Sup Forums genuinely believes that they know better than the smartest man to ever live

>Sup Forums genuinely believes that they know better than the smartest man to ever live

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Einsteins-Clocks-Poincares-Maps-Empires/dp/0393326047
globalmediaplanet.info/interview-nikola-tesla-1899/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ever
Nice try.

>guy figures out a physics thing which is pretty obvious in retrospect
>was pretty much set up for it by a bunch of germans who labored their whole career on those topics
>hardly ever set foot in an actual laboratory
"smartest man to ever live" because a bunch of jews and educational posters say so

Yo, mod bot? Gonna let this $#it slide eh?

>appeal to authority fallacy
you really are that dumb OP

low energy bait

It's understandable that Einstein would feel this way considering he fled from Germany.

However, jews have had to escape every host nation they've lived because of their lack of empathy, degenerate peddling and greedy behavior throughout history.

They may be intelligent when it comes to success in business and science but they're fucking retarded socially

Libtards genuinely think arguments from authority are watertight

>guy figures out a physics thing which is pretty obvious in retrospect
t. man who has never seen math beyond high school

>was pretty much set up for it by a bunch of germans who labored their whole career on those topics
Every scientific contribution is based on the work on previous scientists. If you had to dismiss every paper that uses differential and integral calculus merely because it was invented by Newton, there would be no such thing as a cotemporary scientist

>hardly ever set foot in an actual laboratory
No shit, that's what theorists do. How is that a drawback?

It’s because leftists are inherently authoritarian despite them accusing us if being so. The left projects everything they actually are on us.

>t. man who has never seen math beyond high school
the writing was on the wall, and if Einstein hadn't read it, someone else would've soon - i actually studied this period of physics history in depth at one point (not even bragging, i just happen to know)

>Every scientific contribution is based on the work on previous scientists.
except the ones in question did most of the heavy lifting for Einstein... people like Planck and Bohr and Heisenberg

>No shit, that's what theorists do. How is that a drawback?
nothing - it's just that Albert gets credit for a ton of discoveries that were mostly made possible by decades of lab work

>
>>guy figures out a physics thing which is pretty obvious in retrospect
>t. man who has never seen math beyond high school
>>was pretty much set up for it by a bunch of germans who labored their whole career on those topics
>Every scientific contribution is based on the work on previous scientists. If you had to dismiss every paper that uses differential and integral calculus merely because it was invented by Newton, there would be no such thing as a cotemporary scientist
>>hardly ever set foot in an actual laboratory
>No shit, that's what theorists do. How is that a drawback?
Einstein's work wasn't based on the work of those who came before, it literally WAS the work of his contemporaries, he is one of the greatest plagiarists who ever lived.

He survived WW2 Europe, so of course he'd say something like that.

Albert Einstein was a genius and a great man, but also Jewish. That is more a Jewish, rather than genius or great thing to say.

he literally moved to the US like 6 years before the war started

Smartest man at what. Just because someone is smart in one topic doesn't mean that they can be smart at something else.I'm not denying Einstein's intelligence when it comes to astronomy and scientific theory, but just because he was great at that doesn't mean he is a good statesman, politician, or even husband(don't quote me on that last one though,his personal life is not something of interest to me). I could know a lot about history but be ass when it comes to math or biology. If someone is famous for one thing they are best trusted when pertaining to that topic. Nationalism is the greatest thing to ever exist. Einstein's opinion on this topic is simply subjective and wrong.

Einstein hasn't saved anybody from their sins, 'genius' is irrelevant.

>>Sup Forums genuinely believes that they know better than the smartest man to ever live

Einstein was a hypocrite kike who hated nationalism except he was a Zionist. He was a Jewish nationalist.

> knowing things requires being alive
check

>i actually studied this period of physics history in depth at one point (not even bragging, i just happen to know)
Maybe you should have studied physics itself instead of its history, then you'd know there's nothing trivial about laying down special, and let alone general, relativity's equations based solely on the physics that was known at the time. OBVIOUSLY, someone else would have figured out if Einstein didn't, no one's disputing that, just like someone else would have figured out classical mechanics and calculus if Newton didn't. Doesn't stop them from being really import to the field.

>Every scientific contribution is based on the work on previous scientists.

Einstein was plagiarist.

Wrong, these things ingrained in society because of christian hatred toward Jews because they wouldnt convert. Next please

One Stone was a kike fraud. Tesla is the real greatest genius. Fuck One Stone.

