ITT: Worst characters of all time

You

Killed the universe to get another girl.

Watched this recently, and I couldn't agree more.

Tae Kojima in Gantz

This fucker.

>gets treated like absolute shit by his family because he's not an alpha male like his bro
>best friend ditches him, then dies
>just wants to get out of that shit pit like pink chick, but you don't give him the time of day because he's not an anime girl
>doesn't kill anyone as a vampire, gets brutally murdered by his two-faced sister in law in a final act of treachery on her part

Did we watch the same anime?

God, I hated this guy. Actually made me more sympathetic toward all the assholish characters who hated living in the village, because living near that faggot must have been awful.

>gets treated like absolute shit
Rightfully so, the dude is a fucking dick.

>Best friend ditches him
>best friend

>wants to get out of that shit pit
It's because he has no friends because he's a fucking dick.

>Doesn't kill anyone as a vampire
How is he staying alive for so long if he never feeds? Just because it's not shown doesn't mean he didn't feed on anyone.

And his face and voice are designed to be absolutely annoying.

>when the shitposters don't understand how to metaphysically invert value tables

>Implying the monk isn't worse.

>killed that fat ugly faggot
>escaped
>became immortal
>has an eternal supply of loli pussy at his disposal
He clean the fuck up. Best boy.

Yes, Manami is literally worse than Hitler, you don't need to remind us.

The cast of Deadman Wonderland.

This. That bitch single handedly ruined Gantz.

Johnny Joestar.

This should just be a Shiki thread.

The monk had the right idea. The villagers were all unlikable shits, I'd choose the cute loli, too.

Please, user, Gantz was always garbage. The only redeeming feature for Oku's writing would have been cool action, and unfortunately his CG shit ruined that prospect.

The Katastrophe Tae was fucking awful and I agree with you, but the Tae before the seventh mission was magnificent, more precisely, her whole interaction with Kurono and how they both grew up together as human beans made them great characters. I even got sad when she died, and Kurono resolution was one of the best moments of the series, but again, Katastrophe ruined everything.

>defending that piece of shit Masao
Holy shit, hang yourself.

Literally shit.

Esdese/Esdeath or whatever the AgK edgelords call her now.

>And his face and voice are designed to be absolutely annoying.
So you are basing your judgement solely on the fact that his face annoys you? That makes you an asshole.

You don't seem to understand how basic psychology works, don't bother anymore. He was a decent character.

The father of Makoto Itou and fucker of great grandchildren