Okay....At this point it's safe to say

PUNISHED TRUMP IS REAL.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_LXQdz6YF3w?t=18
hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es
renegadetribune.com/cambridge-analytica-psyops-trump-movement/
archive.fo/Bh2Ra
renegadetribune.com/thousands-left-homeless-hurricanes-trump-sends-75-million-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=WIh4FccMWDk
youtube.com/watch?v=9gCGysPhpLo
youtube.com/watch?v=xlPmCwna6og
youtube.com/watch?v=IyAwBz7Sn10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They will pay for their crimes against God and against man.

Why? What's has happened?

So much.

And so much more to come.
Get /comfy/ lads, we're in for a good fall and winter.

As if there was ever any doubt.

media being likes can make a man twisted, have you seen what they did to Fr. Coughlin all those years ago?

He really did it his way.

youtu.be/_LXQdz6YF3w?t=18

It's so Fucking weird to be proven this right.

Me irl.

Then we are brothers, user

Hello Moishe.

Hello Mr. Gibson

Whose Mr. Gibson?

Goddamn.

Trump, you sonofabitch. God bless this guy

Damn you've kept this in your folder for months? Pathetic desu.

The folders grow they don't shrink faggot.

the guy in your fucking photo

God I'm retarded. I thought you were calling me Mr. Gibson.

Fuck Yes. I forgot about this.

10x the size since early last year
getting to the point where i'm starting to think about making a backup in case of hd failure
you guys don't use the cloud do you? doesn't seem like a smart choice.

idk just use like 3 or 4 different things to back up couple of cloud shit and a HD or some shit.

There's one that goes beyond the picture you posted. Pic related.
There's also a number 5 that's a completely new image. I'll post it if you are interested.

You trust the cloud?

Depends on the service you use, but It's not gonna be my only backup. Just more redundancy.

How about from a privacy perspective?

idgaf

That's probably the best way to think about it. Too stressful otherwise.

Art of the Deal was literally ghostwritten by a Jew. Do people not know this?

Roy Cohn taught trump how to outjew the Jew. Whats your point?

>tfw trump won't save you

tfw the ZOG can't stop this storm.

Ah, so there are good Jews and bad Jews. Well, that already goes against the hogwash in OP's picture.
LOL at these mental gymnastics.

What do you guys think about Kushner?

I think hes pretty dreamy uwu~~~~

Not at all. You're not trying to understand you're trying to argue because you're a narcissistic Jew with no capability of critical thought. Admit it kike, it's over.

Kushner is oneofus.

>The Jews killed hundreds of Donald's friends
His friends and family members are Jews though or married to them. I guess his Dad and him were just playing as well.

hooktube.com/U2G9MR1n7Es

I'm not a Jew, I'm just not dumb enough to take this crap seriously. Judging by your tone, you yourself don't take it seriously either, and are just trolling.

Yeah. Theres such a thing as non zionist America first Americans. Who also happen to be jewish religion.

Sorry. If you think this isn't believable you're just stupid. After all the happenings you've come here to say that this theory isn't true.

His father was very friendly with Jews too. Ignore the Cambridge Analytica shills.

renegadetribune.com/cambridge-analytica-psyops-trump-movement/

archive.fo/Bh2Ra

No such thing as a good Jew. The entire Trump shit was a facade from the 1st minute.

Jews aren't just a religion, is it your first day on Sup Forums or are you just JIDF/hasbara?

Damn guess I'm not voting for Drumpf anymore

No. What I'm saying is The Jews Trump keeps around aren't ones that think Jews first. They're regular people, not evil cockroaches.

renegadetribune.com/thousands-left-homeless-hurricanes-trump-sends-75-million-israel/

Voting doesn't do shit, the candidates are all kosher stamped approved, just look all those nominees that won that award.

It's all a facade.

Fuck off damage control retard. We won. Nothing you say, nothing you do, nothing you pray for will change things. You and your peoples actions did this. Nobody else. You're not the victims. You're the group of people stopping peace on Earth.

That makes two of us, then. I'm in a blue state so it doesn't really matter, but he won't get a second one from me.

DRUMPFFFFF

You guys are so fucking screwed. Everyone working for Media Matters is getting indicted.

LOL. 15 million people are stopping the other 7.5 billion from having peace on Earth. Give me a break.

There won't be any blue states in 2020.

Roy Cohn was a faggot and he fucked up McCarthy's investigation.

