Disney Channel to include first gay main character

pedowood up to no good

> Season 2 of Andi Mack will feature a key character coming to terms with his sexuality, marking Disney Channel's first-ever portrayal of a coming-out journey.

>non-white female lead
>Biracial family
>Lead's mother was an unmarried teen
>gay main character

Sup Forums is always right
don't let kids watch this shit

looks like a faggot too
do you think holywood producers are fucking his boipussy?

Jesus that kid's like 13; a faggot's dream

>First gay character
This is actually an improvement on the shit they play now. Half the shows are some faggot PewDiePie wannabe streaming his shit game

Oy vey !!

v brave and inspirational. After my young ones get done watching Degrassi perhaps I will force feed them this show. Theyre only 5 but they wont grow up bigoted

>gay
>bi racial
>Andi

The show is pretty good though and with so many gay people already I think this is a good thing.

Disney has had faggots before but not openly gay. This kid is not portrayed as a flaming homosexual but rather as a shy, caring, introverted hetero-looking guy.

fuck now I wanna watch a shitty disney channel show.

seriously how can you not want to see how this goes down?

The all encompassing exemplary effort to include the minority of peoples stratifies the intellectual endeavor.

A more noble approach would be to extrapolate reasoning for homosexuality and reverse engineer the plot to demonstrate faggots becoming hetero.

Mulan and Hercules isn't even that bad

P
E
D
O
WOOD

kill yourself you fucking degenerate nigger

They wonder why cable tv is dead

Why do kids shows today have to be so political? I could watch an old episode of Spongebob or a show like Chowder or Ed Edd n' Eddy and be completely entertained without some political underlining. Now it's just gay couples and abusive relationships, things kid's will totally be interested in

Surprised it didn't happen earlier.

I don't even care about the fag kid. He's some effeminate kid who hangs out with two girls as his friends. Who the fuck would be surprised by that.

What should piss people off about this show is that it's about some roastie whore who had a kid with some guy and doesn't bother to tell him until she's 13 or whatever. WHY IS THIS ALWAYS PORTRAYED AS OKAY? She fucking stole the experience and opportunity to be a part of his kids life from him. Purely because she felt like it. He doesn't get to teach the kid how to ride a bike or read . whatever. All he gets is the fully raised kid. That now he likely has to pay for college for.

Why the fuck is this never portrayed as the completely evil and selfish act that it is?

Thank god Pence will electrocute all faggots.

I'm confused why Gays always have to state their Gay. Like nigger, you stick your dick in another guy. Who gives a fuck? That's like distinguishing people who like hot dogs and wanting to make it a flaming political cause.

Why is it always Le Flaming Faggot Bruce instead of just a dude named Bruce who happens to like hot dogs and fucking guys? But on a kid's show, why does him fucking guys even matter?

The whole optics of how the left represents Gay is utterly stupid. Like, you fucking dudes couldn't matter any less to me. Just make my latte and fuck off. I don't give a fuck what you do in your private time.

>television

Next tell us about what's happening on Amos & Andy...

Who would have been shocked that Disney, the company that had two dykes on its channel would want a gay boy that the producers can bang on the side? What a surprise!

Taking down Jidsney for CP

Hm, why not. Something to do for a while...

That is it, I'm definitely moving to Singapore

I can't take this shit anymore

he's got the Ted Cruz slant-eyes