I tried to warn you but you wouldn’t listen

They passed this last night while you were arguing about pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT&T_Mobility_LLC_v._Concepcion
youtube.com/watch?v=QIO6yTe4ezU
archive.is/m9Gt6
politico.com/story/2017/10/24/consumer-protection-arbitration-senate-pence-244140
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=NK2FqPNIT_U
reuters.com/article/us-twitter-advertising/twitter-to-label-election-ads-after-u-s-regulatory-threat-idUSKBN1CT2XB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

While I don't like the banks, this is more about banks vs lawyers than banks vs citizens.

first

Trump is ending the FED

Jews killed JFK.

Pizzagate is real.

Rothschilds are the key to pizzagate satanism.

quick rundown?

Ok so instead of suing banks and cc compaines in a class action where, if you are part of "the class" you will get shot while the attorneys get millions.

Now, with new law, no class certification, you sue with your own attorney and make more $$$$.

I partially agree with you. in Class action suits the only real winners are the lawyers.
BUT...
if a bank does something shady (excuse me, i mean WHEN not IF) and IF it is found out, now wouldnt it be up to each individual person who has been harmed to file an individual suit against the bank? wont most of the plebes be unable to do this anyways, and if they were it would just clog up the civil claims court, no?

Thanks Obama....

Over half the country just had their private information compromised by Equifax, do you personally have the money to mount a lawsuit against them?

ah yes, the smell of freedom and no regulation regulations

what was the justification?

The only people that get paid in any of those law suits are the lawyers. Oh waaaa law boy won't get paid. Its like watching two kikes rob each other with a robed referee.

is the justification ever anything except the bank jews?

AP (purposely) didn't use the term "class action lawsuit". Class action lawsuits are bullshit and only benefit the lawyers that start them.

This is what GOP means when they talk about freedom.
Freedom to get fucked buy globalists.

>Freedom to get fucked buy globalists
>buy globalists
I love getting fucked where can I buy globalists? Are they expensive and how 'large' are they if you know what I mean?

This is what it looks like when we have a majority republican senate. But why stop here? Regulation just gets in the way- let’s go even further

don't worry m8, you're american, you're already getting fucked, no need to buy anything

buy a lot of lube for that ass faggot!
you gonna need it!

I was in a class action against a credit card before this rule was in place so I’m not sure on what this does or did do I’ll have to read it but it certainly doesn’t grant credit cards immunity or anything

That's how I understood it. Equifax was basically telling everyone that's the only way they can sue them.

Fyi supreme court upheld arbitration agreements in contracts for class action.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT&T_Mobility_LLC_v._Concepcion
The CBO, filled with OBAMA era stogies circumvented the ruling by putting their shitty input in a month back. Congress came in and blocked it here, upholding the rule of law. Congress literally did nothing wrong

CBO rules recently changed to bar arbitration clauses for small claims in credit contracts. This rule says the CBO is shit, arbitration is fine and favors consumers. Lawyers win in class action, not consumers

>your own attorney vs 1000 gorillion attorneys that the bank can hire for an indefinite time

lmao you faggots are bunch of idiots

The only “individual consumer” this helps is a fictional one that has more money for a legal team than Equifax

Democrats and Republicans supported this, just as they have always supported mandatory arbitration clauses (Federal Arbitration Act). There are only a couple Congressmen on each side who have ever made sincere public opposition to them.

I've been telling people to vote Libertarian for 10 years now. Don't blame me.

So they legalized fraud and extortion by the banks and credit card companies because no one is willing to individually sue for under 10,000 dollars.

What the fuck is wrong with this country.

its pretty fucked
>youtube.com/watch?v=QIO6yTe4ezU

Many consumers can be hurt a small amount where it's not worth it for any individual to go after the huge corporation in court. Class action allows big law firms to hold corporations accountable with even lawyer footing. The firms get money but so does each affected consumer.

>votes
>passed

Proof it passed fagit?

