Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Save in the name of true love! Visit here to your hearts content!

Martyrs next month, unless Age delays.

TE spoiler guy translated some new stuff from Comic Market (Link Below)
pastebin.com/9y5eQ8pn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtube.com/watch?v=yff2xOFo4mg
youtube.com/watch?v=MFAUxJTs7bM
en.lmgtfy.com/?q=muv-luv guide
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=Gx1o3c47dUk[/Spoiler]
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uyYVX6x1bqU
youtube.com/watch?v=GkDsRFh7eIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

I'm this.
youtube.com/watch?v=yff2xOFo4mg

アージュ作品はヒロインこそ死んでなんぼだからな。
メインヒロインですらメインルートで事故で意識不明になったり脳髄だけになったり死んだりと。
死なない奴はヒロインに非ず。

ちなみにカティアは柴犬の物語におけるもう一人の主人公(的意味のヒロイン)なので例外。

さらに柴犬の厳しいところは本編までに過酷かつ悲惨な経験をした娘(アイリス、リィズ、シルヴィア、ファム、ベアト)は死んで、悲惨な経験をしなかった娘(カティア、アネット、グレ子)が生き残っているところ。
生死だけで幸不幸は語れんがなんとも……

改変しまくりのクソアニメだったな。
原作最大の見せ場のベルリンの壁壊す所カットしてるもんだから
シナリオが色々破綻してる。

Nice

I'm on my phone. What is this, comrade?

/NVA/ & /CA/
BFFs4lyfe

Nothing that hasn't been stated before. SM is suffering central in a franchise that already thrives on suffering. And the Anime gored the story.

I guess it's Jap Katia and anime basing. He uses "Kusoanime" at the end, and complains about unfairness that the people who suffered least (Katia and Gretel) got everything while those who lost their lovers, families, and suffered the most (Lise, Beatrix, Iris, Sylwia and Pham) got absolutely nothing and died. He also makes some complaints about the Battle of the Berlin Wall scenario being changed drastically in the anime, and claims the scenario is morally bankrupt or something.

Indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=MFAUxJTs7bM

Ja!

>Gretel
>suffer the least

She was shot and left to die inside the burning Stasi archives and three months later she is still hospitalized
also, the nation she wanted to defend was given away for literally nothing

Her "dead" husbando magically turned out to be alive, rescued her from a situation where she should have been dead by all rights (other characters have died from much less), and married her, and she basically didn't have to actively do anything to get it.

Just like in the LN
;^)

While I do agree that some circumstances have been arranged to guarantee her survival.
And she did seached for him or tried at least. her last lines where "At least now know that he is alive"or something like that

I know we say it a lot, but I love how we're the same across nations. JP and Chinamen fans, if you see this, I salute you.

So would you sleep with Theo if it got you into bed with one of the girls? Caveats are that you'd have to stare him in the eyes, kiss him, and hold his hands when you cum in him. And yes, this even applies to Lise.

So what did Theo do lads?

About to join the Werewolves?

>this even applies to Lise
Well when you put it that way how could I refuse

I'd penetrate Theo even if it doesn't lead to vaginal intercourse. I may detest his attitude and personality, buy I'll admit he's still one sexy bastard.

He probably wasn't showing enough revolutionary spirit.

What was Pham's major trauma or past tragedy anyways?

I wonder how will they handle character of Beatrix in Martyrs. Not that I don't understand where some of her villany comes from.
But will they manage to flesh her out in VN? If only way to undrstand her behavior is to read BiS they will fail in making her capable of standing on as her own character.

Aside from getting killed, I think there was mention she was subject to prejudice as the only Vietnamese family in East Germany.

>she was subject to prejudice as the only Vietnamese family in East Germany.
The Viets were to the East what the Turks were to the West. There were lots of them and while the top welcomed them, the common German on the street either didn't or was indifferent to them.

She wasn't the only Viet family in the DDR. I think Pham's background is that she had a large family, with many brothers and sisters. She was very, very close to her family due to her Asian culture and being discriminated against. Then they all died and Pham was alone, in a country full of hostile racist who made her life hell. She had no one to lean onto until Irisdina came into her life and recruited her.

