Let's laugh at Canada

>archive.fo/NFai2

>21.9% of "Canadians" are now immigrants

As the eternal Leaf is getting RICED on the unprecedented scale, what can we do to save them or to just speed up the process so these foul multikulti loving people vanish forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRpwFjBcKQU
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/nova-scotia/dalhousie-withdraws-complaint-against-masuma-khan-1.4371332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least Riceys make good food. Middle Eastern shitskins don't even have that.

>Still no weed
DUDE

He's saving that for next election.

And everyone will fall for it.

Many of them are from Hong Kong because they didn't want to be run by corrupt mainland China.

Actually, Canada is a nation of immigrants. We are 100% immigrant.

Aboriginal ppl are immigrants =^^^^)

You 100% fucking retarded liberal brainwashed commie go back to commie land

Who, the Clovis people?

Azns worship the BWC

Women and dudes ive dabbled with both. Nothing like mounting and dominating a cute azn

Where is my 79.1% face

Oh fuck off, it's realistically 65 to 67%

go home russian shill, you are powerless here. our society is too strong for your propaganda.

Unless you live in Vancouver or Toronto it doesn't really matter

Google still seems to think Canadians are white. That's pretty fucking racist if you ask me. Someone get them on the line and change this shit ASAP.

The closest depiction I can find of a REAL Canadian is that inbred looking Arab on the top right.

I'm waiting for this fucking place to implode.

>leaf calling another leaf a commie and then another leaf calling a leaf a russian

As long as there is a leaf in the middle of two red bars representing the flag of your country I think it's safe to say you live in the land of communist chinada.

>99% white people in the audience

We're an embarrassing fucking race

Fuck you. I'm white in a majority Azn city, and can't get laid

Even that fucking name stinks of pinko feminist brainwashing.

Get out of our country you homo.

This makes me fucking sick to my stomach.

Urgh, why can't Ackhmeds just stay in their shithole deserts instead of invading every western country and trying to turn it into the shithole they left. Fucks sake I am so sick of them.

Dude let these people with retarded logic fuck themselves over. Its hilarious.

fuck off nigger

Here is the "father"

Jesus fucking Christ. That kid is going to be fucked in the head. It's fucking child abuse

Lol sorry i was fishing for yous and joking

A strict Conservative was born on that day.

Should have parental rights taking away.
Why are we even allowing the mentally ill to raise children in the first place.

Their child is going to have such a bad upbringing.

Nice to see people in western canada waging battle against oppression. Brave little snowflakes (of course not snowflakes in a derogatory sense, but moreso in the fact that they're in Canada, and it snows a lot here |:^))

fucking soyboy manchild

Oh absolutely. Just wait 10-20 years when these kids realize they were forced into this nonsense for social justice points by their parents.

Apology accepted fellow sheep shagger.

Its a library, do you realy expect a nigger there?

>go to diversity festival to try some of this ethnic food that cbc tells me is a great reason for immigrants to exist
>every single Middle Eastern and African countries ethnic food is the exact same disgusting meat on a stick or wrapped in a pita covered in so many spices you can't tell if the meat is beef or monkey
>yay diversity is our strength

That's true. Anyone who is against your opinion is a retarded ignorant faggot.
Take my (You).

kek

It's disgusting that this legitimate child abuse is seen as progress by leftists.

How the FUCK did this literal buffoon get elected?

>le president trump

Trump used to run billion dollar companies. Current year man used to teach drama class to children part time

what will happen to us indians?

Chinese aren't the problem because at least they're hard working and productive for the most part. MUSLIMS are the problem. All I see are ugly families of third world genetic trash Muslims who only want to come here to breed like cockroaches and turn Canada into another version of whatever shithole they came from. I say gas them all.

>Sail halfway across the world to sell drugs,slaves and weapons
>Bitch about refugees running from war

Wat

Millennials, hipsters and immigrants voted Liberal.

In other words those with an average IQ of about 80-85.

Just fuck my country up senpai

He's a good person and politician. He knows what to do.
I'm very proud that Canadians have this guy as a president. They are very lucky.

>whites now the minority in toronto

seriously fucking help us

I hate her so much, I have no idea how you can fuck up more than the Ontario liberals have and continue to get reelected

it only gets worse user

wrong

>IDENTIFY AS immigrants

these are the same retards who identify as 10000 genders.

