So are we okay with the adaptation now?

so are we okay with the adaptation now?

I mean nobody really even knows about ghost in the shell and all people are going to do is try to compare it to the matrix.

It's gonna be shit so, who cares really? It's funny to me how some people are always so optimistic about these shitty adaptions not paying attention to the directors attached to the projects along with shitty writers and producers( in this case Avi Arad and the guy who directed Snow White kek)
Happened with Avatar
Dragonball Evolution and it will happen here too.

Here's how it will play out, it will completely miss the point of GITS. It will be nothing more than a generic futuristic action movie with Scarjo slowmo kicking to Dubstep.

Only anime adaption that had any chance of being good was Battle Angel Alita, back when James Cameron was actually looking to direct it. Now Robert Rodriguez is at the helm, and he's a hit and miss director. It will still likely be better than this GITS movie though

if scarjo wants to do something japanese, she can do a tentacle sextape.

The only Sup Forums approved adaptation was Rurouni Kenshin.

That bitch can't act for shit

People don't watch her for her acting

>I mean nobody really even knows about ghost in the shell and all people are going to do is try to compare it to the matrix.
I thought it was on the level of Cowboy Bebop or Death Note where even if someone doesn't watch anime they knew about it?

It's very obscure in North America at least. 90s kids only got a glimpse of it and then it died

Why do they watch her? She's fucking ugly and her body isn't that hot as far as Hollywood standards go.

>Scarjo
>ugly

> 3dpd

>I mean nobody really even knows about ghost in the shell
In the US maybe.

>3DPD shit
>pretty

>not liking both

Faggots

Hey Sup Forums

I watched GitS (1995 movie) a few days ago.

I was told to watch Stand Alone Complex next, is this right? Both seasons?

I'd just like to know the order to watch stuff in.

>what is google

i need Sup Forums to tell me what to skip

TV series is unrelated to the films.

>liking 3DPD
Why are you here?

she carries all the movies she is in with her looks and acting. Only people that hate her are Hambeasts

Your life should be skipped.

Because i like vietnamese rotoscoped animated drawings.

>and all people are going to do is try to compare it to the matrix.
why would they do that? These two stories from an outside perspective have basically nothing in common

fuckin kek

the Matrix was literally inspired by GITS, retard.
+ outsiders to GITS will think its a ripoff of the Matrix
Either way, both types of audiences are gonna end up comparing the two.

this is why i said from an outside perspective
it may have been inspired by it, but they went COMPLETELY a different route
the setting is completely different, the characters are completely different, the story is completely different, the writing (if the liveaction movie is anything like the anime movies) is completely different, only the genre is barely similar