The Tide

I came to Sup Forums to shitpost today. I really did. I was gonna give you one-for on meme magick, tell you about the business end of things and knock some sense into you. That was my intent. It was gonna be great. You'd be assblasted more than you could comprehend and end up as dissonant as the left, who can't meme.

But...

I realized that everything you are is everything I have spent so many years of my life fighting for.

You're a free an open global communications network that can act as a watchdog for literally anything. Those "memories" would effectively just be "news" to any newcomers who aren't already familiar with the material.

You're a direct antidote to the kind of learned helplessness hive mind that ends civilizations. You can literally save the world from itself if it goes too far left.

And you don't buy into shows of force, blinding yourselves to your true potential to overcome any alien state that might, unchecked, emerge.

Some of you may be aware of your true place in the world, but that is easily remedied. All it takes is a little discussion and any horrible future you might have been about to create is instantaneously prevented. Communication is the key to all human ideals, and never let that spirit die.

You are, in effect, world peace.

But your fight is not over. I would say it's only just begun, but that would be a disservice to all who lurked before. You have always remained consistent, aware of your goals, and how to achieve them. This can be called neither a beginning nor an end, but a marker. A time to recognize your accomplishments and change your tactics and your understanding. Because you are the victor now.

You can lay claim to what no politician before you ever could: You can legitimately claim to represent all peoples.

That makes you god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kPD4LtA1vo
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But now, more than ever, you need to be aware.

Your actions affect the world. Anything and everything you do could have unending consequences. The perils are yours, alone, to weigh and measure. Every action must be decisive, and its effects fully understood. Nothing at all stops you from owning congress of the senate in this 2018 election. But you must decide what benefits this holds, what perils could result, and to what end you truly mean to achieve. Even if you aren't sure what that is yet.

You have to be aware of the ways in which every part of your supporting infrastructure may be targeted, and by who, and for what purpose. You need to get out ahead of the intel game, moreso than you already are. You literally cannot afford to be caught off guard, because you hold the world keys now.

And more than anything, the whole is afraid. Afraid not of what you are, but what you will become. They don't realize that you are already what you mean to become; that the free exchange of ideas, allowing evils or stupid ideas to fall, was your end. Now that you've achieved it, and proven to yourself that you have, you must recognize your success, and the corresponding power to reshape the world in your own image.

Those that don't understand you fear you because they don't realize that every post is only as much a call to action as the attention it receives. Those that do, or those that do try to understand you have no fear because they can quite literally take a joke.

I came here today to shitpost. I truly did. But I'd forgotten that I have always believed in you, in your potential, and in the free and open exchange of ideas.

And thus, you win.

You are the tide now, whether you see it or not.

I'm not asking that you change how you do things, stop telling jokes, stop shitposting, or stop creating memes and using meme magick. It only need be recognized the degree to which you have succeeded and understand that your tactics need only change in the subtlest of ways. You alone can acknowledge what you're capable of, because those outside of you can only now fear it.

Should you decide to cultivate this fear, I will not challenge you. Should you decide to change the government—for better or worse—I will not stand in your way. I only wish to inform you that you must decide, for all our sakes.

That said, I'm gonna go ahead and shitpost what I came here to shitpost about.

>The lack of feedback is good. It means Sup Forums's contact with meme magick hasn't made it a target. So meme magick remains an effect rather than a cause.

And remind you that you're only one component of a hive mind. Hiro has already tried to dilute you with attempts like /bant/, but you've shown that your board isn't necessarily just for containment.

Great, you've proven your point. Now keep Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums and stop diluting both your and every other board's culture.

>you may not be aware of your true place in the world
Typo.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kPD4LtA1vo

We are trying our best.

dude fuck your larping just spray paint swasitkas on the synagogue like a real man jesus christ

Yeah. Obviously it's not a perfect system () and there's still a long way to go, but just because Sup Forums doesn't look like the utopic omniforum I once envisioned doesn't mean that's not exactly what it is.

Honestly, the fact that Sup Forums isn't what I envisioned is an indication to me that my work succeeded. Only a truly unruly world would make me question what I once fought to achieve.

don't come back

Maybe I'm not speaking on the level of the people who are already aware of this.

We have a literal meme as president.

And I don't see anyone working with that. I get the whole, "sit back and watch the fallout approach," but I really think there's a well of untapped potential here.

Sure, there's chaos. That much is true. There's no small amount of fallout already. But the thing you need to remember is that chaos has always existed. You only brought it to the surface. Now is the time to start working WITH that chaos; using it for any and every means you can imagine. It'll go to waste if all you do is watch idly while you're still trying to get a handle on how it all works. You might never see anything that puts it all together.

>You can legitimately claim to represent all peoples.
Wait, shit. Don't tell me you guys are afraid of your own influence now.

Did you really come all this way just to back out now? Don't go soft on me when you've finally had your day.

Bump

Here's a perfect example of something that needs to be slightly more informed and deliberate to be the success that OP is aiming for. Redpills are good, but when you realize you've already won the meme war, you can do so much more.

You need to start thinking in terms of shaping the world if you want to really reach the next tier of human evolution. Don't just redpill; shape things.

bumping ur bump

>And I don't see anyone working with that. I get the whole, "sit back and watch the fallout approach," but I really think there's a well of untapped potential here.

Good luck herding cats. The only reason the chans can achieve anything at all is because its fun, and you can't organize fun.

>you can't organize fun
I dunno man. Engineering the entirety of human civilization in my own image is pretty fun to me.

I think what you meant to say was that it's not fun to organize fun.

Jews:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

We'll see how things go tomorrow with the JFK papers.

Bumping ur bumping, bumping his bumping

10/10 shitpost

im just here for the shitposting

I want to say bumping does nothing on Sup Forums, but I guess this concept is literally meant to just raise awareness so it kind of fits.

i literally only come here for the cocaine

>meme magick remains an effect rather than a cause
TL;DR: You're all impotent magicians and the only effect meme magick will have is leading people back to /x/.

The real means by which meme magick functions is someone with the means to do something stepping up because they saw the meme. If nobody steps up, nothing happens.

Everything you attribute to your power was the result of people who wanted you to believe it was your power.

I liek tityies

No sotf here

Thanks, man. I always knew I was the best.

the goddess smiles upon you. have a yukiko bump

This man deserves a bump!

Got me.

Dammit. I really wanted to come back from my milk run and tell you all you were luckless cuck fucks who can't even activate your own sigils and actualize your true potential. But I can't deny your results, and however shitposting plays into your methods, I can't really divine. All I can really say at this point is...

You faggots need to get a better handle on your newfags so they don't get it in their heads that Sup Forums needs to re-redpill all the other boards and literally become the cancer that's killing Sup Forums.

Fuck you.

And your samefagging is noted.

> Hillary Clinton warns of 'new kind of cold war' during speech in ...
Montreal Gazette-24 Oct. 2017
Hillary Rodham Clinton told audience at Montreal's Palais des Congrès on Monday night that she accepts blame for what she didn't do right in ...
Hillary Clinton tells Montreal audience 'wave of activism' can defeat ...
International-Toronto Star-24 Oct. 2017

I feel you OP
/pol is what the CIA could've been, but it (CIA) has fallen to corruption and has become the exact opposite of everything it should have been

It's far from perfect (/pol), but it's open slather
Everything that is wrong has it's chance to be corrected, while CIA is still grovelling about some shit from 60 years ago

Put me and my hard-earned digits in the screencap.