This has the most lamest humor I have ever experienced, why is it so praised?

this has the most lamest humor I have ever experienced, why is it so praised?

I feel tricked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh0bcfg2gXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah i'd say like 30% of the jokes fall pretty flat, but when they hit they're hilarious

probably the funniest gag in anime is the RPG one

what kind of humor makes you laugh op

The only japanese cartoons that made me burst out of laughter are AzuDaioh and Barakamon. Everything else is lame and shit

try full metal panic fumoffu

You have shit taste.

>Japanese Humor

because relative to nichijou, it's funny

>AzuDaioh
Typing 6 more characters would've been really breaking the bank for that post, huh?

Maybe work on your Japanese a bit, I feel like the show relies a bit on delivery and comedic timing that can go unnoticed with the language barrier. Some basic grammar should be enough to get that along with subs.

the mangaka didn't even like it and gave up on it

both nichi series are shit, the other being the kyoanus one

(you) have a sad life op

You just dont get the culture you fucking plebian. Go watch some Family Guy or Rick and Morty and laugh at some 9gag tier comedy that (you) can enjoy

t. woman + stuck up bitch

Season 2 when?

>Not liking nichibros
Barakamon is funny

Holy shit taste anons.

>missing the meme arrow on the second sentence

>seto no hanayome season 2 never

I think only Watamote, Cromartie, konosuba, and FMP fumoffu have gotten real laughs out of me. Everything else I've laughed at was because it was so retarded I couldn't believe someone wrote it and thought it was good, someone said it was ok and let it get to production, and time and money was put into it.

>expecting good taste anywhere
It's your fault OP.

Bomber Grape's shits are funnier.

Let me guess, your highschool life was utterly boring

The episode where Luna's dad dresses as a highschool girl had me in stitches.

The whole show has so many great things. Not even the Masa-san shit got stale.

Its for bros, not hoes. Go away.

One of the best comedy shows there are, though top stop forever and always is dominated by School Rumble

Mangaka`s other series is just as good. Zai x 10 anime when? Cant wait for Mahou Shoujo ark.

>if I can't enjoy it, then all of you are to blame for my shit taste.

Never.

It's the most realistic highschool setting. Everyone's a loud idiot, both the boys and girls do stupid stuff, and not every girl is cute.

Poor mans [Insert other series]

>American "Comedy"

In all seriousness is there actually even anything worse than American comedy?

>Shitting on Rick and Morty
Im biting.
This is legitimately one of the best shows to ever come out of western television. kys.
Ill give you an extra you for that 10/10 bait though.

>most lamest
Fuck off ESL-kun

Mitsudomoe funniest comedy anime I've seen in years or ever, legitimately LOLed many times. Also hot thicc lolis.

Canadian comedy

LOGH is the best comedy around.
It has great japanese humour. Suits every taste.

Because
>LOL SO TRU IKTF BOYS AMIRITE XDDD
I genuinely enjoyed it because it was still somewhat relatable when it first came out, but I feel like the more detached from high school life I'm getting, the less it appeals. I doubt it'll be as funny watching it now. If you're watching it a decade after you've graduated, it's probably why most of the jokes fall flat.

Because hipsters want to say they like something more than Nichijou. It's still good though.

Best gag

American comedy really isn't that bad once you get past the obviously talentless hacks.

Rick and Morty season 2 was a mistake

>durr hurr self referential humor
>durr hurr woah hoooooo BRAAAPPP
HAHAH RICK BURPED AND MORTY WENT OOOOOOHHHHH

fuck you

It actually got funnier to me after I got out of college. Most college students hate and cringe over their high-school selves, and by extension try to distance themselves from that part of their life. Then you get out of school and grow up, realizing that part of the fun of looking back on high school is laughing at the immaturity instead of cringing while thinking that you are 'so' above all that. Sometimes it's good to be a goof instead of trying to hard to be a cool, cynical, and detached adult.

>My opinion is better than your opinion!

Sup Forums doesn't like hearing this, but it's the truth: America is much better at writing comedy than Japan.

Nothing produced in Japan has come anywhere near the levels of Senfeld, Curb your Enthusiasm and the Simpsons Seasons 1-9.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh0bcfg2gXc

Dutch RomComs

Don't forget Arrested Development. I can't imagine the country that thinks punishment games are the height of comedic television ever coming up with something on it's level.

Curb your Enthusiasm is an exception.

It's more similar to British humor rather than regular American comedy.

Alles is liefde was leuk, vriend

>using a reaction image from the stone age
>shitting on Rick & Morty

That's some obvious bait son.

Bazinga!

You didn't have any friends did you

so true lololol

It's funny if you can relate to it.

Hey it's Rob Schneider

nichichou is shit . kyoanus comedy is shit

wtf japan created the best comedy of all time

German comedy.

There are always going to be exceptions to the rule, but both countries are shit at comedy.

>this has the most lamest humor I have ever experienced
someone hasn't watched nichijou

Comedy is subjective you teenaged retard. Also Seinfeld is not representative of american comedy, that'd be some garbage like Everybody Loves Raymond.

This obsession of an anime studio. Not sure if it's funny or sad

Normally I don't 'get' Japanese humor, but this is the exception.

Of course, they had like a half dozen skits per episode, so even if one or two fell short they'd carry the balance.

Agreed
>Bazoople xddd
>10 min laughing in the background