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

Dude, WTF, that is literally retarded. Would be okay on internal ID such as a DL but a passport is an international ID. How are the Saudi's going to react when someone arrives at their port of entry with a passport that assigns the persons gender as X. They're not going to be like, oh he's gender neutral, ha ha, I get it. More likely the fags going to be taken straight to the guillotine for beheading.

how fucking lost do you have to be to completely change your gender to something else.

seriously. you decided to completely change your body and grow a dumb looking 'beard' to some what PASS as a 'male'.

It's a "non binary ftm gender queer"
aka a birther

fuck Toronto, bunch of faggots spending 5 mil on a tiny condo to live in a city devoid of character.

only Hongcouver is worse.

>Searly Atli

=not white

Let the liberal niggers do whatever they want. This wont catch on in mainstream society.

>woman

>Belaruse

Can't wait for these fucking idiots to realize that not everyone buys into this cult of tolerance and stupidity.

X is not a gender and they shouldn't even be allowed to leave the damn country with that listed on their passport.

low tier shill post

more like 300k

its where my job is. post production. the city only for a few. the rest is cancer.

gold

It's like an entire nation of California with gasoline poured on it.

Feel free to become refugees here in the US if you are based.

White people deserved it by their actions in the past.

Other nations shouldn't accept people with that on their passport into their own countries.

Can totally imagine Asian nations denying entry for anyone that has X listed.

what i love about shill posts is that you get so many (you)'s that you bump a good thread.
Thanks for sliding slide threads by shilling in good ones.

Fuck off Chang.

>>every single Middle Eastern and African countries ethnic food is the exact same disgusting meat on a stick or wrapped in a pita covered in so many spices you can't tell if the meat is beef or monkey

Or human.

Canada should of used the triple leaf flag or kept the old British one, single leaf looks stupid

I Am Indifferent to Canada! except for the Trailer Parks Boys

youtube.com/watch?v=tRpwFjBcKQU

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/nova-scotia/dalhousie-withdraws-complaint-against-masuma-khan-1.4371332

Liberals are all about free speech when it suits them. Btw this is the university that kicked out the dental students for locker room talk in a private Facebook group.

>be muzzie rapefugee in bongland
>run a kebab shop
>secretly run a rape club underground, kidnap some hot young white brit girls to rape with my muslim brothers
>get bored and decide to kill her, cook her meat into kebab meat to get rid of evidence

Can't call this anything more than a 'vibe' but I get the feeling the ethnic food fad is dying. I suspect Westerners to come crawling back to the classics or even getting interested in more traditional European food.

I grew up in York South-Weston. A little house close to the old Stock Yards. Back in the 80s it was mostly Portugese and Italians with some Chink and Sikh corner stores.

Is that for people with birth defects like hermaphrodites?
Because Germany introduced something like that 2 years ago.

Absolutely disgusting.

2006 Census
BC Chinese population (ethnic origin): 432,435

2011 Census
BC Chinese population (ethnic origin): 464,805

2016 Census
BC Chinese population (ethnic origin): 540,155

Does that even seem right to you BC anons? Are they fudging the numbers?

Doesn't count Hong Kongese, Taiwanese, Koreans, Japanese, Philipinos, etc. Also that's almost a 25% growth, not insignificant for just 10 years.

British Columbia as of the 2016 census had only 2.9 of 4.56 million being white or 63.7% so yea those numbers are believable

also digits confirm bc will rise again

It's too late for help now.

checked

Chinese is the number 1 ethnic origin in Hongcouver

This country fucking sucks.

I know right, either way in 100 years whites will be gone

K but when you split Canadian, English, Scottish and Irish into 4 different categories of course none of them will be all too large.

wouldnt be the first, second, or probably last time the voters fell for that lieberal promise

This is why you never let a Boomer speak.

ok, now add all the asian sub-groups together

You know that picture with the kid wearing a suit in front of his lefty parents and screaming "screw you mom and dad, I'm starting a small business"?
That'll be him
He'll be the most cutthroat son-of-a-bitch you've ever seen since he's learned from a young age that he can't even trust his own fucking parents