It's why she wants so much to be a "big sister" to the other 666th, because she really wants to have a family again, and it's why Theo fighting Lise hurts her so much.

Most or All her large family is dead, if I recall. That and horrible prejudice for the only land she ever knew.

This is when someone finally accepted her.

t. Gretel Jecklyn.

Stop trying to make me gay.

I want Pham to hug me from behind while Irisdina hugs me from the front.

Takeru did destroy the brain in TDA 3 right? So does that mean he will cease to be the causality conductor and return back to where her was just like in Alternative?

>那么,之后立刻执行预定方案━━一切为了史塔西。特级上将同志」贝阿特里克斯待通信切断后,累了似的深呼口气并撩了下波浪黑发。但眼瞳深处却露出深深的恐惧色调,不但是因为这次重要行动的失手将导致自己的地位将在上级那里受到怎样的恶劣影响,更因为之前导致本次行动被搅乱的因素实在是过于悚然听闻以至让一向凶狠的狼人指挥官都难以置信所以没敢如实上报

Why did they remove all of Beatrix's emotions in the anime. She gets tired and stressed as fuck in the LN.

>Why did they remove all of Beatrix's emotions in the anime. She gets tired and stressed as fuck in the LN

Because it's the anime. Everything is being truncated and shoehorned to make things fit into a 1 cour series.

It was some random brain in the JFK hive, I think.

>you will never meet at the door an utterly exhausted, sweat encrusted, gunpowder scented, lip trembling and about to cry Beatrix who knows how bad she smells and still comfort her.

Ah well.

wew what game is this? Is it subbed?

I want to get into this series but don't know where to start. Do you guys have a pastebin?
I've watched the anime and want to jump into the VN's now. But there are like 6? Where do i begin?

Is Yui using the yellow Takemikazuchi back in Japan or is it just the grunt version of the Takemikazuchi as show in episode 13 of TE?

>separate from the others
>in identical mechanical connections to Yokohama
>JFK was carrying top classified cargo from Yokohama

If it was genuine random JFK brain it'd only have the glowy blue tubes.

That's a Zuikaku user. It's the special snowflake 1st gen royal guard made for themselves.

Its from Muv-Luv Chronicles Vol. 4. There is no SUBS for it yet though. I got that picture from another user who replied to my post in the previous thread. I am also wondering how he got that game in SUBs.

en.lmgtfy.com/?q=muv-luv guide

>JFK was carrying top classified cargo from Yokohama
Is that the reason why the BETA attacked the JFK in TDA 00? All I know is that the JFK is carrying something which caught Willbert and Lilia's attention and the story did not even disclose about it in both TDA 00 and 01.

Your guide to Muv-Luv VN
[Spoiler]youtube.com/watch?time_continue=18&v=Gx1o3c47dUk[/Spoiler]

I want to sneak up on this creatures, pull their tails and run away as they scream insults and curses in my direction.

>these
of course.

Because how else are you gonna portray her as a one-dimensional sociopath who's pretty much a female version of that white-haired guy from Date A Live?

The Day After, one of the VNs. No it's not, fan trans.

Which anime? Schwarzesmarken, or Total Eclipse?

Also, the beginning is just plain old Muv Luv - Extra and Unlimited. That's the Kickstarter project was, bringing it up to modern systems, and official translation, so you can grab them on Steam. Otherwise, they're out there. The last in the Trilogy is Alternative, which is being translated by age now, though fan translations have been around for years. Either wait if you wish, or get the JP VNs now. Reccomended to wait for the official EN release since the original VN programs are very old by now, and may have trouble working.

Yes, ML Extra is basically a dating/romance/SoL VN. NO, under absolutely no circumstances should you skip it.

That's the IRG's original character donut steel Gekishit F-4. That was a memory of Yui's, you can see she's younger there, couldn't you tell?

I want Irisdina to lose a bet and be forced to do a silly dance while wearing cat ears.

>The Day After, one of the VNs. No it's not, fan trans

I thought there are no fan subs available at the moment yet for TDA 02 and 03?

Lady Kyoko sucks. She is unworthy of piloting the Takemikazuchi.

Sylwia is for femdom.

Lise is for spoiling.

I want to buy loli Lise a huge dollhouse

Ya sure she sucks at piloting?

