Who is ready for this awesome fellow to have a 400+ electoral college win in 2020?

Who is ready for this awesome fellow to have a 400+ electoral college win in 2020?

I think he wins every single state. First president to win all the electoral votes.

IDK about 400 but Nevada, Colorado, Maine and New Hamsphire are definitely flipping red this time.

At the bare minimum honestly I think Washington state could flip too

if numbers he wins every state except texas goes blue

Bruh you are the same person only Colorado and Nevada would flip
Naw Texas will stay red at least till 20204

You obviously aren't prepared for the red shift from Cali.

will he win against the zucc?

the politicians in CA sweep all the red votes under the rug. It would never happen.

i think you're forgetting someone

You idiots are delusional or live in a suburban or rural bubble (no meme intended). If you have any political experience at all, you'd know that the signs for Trump and the GOP look terrible right now. Dems will win the House and Senate in 2018, and they will win 2020 with Harris unless something catastrophic happens.

>shilling for the left as a republican

>implying telling it like it is is shilling for the left
Cuckservatives like Shapiro usually harp about "facts over feelings", that's what I'm giving you. It's a fact that the GOP is in a terrible rut right now, and unless an economically moderate/social conservative faction can form, there is no way to save this country from the decimation of globalism.

Zucc can't articulate his way out of a paper bag. He'll be lucky to survive his first primary.

>Zucc can't articulate his way out of a paper bag
Does he need to? Hillary proved you can put a 2x4 on a stage and fake charisma with the appropriate amount of canned applause.

we currently have a president who is against globalism.

a president who is probably going to do very well in 2020. If the left doesnt succeed in fudging the votes.

What the fuck are you smoking, shill? I want some.

These kids don’t actually believe. They’re saying it because they want you to respond. You gave them what they wanted. Good job.

Shill harder, shill

>president against globalism
Cabinet full of globalists with a big time globalist VP. Fucking cuck.

Will the Indian run because affirmative action

>Trump is anti-globalist

good goy

I don't smoke, it's harmful to health and mental well-being.

Trump is a "national globalist" who wants to further decline our native economy with skill-based immigration reform, and who wants to continue DACA.

I don't care if they're trolls, people need to be exposed to the truth and not Trump fellating.

yes a president, who after a long string of presidents, has unleashed ICE and is actually deporting illegals out of the country AND is actually building a wall to protect our borders.

I'd say he's a step in the right direction.

wtf i hate trump now

This. I don't know about 400 but I very well think he will win again.

No, they'll run the Indian Indian (Harris). Harris being attractive and not as irritating as warren brings in more votes, and being a nigger/poo cunt brings in even more pocks than Obama did.

Check this 5 for 500+ electoral votes.

Still beholden to globalists and pushing a globalist agenda. Basically every reason I voted for him were thrown in the trash the second he started sucking Koch cock.

My body is ready

America is turning against Dumbald Drumpf and you still talk like he's even going to make it to reelection. Sad!

Who would even run against trump in 2020 besides Bernie? No one else would even have a chance.

>and is actually deporting illegals

There were tons of illegal immigrants being deported under Obama...

antifa has dealt a death blow to the left's image
trump 2020 landslide incoming

You realise Shrempf is going to get creamed, right? He has energised the left like nothing in history .. the electricity is in the air at the anti-Shrempf protests and demonstrations.

This old, racist, orange, daughter diddling blumpfkin is going to get annihilated and the rethuglicans won't take the house for another century.

hello Sup Forums. i come from the future. i don't have much time, but this is the result of the 2020 elections. there was a recount in florida due to all the new puerto rican voters. the liberal reeing was glorious to behold.

Can't wait! :D

Exactly. All of this bullshit touted as accomplishments were the same under Obama or Obama actually accomplished them. It’s fucking pathetic.

He’s back peddling on every fucking promise he made to help the white working class and it’s obvious that Koch’s bitch Pence and Kushner are behind it. Bannon leaving pretty much signaled the end.

stay off the road kid

If you say so, jackass

Something like this is likely. Also loses the pop vote again.

>First president to win all the electoral votes.
if he actually proves who killed JFK and prosecutes them this could be a reailty

Which Oama actively tried to stop..

was a wall being built under Obama?

Just releasing the files is a big win

If they killed Kennedy, what the fuck will keep them from removing Trump? Even if they don’t take him out, the NSA probably has hours of the man saying “niggers” and “kikes” on the phone.

Hopefully not. Would be great if he lost and all the trumptards from r/the_donald fucking left and took their cancerous memes with them.

3%

>Red Colorado
FUCK MUHHH DIIIIKK PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN

Just like Obama tried to stop drone strikes in Yemen?

Oh, my sweet sweet child.

I predict a LOSS for Trump's opponent in 2020

>was a wall being built under Obama

Of course not, because Obama wasn't dumb enough to throw away billions on some dumb meme.

whatever you say there, shilly.

Obama was the drone king.

The wall is the only thing that the left have ever wanted to be fiscally responsible about.

Hi Abramson

Please this and have hillary run again just so she can lose a third time

I can't wait for him to lose

>building a border wall is a meme
>Just about every country protects their borders this way.

where the fuck have all these shills come from?

