
>an ending (terrible, but still an ending)

Chaika in contention for best LN adaptation of all time

what would've made the ending better in your opinion?

For most of the show, I assumed that they would succeed in resurrecting the emperor, but that he would actually turn out to be a good guy. Then it would turn out the heroes were all assholes and killed him for personal gain. Then they resurrected him and he was a total dick.

I guess I would've liked to see Toru pair with Freddy sooner, or maybe a more climactic final battle than just punching a few chaika dolls. Maybe Gaz could've raised up some kind of undead army or something, I don't know. I thought the floating castle things were kinda lame too.

Them not rushing the fuck out of the ending. It's a fine ending, but it makes no sense without any foreshadowing or explanation.

The whole second season seems like a wreck. That tournament and Tooru's bro were dumb as fuck.

The LN ending. Chaika Chaikahood when?

TOORU

CIA, FRONT PAGE, DESU!

GAZ?

Akari confuses me. What kind of -dere is she?

I'm not sure but I wish to do lewd incest with her.

How does the LN end?
Might as well ask since translations are dead