Fuck off. You people are DONE. Stop playing stupid. It's over.

You lost. Give up. It's over.

>What I'm saying is The Jews Trump keeps around aren't ones that think Jews first.

Even the non Jews he kept around were Zionists, like Bannon.

>anybody who disagrees with me is a Jew

I voted for white power.

>peace on Earth.
neither possible nor desirable

>White Power
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH then you fell for a CIA psy op moron.

>voted
Read SIEGE by James Mason.

If and when America reaches the point where Americans have no hope of regaining control, some very exciting things are going to happen. Nothing is more quintessentially Jewish than hubris.

>lol just drop out
Ask the South Africans about accelerationism.

No point in gaining control? You're a fucking moron. Trump is about to take down the entire establishment and you still have your thumb in your ass. Go sit in a Richard Spencer thread, I'm sure you'll have a good time listening to that CIA nigger.

W...why does Ray Cohn have so many frogs around him, family?

So you prefer feeding a Jewish system? SA wasn't an example of accelerationism rather Jewish infiltration and destruction of a European system.

Because we're in the best timeline ever.

JEWS PLAY BOTH SIDES TO CREATE DIVISION

This is bigger than even the most seasoned Sup Forumsack may currently realize.

Fag

>Trump is about to take down the entire establishment
Sure, and that will help. The main goal is whites regaining sovereignty, and the destruction of US politics as we know it is integral to that goal. Why are you so mad?

.... Gay Power?

>SA wasn't an example of accelerationism rather Jewish infiltration and destruction of a European system.
True, but the acceleration of white disenfranchisement did not help the white cause. There are still white liberals in South Africa; losing isn't winning even if you do it on purpose.

Dude. We know your Jewish tactics already. israel won't exist soon, thank god we won't have to deal with you shills anymore.

DEUS VULT

Not even trying anymore KEK

When the tesla trump stuff was getting popular, someone kept talking about some pic of i think Carson visiting Trump and there being a frog doll. And speculating that pepe was gonna turn out to be Trumps favorite childhood toy.

Why the fuck is Cohn surrounded by frog dolls? Seriously.

tell me more
i know he had a radio show and was pretty based, even showed some support to the nazis over commies

what did the kikes do to him? call him a pedo?

Niggers are an eighth of the US population and they're dumb as bricks. All the black nationalists with any power demand land carved out of America and massive financial gibmedats from white people. Call me when Garvey rises from the grave.

How's Israel doing?

What Jewish tactics are you talking about? America was founded by white nationalists, idiot.

If only, insert feels bad man.jpg

Elaborate on that. What have I said that's Jewish at all?

Sorry Moishe. Jews aren't allowed in our new world.

Earth's resources are finite. We can make nice reservations for all the cute mud people when we conquer the stars, if they're that important to you.

Enjoy living in Palestine fag.

>white power

It was a typo. Everyone thought they were voting for white powder. They thought trumps platform was free cocaine

well.......you don't seem to understand the basic principle of jews

Please try to address the point. What is Jewish about white people having our own countries?

its funny if you listen to his old broadcasts, he grows more and more irritated with jews up until the point he's actually taken off air.

they kept blatantly lying about him and misquoting him. He never directly says, "jewish reporter", or "Jewish press", but every reporter he would call out would have a very jews name, and a lot of the newspapers were jewish, "the daily Hebrew" for example
He also called out jewish law groups for secularizing schools
youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

THIS

>Beeg redial on Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=WIh4FccMWDk

>p1
youtube.com/watch?v=9gCGysPhpLo
>p2
youtube.com/watch?v=xlPmCwna6og
>p3
youtube.com/watch?v=IyAwBz7Sn10
TL;DW: Because of Coughlin's influence, the May bill did not pass and FDR was NOT given the powers to Communize the country
Thank this man

>introduce niggers to a nice white country
>"You want to get rid of the niggers? Only a Jew would want that!"
Go back to Africa.

>True, but the acceleration of white disenfranchisement did not help the white cause

Jewish subversion to break a European system v. standing against Jewish system. There are no "white liberals" in South Africa, unless you count foreigners and Jews are certainly not white.

That's something I agree with, but it's a non sequitur. Address the point.

Please try to address the point. What is Jewish about white people having our own countries?

>White nationalists
Anglo freemasons who disliked other Europeans sans the French. Oh and of course they favored Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

There also that kike who founded the know nothings

Nope. Not entertaining your retardation.

i fucking love Trump for this