FAA is good for consumers if arbitration terms are fair

OP is a fag

archive.is/m9Gt6
>politico.com/story/2017/10/24/consumer-protection-arbitration-senate-pence-244140

Was 51-50. Pence cast the 51st vote

> consumers band together
you mean class action suits formed by legions of jew lawyers, and the "plaintiffs" never see a dime?
I have two checks from two separate class action suits sitting on my desk that I have never bothered to cash: both for about $10.
The lawers involved made millions.

nope

Textbook "trick idiots to picking a side between two giant corporations because one of them is totally in your best interest" move so you can get a check for $3 and a law firm gets $3 billion dollars.

Stop falling for this shit.

No retard you cannot sue Banks cause they make you waive the right to sue them.

False. If the amount in controversy is large enough arbitration is waived usually

CFPB not CBO, my bad

Libcucks are pissed. Their logical reaction should be to move their money out of the banks and into a Credit Union, thus hurting (((JP Morgan))) and other big bank fraudsters. This one is an easy win.

Class action
>all the plebs send one bully to get their money back
Individual (forced)
>10,000, people sue the bank at the same time for the same thing

it's like kicking a free range chicken, one chicken is no problem
10,000 chickens attacking at the same time.....

Wouldn't it be better for millions of people suing (((banks))) individually and getting more than banding together for a (((class action))) and only getting a fraction? Like when (((Wells Fargo))) got sued to shit and they're only paying goys a couple of hundred or thousand. If people sued (((them))) individually, they could get more and the legal bills on the (((bank's))) end would be more costly.

Behold, a wild redditor

Is there any particular reason why people should have to pay for lawyers? If justice is a human right shouldnt every aspect of the justice system be free of charge including suing?

>The firms get money but so does each affected consumer.

Yeah, I got one from a class action suit against eBay (used to be a high volume seller). 47 fucking cents, meanwhile Shlomo Shekelberg and Associates probably cleared millions.

If you're dealing with banks and credit card companies you deserve everything you get... .deal with Jews and you'll get a Jew deal.

>libertarian so we can get fucked even harder by corporations and shitskins

Brilliant

See

>tfw haven't used a bank since I was in highschool

Credit unions all the way

All Democrats and 2 Republicans voted against this.

The lawyers are jews and so are the judges, they're probably related

Lies.

Having a hard week, shareblue? :^)

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

|
|>
|₹
|

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

The only benefit of class actions comes from the judicial opinion which sets precedent that banks have to follow in the future. Arbitration doesn't have a binding record, so banks can keep screwing customers in the same way and get away with it. But customers who were wronged in a class action don't get any remedy other than a few shekels. Arbitration can be quite large. Also, arbitration is rapidly done, whereas court cases take years to conclude.

Don't care

It's not my fault Republicans and Democrats rigged Congress into the precedent of two parties

Plus, libertarians need to part ways with the Autism

good
bitcoin bullish every day

youtube.com/watch?v=NK2FqPNIT_U

Democrats have used this to milk banks etc out of billions with Fake lawsuits

>Implying anyone here gives a shit about things that actually destroy livelihoods and societies and this place isn’t just a constant swirling containment board. You’d be better off posting this on /biz/

>degenerate not wearing proper ppe

>Now, with new law, no class certification, you sue with your own attorney and make more $$$$.

Your grandchildren will be in a retirement community before the bank runs out of funds to keep your case tied up in court.

Oh no, you warned us about the Jews controlling everything and we didn't listen or know that already.
>insert some retarded Ron Paul picture

Post it on faceberg, twitter or some semi-redpilled red.dit blog

thanks. THATS a red pill for normies :)

Faggot alert.

What is JIDF going to do when Twitter starts labeling political ads with the party that paid for them?
reuters.com/article/us-twitter-advertising/twitter-to-label-election-ads-after-u-s-regulatory-threat-idUSKBN1CT2XB

>"I just saw this guy rape another guy, I've been telling them to hang out with this huge nigger instead who has a much longer dick and track record in fucking people in the ass. At least then they wont get raped by a white cock anymore."

Believe they will still be arbitrators. Settlements favor the company and won't be as large, but you will make much more through arbitration than through class action

>constantly fight Trump
>pass shitty laws
>blame Trump for literally everything
>mfw they'll be genuinely confused next year when they all get voted out

The Senate is majority republican. These are the people who endorsed Trump, or at best refused to denounce him.