/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - GENGHIS DON EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump/CommSec Wilbur speech on minority devel week 10/24/17
youtu.be/ylBb1IRda-g
>Pres Trump arrives @Capital Hill &ignores protester 10/24/17
youtu.be/S9xCq4Eycqg
>Pres Trump motorcade to the Senate Lunch 10/24/17
youtu.be/o9a5lJtgSc0
youtu.be/Ezfy_Bqo7Lo (return trip)
>VP Pence @American Ent Inst 10/24/17
youtu.be/IMihwrVwrTo
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis meets w/Duterte 10/24/17
youtu.be/eVd5iLl9umQ
>SoS T-Rex in pakistan 10/24/17
youtu.be/ADUutDeicg0 (arriving)
youtu.be/WiKwc4z3GCM (meeting)
youtu.be/ezMTDlzS04A (departing)
>CJCS Gen Dunford presser on Camp against isis 10/24/17
youtu.be/mXYB1H0jpYc
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/24/17
youtu.be/j9RyG_0i8Jc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/24/17
youtu.be/F77Ot5_Nezs
>Pres Trump presents Medal of Honor to Cap Gary Rose 10/23/17
youtu.be/hDAu1AL6RBw
>Pres Trump Joint Stmt w/PM Lee Loong (Sing) 10/23/17
youtu.be/oErlXmtr4Aw
>Pres Trump/Boeing Pres/PM Lee Loong sign deal 10/23/17
youtu.be/xUWjHn-NPFQ
>Pres Trump/VP Pence have lunch with PM Lee Loong 10/23/17
youtu.be/a5-_gg6_Bxg

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
baqiworld.com/2011/10/watch-fox-business-live/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunfight_at_the_O.K._Corral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

G-guys I'm scared, why do these hateful people come to my campus? This. Is. Not. Normal.

Donald Trump can't do anything, he can't even deliver an interview stream.

>I've posted that image countless times and still haven't got banned.
Sometimes the powers that be aren't attentive and people don't understand the rules so they forget to report. The rule is universal for no anthros outside of Sup Forums.

>Make Mexico Great Again hats
I'll find out what party is running that gimmick

links pls

>the dossier was used as evidence for a FISA warrant to spy on Trump
— Peter King on Fox

That's it. Hillaryfags going to fucking prison now.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

Here's the RAISE act info if any of you guys want to here about it. It would make the majority of our immigration come from Europe if it's going to pass. It would be a huge victory for white demographics. Especially since Slavic immigrants breed a lot.

Fear the Wrath of God.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE GIVE ME A LINK TO A FOX BUSINESS STREAM

>We will never get Dobbs and Ted Webb to host a show together
Why live?

Shoo awoo

HERE

THEY

COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, I love Alabama.
He's the most /myguy/ senator ever.
I pray to God to give him judgement and don't let all those people walk over Christians.

Trump voters talking to leftists who are trying to find out why Trump won:

>“Isn’t this underwritten by the DNC?” a local cafe owner asked Watson after his just-here-to-listen opening spiel. “I read somewhere you’re spending $20 million,” another man said. Another participant asked about corporate donors. This was all pretty much true—Third Way, not the DNC, was paying for the project.

>The group’s first report, on a trip to northwest Illinois, was quite a bit more pessimistic, with more emphasis on the decline of manufacturing, and more skepticism expressed about trade and immigration. Still, the Illinois report did, in the end, come to many of the same conclusions about what drove people: love of work and community, concern for the future, distrust of big government, and a desire to move past partisanship. Validating the researchers’ project, the Illinois report also found that Midwesterners felt overlooked in the national political dialogue. It quotes a local as complaining, “The coasts think we’re Jesusland or Dumbasfuckistan.”
> a technical-skills instructor at the Chippewa Falls school, questioned whether women belonged in the workplace at all.
> In South Florida, Hale told me, a local chamber of commerce official had calmly asserted, “We don’t have any Muslims here, and that’s a good thing, because Muslims are trouble.”