>unless something catastrophic happens.

>Cali
>NY
>Red
If fuckin' only.

everyone except autistic faggots who pick their gender and yell at the sky thinking it is a protest

Trump chumps really don't have any right calling anyone shill when they have trump general threads running 24/7 for over a year now.

Real Sup Forums and not you Russocucks

Are you faggots still getting paid for this or are you just bored?

Chill man, that's 3 years away. If you like Trump, just enjoy it for right now

those are R[edit] faggots posting wolf girl anime
those are not trump shills
kill yourself now faggot

Hey, negro. At least we’re not being paid in Rubles.

Actually, we do have that right. Moreover you have painfully exposed yourself by ignoring the question and retreating to NO U.

Not possible unless voter ID is passed. The fact that a republican house, senate, and president haven't passed it already proves they're controlled opposition that's not supposed to win elections.

Cringe. I'm going to look forward to pounding your leftist teeth in on the 4th, please riot. Please destroy property. When you get a taste of my baton, and your jaw dehinges, you will know what "energized" means.

No. Obama changed the definition of "deportation" to include people turned away at the border.

Now the metric has been revised and it is STILL up 300%.

Obama didn't do shit. You're low-information. Cringeworthily so.

you're retarded.

2018 Senatorial elections are mainly Democratic seats up for grabs- with a good portion of them being in Red states. Montana, Nebraska, Missouri, West Virginia. Shit is gonna go down. Also don't forget midterms attract white men who tend to vote Republican. Shit is lining up.

>What the fuck are you smoking, shill? I want some.
bumps

You disgusting fascists will lose and America will elect the first female Native American president, Sen. Elizabeth Warren.

>2017
>not owning a trump coin

>no true scotsman

Alright buddy you go ahead and keep denying you're not lumped in with those people.

Don't get salty because you got called out, edgy cunt. Your fag ass isn't gonna do shit on 11/4 except post maymays on a trump general thread.

I think closer to 350 but still a big win

HIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYAHIYAWAYA

>avoids truth
>continues non argument
okay faggot
keep assuming i am lumped in with them
stay mad faggot

Hillary, your chances are over. Enough.

She will be cucked by the Zuck in the primaries. He has teh data, he cannot lose.

You both support Trump unquestionably which binds you together. Gonna have to deal with it, buddy.

>you cant cuck the Zuck

It’s coming lads, I can feel it

Trump won because of social media, The Zuck is social media. This is the beginning of the end for the Trump campaign

I don't expect the spread to very different than 2016 at all. 60-80 votes, short of a landslide. I wouldn't be shocked if it was turned around, though, and Trump lost. His margins in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida were real tight. I can guarantee he didn't flip Michigan because people wanted a massive arms deal with Saudi Arabia and an official offer to China to do nothing on trade if they "help" with North Korea.

Trump's inherent advantage is that the chances the Democrats will actually attack Trump on genuine substance like I just did is essentially zero. So it will end up a referendum as to how many shitskins we actually have in this country.

The Zuck will get 500+ electoral votes. He has the data.

Great point Finland.

Mark Cuban was on Tucker last night saying he's considering running as a Republican in 2020.

Then went on to not answer any of Tucker's questions about his stances on anything saying he didn't know or would have to look into it further.

Cuban doesn't have half the personality of Trump's little finger.

Cuban if he did run would probably do so with the blessing of the Republican and Democrat establishment as a bought spoiler for Trump's re-election.

Expect to see some real shit and all the stops be pulled out to get Trump out of office one way or another in 2020.

Nah, he still won't win DC.

> Blocks your path

I want this to be true but how is this going to happen with every state becoming less and less white every four years?

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

I understand it's shitposting, but nobody is going to get 500+ votes. Things change in 4 years, but realistically only a certain range of states were particularly close so that's where you look to find the shifts.

I can guarantee you Mark Zuckerberg isn't going to get on stage and rip Trump a new asshole because he didn't go far enough on Chinese trade or that he didn't follow up on his campaign promises of isolationism.

>WI red
>PA isn't

Yeah, no.

FUCKING ALTRIGHTBART

>MA, IL, CA, WA, RI, OR, CT red
>AZ, MO, TN blue
What the hell am I looking at?

If you look over the last ~30 or so years, I'm pretty sure Wisconsin has gone right more often than Pennsylvania. Prior to Trump, when was the last time Pennsylvania went Republican? Reagan? The first Bush in '88?

>dems will win the Senate
Retarded faggot.

Republicans are barely defending any seats in play, while Democrats have EIGHT seats that are in play for republicans.

Not even democrat strategists are predicting taking the Senate.

Democrats will LOSE between 3-7 Senate seats in 2018.

They may pick up seats in the house though

Nigga, Bush didn't even win Wisconsin in 88.

The margins have always been closer in PA than WI.

>Dems will win the House and Senate in 2018, and they will win 2020 with Harris unless something catastrophic happens.

Bernie runs Independent next time and US Dems still think virtue signaling and saying most of the America are evil misogynists is a good sales tactic. Trump is not a good president but its competition is fractured and constantly keeps shooting themselves in the foot.

>soros 18 billion, the thread