Good God, catsuits. What a terrible world that doesn't have them.

>Ya sure she sucks at piloting?
She couldn't even survive a Fort Class even when her team is around.

That's inferior anime version of her.
I VN it is her who was piloting prototype blue Takemikazuchi that saved Yui AND fough on frontlines killing many BETA and boosted morale of fighting soldiers.

She dies months later with her entire IJG Battalion holding back horde of BETA to secure retreat of hundred of soldiers.

She was one of the best eishi, woman with brass balls and steel strong resolve to protect her nation and it's people.

That's inferior anime version of her.
I VN it is her who was piloting prototype blue Takemikazuchi that saved Yui AND fough on frontlines killing many BETA and boosted morale of fighting soldiers.
I have not read the VN for TE. Did you perhaps read it in moon?

>She was one of the best eishi, woman with brass balls and steel strong resolve to protect her nation and it's people
So judging by what you had said, Lady Kyoko is the TE version of Jingguji Marimo? It is ridiculous for the anime to portray her as a useless squad leader who dies in a sad grim death with a terrified face at least Marimo takes on the hordes of BETA bravely in TDA 01

Smuggle her out of East Germany while you're at it. An angel of that caliber deserves a chance to shine like the radiant sun she is. To have lots of kids with a loving partner worthy of her and grow old together. Maybe give Healanon a call see if he's available for the job.

What wrong have she committed? Why must she be silenced by the Scarlet Twins?

Norhing, its just the the Soviet Union is as much a shithole as East Germany, but since its not central to the plot, it gets usually glossed over.

Wrong place, wrong time. Now she gets a birthday image and we have to wait until the next year for a new Latrova pic.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Actually not, they where an important number of Vietnamese
>By the mid-1980s, Vietnamese, along with Mozambicans, comprised the main groups of foreign labourers in the GDR.From a population of just 2,482 in 1980, the number of Vietnamese residents of East Germany grew to 59,053 by 1989

Unlike the Turks the Vietnamese where temporal migrants

Is the Raptor really that good and something to be in awe of? Are there any other TSF that can match the Raptor?

>Unlike the Turks the Vietnamese where temporal migrants
Most never left. Despite the fact that there were several attempts to deport them.

>deporting this
That's why the wall fell.

Some of her info is rather early on in the VN.

And it's perfectly reasonable to be scared of the BETA. But really, she wasn't scared so much as being torn in half in that pic there

Her squad wasn't supposed to survive the "accidental" bombing, after the attack on the BETA in the base. Remember too, that Zhar is largely non-Russians, so in command's eyes, somewhat untrustworthy. I don't think Sandek really wanted to kill her since he had no grudge on her, but fixing the general's epic disaster of a "plan" required him to tie loose ends.

Loose ends like Latrova. Figured it out, knew too much, saw too much.

In the VN, well after what the anime managed to cover, turns out she and many Zhars did survive.

>Is the Raptor really that good and something to be in awe of?
Yes it is that good. Better than that good.

>Are there any other TSF that can match the Raptor?
Not really. Hence why it's development and subsequent no export policy is setting off alarm bells around the world. Su-47 Berkut is maybe a front fighter, maybe a prototype. Mig 1.44 was rejected. J-XX, we only got prototype sketches. Rafale, Tyhpoon, and Gripen are all late 2nd Gen machines. Take's aren't really 3rd gen either - great machines, but not that much a quantum leap over it's predecessors that Gen 3 machines are supposed to be.

Yes, Raptor is in fact very good. Match - well, that is kinda hard to say. In a TSF on TSF battle, it's straight up the best, but other high-tiers can offer some challenge. But it doesn't shine in the anti-BETA warfare - though it still remains a very fast and maneuverable machine, it's not something spectacular. Su-47 and Takemikazuchi can more than match it here.

>In the VN, well after what the anime managed to cover, turns out she and many Zhars did survive.

Which means that Latrova is not dead in the TE VN right? So which story is the actually story that is to be taken as canon, the anime or VN?

The VN? The anime was advertising it. Latrova's story ended there in the anime because Yuuya isn't in a position to meet her for a while. That's why it's plausible she died, even if that information came from the guys trying to kill her. Admitting she's alive is admitting you fucked up a silence op.

