Azumanga Daioh

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

comfy.moe/fqsgvh.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=Brra2SLDCe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that font
Maybe fansubbing being dead isn't such a bad thing.

She was trying to psych Sakaki into sniffing her hand, because Kagura is a pervert who gets off on third person hand sniffing.

Why is Tomo so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

how many times does sakaki schleck per day?

and what to?

Daily reminder Kaorin slept with Sensei for better marks

Kagura is literally perfect.

I like wearing necklaces, because it lets me know when I'm upside down.

>he thinks the font is because of fansubs

I want to fuck Osaka.

Holy fuck, Sakaki is perfect!!

How can she shlick when she can't even touch pussy without getting hurt?

Osaka > Kaorin > Sakaki > Chiyo > Yomi > Kagura >>>>>> Tomo

I liked her dub voice.

Who was in the wrong here?

Another example of lost in translation.

>Koyomi that low
nigga

She's so fat her cluster values are represented by 32-bit numbers.

She's rather prude. Even the show mocks her.

There's ups and downs, my friend. Sometimes the fans care way more than the actual companies. In this case... maybe not.

More on topic though, have the BDs come out yet? It's about time for a rewatch again.

She is perfection and a saint for playing straight man to Tomo's bullshit for so many years.

The fact that she always gets compared to Tomo doesn't help her. It makes her attached to an annoying character. And even being the counter point to Tomo, she still comes off as just a dry kind of mean vs Tomo's genki mean.

They are pretty much the only two characters in the show I didn't like.

But the Yomi episode was comfy as fuck. She was also the most realistic character of the main cast in my opinion.
I think she might have been too normal for the series.

why do you know what her voice dubbed sounds like?

what was the supposed subtext behind the aforementioned statement

The BDs are out, but I wouldn't bother. Looking at comparisons to the DVDs, there is really no difference.

Watch the show.

>Those futa azumanga 4koma images.
Back in the day before I knew what a futanari was, they gave me the biggest boner.
I think that's what turned me down the path of maximum cocklove.
Thanks 2005 Sup Forums.

It's too bad anime companies haven't caught onto Waifu2x yet.

Compare Azumanga Daioh to NNB, YrYr, Kinmoza, Gochiusa.

I like NNB, YrYr, and yys more.
But Kinmoza and Gochiusa take a backseat to Azumanga.

The fact that Chiyo is happy and innocent all the way until she falls on her back is what makes this scene work. Its an example of anime minimalism working in a positive way. Where in western animation, Chiyo's expression would have changed half a dozen times as she fell and ruined the humor.

>NNB, YrYr, and yys
idk wym bff lmao

what about nichi

Sakaki was complaining that every cat she tries to pet bites her, and kagura was suggesting a reason why.

NNB > YYS > Azumanga > K-ON > YrYr > Kinmoza > Gochiusa

it's different because it's more mixed gender

YYs should be lower, NNB is an unfair comparison.

YYS is so underrated. Its humor is so unique and unrepetitive, and its depiction of friendship is so goddamn charming and real-feeling.

Everything you know is a lie.

>yys lower
yys should be higher.

K-On! > Azumanga = Non Non Biyori > Yuru Yuri >>> GochiUsa >>>>>>>>> Kekiro Mosaic

Haven't watched YYS yet unfortnately

Confirmed for puppet.

I miss dork. She was so adorably pure.

>Kek-on is first
>Gochiusa better than Kinmosa

>GochiUsa >>>>>>>>> Kekiro Mosaic

Are you daft m8? They're almost the same thing but KM has Karen and GochiUsa doesn't.

>underrated
It has a weekly thread on Sup Forums, is seen in youtube AMVs with millions of views, and is commonplace on facebook.

A-Channel is many times more underrated.

gochiusa's 2nd ED deserves a nobel prize

A-Channel was a bad anime.

Am I the only one who got uncanny valley vibes from that ED? That dancing was a little too smoothly animated or something.

I tried to watch the series but once I wasn't tired as fuck it got boring and I tried to make it through ep 11 but I just couldn't force myself to watch it. How the fuck does this shit become so popular? Is it the cute girls? Because if that's all you want you can watch more interesting series with cuter girls in them.

It's just so fucking boring to watch a bunch of normalfags do boring normalfag shit.

This.

A-Channel had ぎゅっとして欲しいんだ.
comfy.moe/fqsgvh.mp3

And Tooru was adorable.

Karen and Ayaya carried the show, mostly.

youtube.com/watch?v=Brra2SLDCe0

neither are that great but the ensemble cast of Kiniro are far more forgettable, and Karen has been soiled by Sup Forumsacks

I want to smother Osaka's weak struggling and slowly inch my dick into her vagina up to the hilt.

also finishing up Ika Musume S2 right now, would put both seasons combined below YRYR but above GochiUsa

No, it wasn't.

How long did that take to encode?

Osaka is best girl but Kagura is the most bang-able one

>Sakaki is "extraordinarily tall"
>174cm
Wew.

American remake with 6'6" Sakaki WHEN?

the remastered Azumanga art was some good shit

Kagura's tits look great in that top

what's unfair about it?

Happy, innocent 2d high school girls experiencing the gradual descent into a boring life through a depressing post-college future is my fetish.

What's she telling them?

She's 16 cm taller than the national average.
It would be the equivalent of a 178 centimeter tall girl in the US.

6'6" is freak tier, even for men in northern Europe.

I never noticed how the hair got less detailed and more simple, it even lost it's bright.

The hair became solid and unshaded but in exchange Azuma learned anatomy and non-melting faces

And i love it.

I watched it because I loved the manga. I still prefer the manga, as I feel the anime was too slow-paced.

>normalfags
In no way, shape, or form are Osaka and Sakaki normalfags.