Well....that’s what they get for interviewing Drumpfies. The interviewers were pretty shaken by the Drumpfkin responses.

Shitty stream and you have to disable ad block

But its what I am using for lack of alternatives.

It's shit but it's something

AWOO AND MAGA

he's saying fuck nafta, and especially fuck mexico.

What did Bethesda company mean by this?

>mfw that red
That explains why I want to bomb Germany.

>In fact they've got a couple guys in Mexico running for office wearing a green hat "Make Mexico Great Again" they're calling them the Donald Trump of Mexico
>Look we want them to do okay too, but we have to be treated fair we have to get A LOT back
>Look at what Mexico has done to Michigan and Ohio, they can't do that to our people through NAFTA anymore
>Look at this we have a trade defiicit with MEXICO, we're not talking about Chyna, this is Mexico and it's $71B that's gotta change

Props to the anons swelling the crowds performing a successful "dilation" on Sup Forums to keep that beachhead open. You guys know who you are.

>set up for the benefit of everybody but us.

AWOO~

BOOOM

>some of the richest and most powerful organizations in the world have been trying to find dirt on Trump for 2 years now (possibly longer)
>they've yet to find anything more incriminating than a couple secretly recorded tapes of him having lewd discussions with his male friends in private

Is Donald Trump possibly the cleanest individual to ever hold the office of POTUS?

Peter King should kill himself. He voted against defunding sanctuary cities and he represents MS-13-infested Long Island. I'm glad he isn't running again or I would be campaigning for a primary against him.

Hey look more press, look everyone more press!
Basically this

Trump and his supporters are a disease. An illness that most be cured or else the world will die of global warming and radiation from nukes

/ptg/ eternally BTFO

KIKES CALLED THE FUCK OUT

>(((Yesh-hhu-ahh)))
fucking sandniggers

>"Fuck Blumpf and fuck white people"
>This ought to go well for sales

>The WTO was set up specifically to take advantage of us, they have more judges than we do, so they win all the time against us
>And these people tell me don't go too hard on NAFTA, and I wonder why don't they want it to be fair
>Then you look at them and you say they must be on both sides of the deal and sure enough they have business in Mexico
>I don't care about that I want things to be good here, I care about HERE

Fucking russians did it again.

Wilbur needs to sink his teeth into Mexico now.

ty

>SUPPOSEDLY Trump (campaign) colluded with foreign operatives to influence the election

IMPEACH
ASS ASS IN ATE HIM!

>DNC & Clinton Campaign DO collude with foreign operative to influence U.S. election and mess up a presidential candidate's chances.
dude its nothing lmao t. democrats

>Ziggler
>wrestling legend
top kek

Please make it stop

It's wave after wave of plebbit and shit being forced here.

He's been planning on running for president for most of his life, he's smarter than that

This is basically every clinic I go to under Obamacare.

SHARIA BLUE IS WINNING

Sharia Blue has been in full force for a few days.

Basically ALL of the threads in the first page are them forcing trannies and other such shit in an attempt to makes subconsciously get used to that.

Aren't you seeing it?

THE DONALD: 1 in every two posts is about the recent DNC scandal

POL: 1 in every two posts is 'look how hot this benearess is!' or 'you're don't reeeeally believe what you say, do you?' or 'I'm a Asian, am I white?'

WHAT THE FUCK

AREN'T YOU SEEING IT?

Back in the day a scandal like that was the ONLY thing we talked about. Remember it? Now, there's not a SINGLE first page thread.

AAAH!

That first block he said a couple times he keeps telling his people they need to toughen up on Mexico

CNN just now:
>it's not who paid for the dossier, it's what the dossier says
the fucking irony

>P-please talk about the story of our game and not the terribly short length or lack of gameplay pls

Must fun/pathetic thing is that they will still blame democrats for their own dumb decision

No need to put anything in the namefield, Brazilanon.

Just how tough does he have to be?

