21.9% of Canadians are immigrants

>Canada is getting more diverse, with a rapidly increasing visible minority and foreign born population, according to released figures

Keep in mind when the Immigration Act was changed and multiculturalism made state policy (without a vote or permission from Canadians) Canada was 97% white only a single generation ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/census-2016-immigration-1.4368970
youtube.com/watch?v=eRjcJkKjl9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link to new figures released by statscan today

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/census-2016-immigration-1.4368970

>le 64% leaf face
Lmao

And...?

Only 22%?
I'd say whoever is paler than your average redskin is probably an immigrant..

We have no room to laugh.

diversity is our strength suckas

can't be racist if we're a country of hybrid babies

also qt rich chinese mainlanders

Don't worry, they won't be happy until whites are 0

I can't wait to finish my degree and get out of here.

bye bitch

Every country on earth is on territory that at one point belonged to another group but why is it only white countries need to pay for the past with diversity now?

implying nigger tier mutant chinks can be cute

Just this time please user?

Nah.
Several nations paid for it. India paid for it when the Brits came. African nations paid for it when all of Europe came. Europe is paying now when all of Africa is coming.

Every Canadian is an immigrant. We are a nation of immigrants

No your a nation of pioneer and settlers like America.

*you're

please stop your anti-white sophistry

As a white Canadian that lives in rural Canada, this means nothing to me.

where? Getting very politically active myself, want to do something instead of bitch.

not funny

In the Okanagan. I see maybe one nonwhite person a day. And it will continue to be that way, because immigrants hate everything but cities

I'm in ground zero, Vancouver ...may as well be in china, this city is gone. Heavily considering a move to Vancouver Island however (Comox or Campbell River), my parents retired over there and it is beautiful and still white as long as you avoid Victoria which is starting to become chinked

Victoria is a great city though. I lived in Nanaimo, Victoria, and Port Alberni(kill it with fire) on the island. I've lived in a lot of places in BC and Victoria is easily my favourite

in Vic myself!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
if you are a nog you cant be raycis, cant argue with that

dude stfu you're going to get us enriched

I went to a seminar at my school. I was practically the only 'white' person in the audience. It was a Chinese researcher, giving a lecture to Chinese students, and when he showed a photo of his research group, there was literally not a single white it it. Hi's from a major US university...

Taking the subway, i find myself the only light skinned person on the train...

I feel like Canada cannot be saved.

>that ranger and that military man
well played leafs

youtube.com/watch?v=eRjcJkKjl9I

Meh, just get over your bigotry and it will all work out

None of the national Party leaders are against this process and so it will continue. Most provinces are happily going along too. Most avg white folk don't give consideration to going into scumbag political work. Just the far lefties, psychopaths, sociopaths, and invaders on a mission go into politics for the most part. They will fuck things up enough that the avg white folks will have to rebel against it to push the Overton window back to the right again. That is if they are not already too fucking cucked to do so. They have control of the schools are and training the next gen to be more fucked up than they are. Shit has to stop. Otherwise, just nuke the fkn cities and clean up the whole mess on one shot.

>Taking the subway, i find myself the only light skinned person on the train...

Bullshit Arabs are whiter than most of you pink faggots

im gonna have to learn chink speak soon XD XD XD XD

Okanagan is full of natives you fucking liar

Admittedly I haven't been to Victoria in about 6 or 7 years and it is a beautiful city to look at no doubt but I want to get away from chinks and diversity and have heard Victoria is increasingly non-white. I spend most of my time in Parksville/Qualicum (Aunt & Uncle live there) or Campbell River (parents just retired there) and those ares are pretty much completely white and as a result would love to live in the near future. Can still buy houses relatively cheap too....at least compared to Vancouver proper.

Any arguments besides skin color? English adoption/usage? I know that's at 95+ percent in the household.

If you hate how politicians drag their feet to enforce/pass signage laws in BC, blame your mentally ill white brethren for being so illogical.

Hurr durr race is just skin color

If I wanted to live in china I would have moved there

>Europe is paying now when all of Africa is coming.
>implying they haven't payed multiple times in history
>implying colonialism was a bad thing

>English adoption/usage? I know that's at 95+ percent in the household.
lol please are you fucking kidding me the high school I went to most parents barely knew English and didn't have a fucking incentive to learn it and use it fluently because they stay segregated in their own communities and shops and mosques and basically everything they need, the only time they need English is when they're doing something formal or government related and then they can use their kid who is fluent in English anyway because they was raised here anyway, faggot.