YF-23 is propably only TSF that is clearly better machine that not only posses same anti TSF capabilities as Raptor but it is also out preforming it when it comes to Anti BETA operations.

>YF-23 is propably only TSF that is clearly better machine
Is there any reference of the Yf-23 Black Widow in any of the VNs?

Damn, Cui got rekt by the Raptors. I wonder if the Infinities could take on the Scarlet Twins in the Blue Flag exercise.

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

>Damn, Cui got rekt by the Raptors. I wonder if the Infinities could take on the Scarlet Twins in the Blue Flag exercise.
As long as they aren't Prafka-ed up they could very well beat the Scarlet Twins.

Is that scene from right after the Kamchatka Incident or before?

It's from after the Yukon incident.

Tito Broz dobar skroz

>As long as they aren't Prafka-ed up they could very well beat the Scarlet Twins.
So who is capable of dealing against them in Prafka mode? Shirogane Takeru or any other better candidates?

Suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

Have a Yugo 29 (too bad that the artist got the flag wrong)

Good to know that she's alive. I'm fond of commanders like her in Muv-Luv.

Well, there is a chance, provided he has a top-tier TSF once in his life, but this is entering a realm of a full-on powerlevel shitposting, which doesn't really lead anywhere.

Errr, as a parameter of the ATSF program, I am quite sure one of the specifications was that the TSF had to have a 100% overall performance increase against BETA, and both the YF-22 and 23 achieved that.

The 23 is better at fighting the BETA, but not by an extreme amount. And that's still a much better increase over 2nd gen TSFs.

Anime and VN are generally consistent. Is English not your first language? I thought I did say that finding out she's alive is past the point the anime ended (TE the anime seems it was cut short).

Not exactly. Like the real life ATF program, the two machines had certain benefits. In ML, the YF-23 was nearly as bad at being a hangar queen as the Takemikazuchi, while the YF-22 had considerably more uptime. It had much better melee capability, but a decent amount less maneuverability. And the YF-22 is slightly easier and cheaper to make.

I love the Black Widow, both irl and in the VN, but it's just lying to say the Raptor had NO positives over the BW.

An interesting side note is that part of why the BW wasn't chosen was because both of the main companies involved, Northrop and McDonnel Douglas, had had cost overrun and delays issues with their previous craft. With the A-12 Avenger actually existing in ML and making it to production, it's not exactly a 1:1 comparison.

>Is there any reference of the Yf-23 Black Widow in any of the VNs?

That'd be spoilers...

>Damn, Cui got rekt by the Raptors. I wonder if the Infinities could take on the Scarlet Twins in the Blue Flag exercise.

Very much could. Leon already figured out the key to defeating them.

>Last episode
>Bestest Buddy got shot
>Had what seemed to be plenty of time to rush to the hosiptal
>Instead just sat in the cold to watch the sun set.

If glasses nee-san can survive being shot in a burning building and escape, that whore could had easily survive that gunshot wound.

>Is English not your first language?
Welp, you're right. I'm ESL speaker

Oh, I am not saying that Raptor is bad against BETA - it's still a high-end 3rd gen TSF, extremely fast, maneuverable, sturdy and all around good, it's just not as superior against them as it is against humans, because one of its main strong points, the stealth system, doesn't help against them - so, on that field, other top-tier TSFs can match its performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyYVX6x1bqU
This is the best scene to debut the Raptors

>dat engrish
>English can eat shit Repeat English can eat shit

It was quite realistic honestly

Is this scene hinting towards Yui and Yuuya being siblings?

How mad would Beatrix be if you imply that she'd look better with blonde hair or that Beatrix as a name is ALMOST as beautiful as Iris?

>implying she wouldn't dye it to remind herself of Jurgen

Well it depends on the anime or the vn, but in both, no. Remember the first time she cooked that in the anime, at Polestar?

If you wanna include the VNs, well then, nearly right off the bat. But only in hindsight.

I want to cuddle with Vivi all night long.

I want to do the same to this Canadian concubine.

I am going to marry this zampolit

Is this Shirogane with XM3 or otherwise?
youtube.com/watch?v=GkDsRFh7eIM