>They don't know dossiers are made to order

UMA

>shills are so mad that their spamming the catalog failed to stop /ptg/ that they are now posting in /ptg/ asking us to freak out about the catalog spam pretty please

@146650549
That's dramatic, roach.
Global warming is a hoax.
>Martha: It's a Showdown on the OK Corral, Steve Bannon and Mitch backing two different candidates
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunfight_at_the_O.K._Corral
What did she mean by this?

>Air Force One touched down at Love Field at 3:16 p.m
>at Love Fucking Field

3 hours later this fat fuck is still breathing.
>mfw

The dossier was already confirmed as fucking nothing anyways.

>nobody can get insurance unless they're forced to buy it by the government

>It is okay for Democrats to collude with foreign nationals and operatives to influence the U.S. election but if Republicans even SUPPOSEDLY DID IT, it deserves all encompassing fishing expedition and watchful eye of 12+ democrat favorite lawyers.

Tell me senpai

how are you people not in a state of revolt

So they unironically believed in the dossier

>original financier of the dossier was a republican primary contender
hmm was it el rato or kasich? I couldn't see rand doing it, kristie or fiorina might have. Or maybe it was just jeb!

Well considering President Trump mentioned Michigan and Ohio two or three times in that opening block? I'd say he's going to tell Wilbur to make them bleed if they try to sell us a car

When are we terminating NAFTA and get to watch Canada and Mexico's economies collapse in real time?

>implying I want other people to pay for my problems

Will they take down the Antifa Leddits?

It was Guac boy.

>Life was going great for a long while
>Notice a sudden flood of shitty events in my life
>As if I had the Trump Curse or something
>I apparently have angered the Gods

WHAT DO I DO?
WHAT DOES IT WANT?!

More likely Jeb or Rubio.

MORE DAPPER LOU

>So they unironically believed in the dossier

It's just weak damage control.

Nothing upsets me more than knowing there are micks in England.

There's no subject field here. Plus, the name will make other people pay attention to it in my other posts in this thread.

HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY YOU FOR SAYING THAT?

I thought it was already known to be Jeb

Whichever one has brain cancer and is obstructing votes

I wonder if dobbs is gonna bring up the JFK files

Bread and circuses, Malta. Bread and circuses.

>146650928
The whole academic world disagrees with you. But then again, you are a trump supporter so we can safely assume you're a retard

i don't know why but Lou is what i imagine reviewbrah will be like in his old age

be grateful you didn't get the lethal version

I want that long coat
But I live in Texas and almost has no influence

Why is Jeff Sessions' stonewalling House Intel's subpoena into the Trump dossier? Sessions has been shady as fuck lately...

>implying we aren't
Trump slew the GOPe and is dancing around in their party's skin. The DNC is next on the chopping block. Purges of the bureaucratic, judicial, and corporate Deep State are in progress.

>the Gods
There's your problem, heathen.

>I thought it was already known to be Jeb

That's more of a rumor.

>micks
There's nothing of the potato aboot me, Canuck.

>Plus, the name will make other people pay attention to it in my other posts in this thread.
But no one else is doing it for a reason, I understand what you are saying but it is best if everyone abides in group norms, you know?

"The nail which sticks up gets hammered down"

China’s Communist Party added to the constitution to include XI as boss for life
>how can trump ever compete?

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING GUYS?
ARE WE LOSING?

Radical.

Fuck, these people are so blatantly stupid and rude. This mother fucker especially needs to be beaten till he pisses blood.

BIG PHARMA CALLED OUT

The academic world disagrees with the academic world of three years ago.

sessions plays with boy butts, it's common knowledge

now that's some grade a bullshit fake news

Isaacson

I wonder

>millennials
>voting

Why are democrats screaming about how this was accepted in 1992, like, and? So? And now they're released? Why do they fucking scream at about 1992 when it was decided they'd be released.

I like Bannon but I can see why Trump had to get rid of him.

As soon as the Flake news broke Bannon was out there taking responsibility for defeating another swamp creature. He routinely tries to elevate himself to the same level as Trump and he takes credit for stuff that wasn't his doing a lot.

He's ultimately fighting for the same things I am, but ya I can see why Trump would tire of him.