Why don't you take off the proxy, Schlomo?

basically his key observation is that light has a finite speed. everything else pretty much flowed naturally from that.

amazon.com/Einsteins-Clocks-Poincares-Maps-Empires/dp/0393326047

studying the history of science is just as important as studying science itself. obviously i've done both.

i'd guess you are some neutered engineer who was taught just enough physics to be useful to some corporation.

I'll give you a spreadsheet of all the relevant equations laid down by Lorentz, Bohr, Riemann, Plank and Heisenberg to derive special relativity from. Using them, you can make a paper that "plagiarizes" them all by not citing them, where you mathematically explain special relativity. It should be easy, if a dumbass plagiarist like Einstein did you, so can you. All the information is there, you just have to steal it!

Weird. That doesn't look like a picture of Leonhard Euler.

This is literally the smartest man ever. Highest IQ ever recorded.

Doesn't have shit on Tesla.

also this.

newton
da vinci
just 2 that were above that fag

>moving the goalposts this hard
i'm just saying he's overrated, not that he was a dunce.

da vinci wasn't scientifically on par with what einstein is said to have done. Schrodinger was a gentile contemporary of einstein and his work has had much more impact on the world.

How many Africans did Einstein choose to live around?

A number will be sufficient as an answer; if you can give a number for each different place he lived, that would also be useful.

Is this the crazy cunt with allegedly the highest recorded IQ that spends his time at home trying to prove God exists?

Believing Jewish lies.

Fuck a Albert Ein(((stein))).

Stephen Hawking is supposed to be the smartest man alive and he’s retarded.

Pic related.

>implying intelligence is quantifiable by a jew test
Dick Feynman, the greatest physicist (Einstein was a bitch) had a 121 IQ.

He does work on scientific theories of god IIRC.

He's the smartest man that's been tested.

He just lucked out having a mentor who belived in spacetime which was cotroversial at the time. Relativity is just an implication of spacetime.

The Vegas shooters brother was arrested on CP charges today, the same day we find out the shooters hard drive is missing from his laptop:

I think Tesla would outsmart Sup Forums in every way.

But who is that kike fraud you posted

>implying Langlan couldn't do the exact same stuff with his 220+ IQ

We all have our priorities, and if you get 2 people; 1 with 120, another with 220, and give them a problem, and the latter will have a higher chance of being right.

The main point is though is that the smartest human around is a nationalist.

>basically his key observation is that light has a finite speed
For someone who supposedly studied the history, you somehow got that one wrong, you're missing the second, most important part of the initial thought experiment. And no, even tho it seems obvious today now that even the average person knows what relativity is, it wasn't trivial at the time. Accepting that no object possessing mass could ever reach lightspeed leads to all sort of twisted, paradoxal-at-first-glance scenarios that'd make most people think that their initial idea was wrong.

>ran to America when his own government turned sour

Where would he run when his global government turned sour? The moon? How can anybody be this naive.

(((Einstein's))) bullshit theory of relativity has set physics back 100 years. I wouldn't trust anything he says.

It took the entire world to oppose Nazi Germany m8. Troll harder.

all your fake science wont save you in the end

You been to Mensa meetings?

That shit is Sup Forums in the political discussions. The commie fags run away crying and never come back. It's hilarious.

Plenty of highly intelligent people worked on the superfluidic helium problem, Feynman solved it in two weeks of fucking around. QED and the path integral are some of the most rock solid scientific theories around. What has this schmuck accomplished? Nothing? Intelligence is more than a Jewish number.

einstein wasn't very smart.

He has ALS. It's doubtful that he writes 'his' books. He's probably the Shakespeare of astrophysics.

>smartest man who ever lived
He didn't even believe in the big bang theory kek
,he though everything existed since forever
Sage

Based pirate.

why do you lie?
everyone knows who the smartest person that has ever lived is

He wasn't the smartest. He just had the best pr

>Turbo Zionist Jew
>Claims nationalism is a diesase
so Einstein was delusional, or just run-of-the-mill subversive kike?

I have a masters degree in mechanical engineering
Obama is gay

Nationalism technically doesn't make sense if you were to think that everyone can get along. However everyone does not get along and some people have intrinsically conflicting opinions, thus care for ones associates and kinsmen is admirable and logical, as well as propagates care for society.

Fun fact: this kike was owned by a Slav. just sayin....

Assuming incredibly smart people can't be unrealistic and pretentious

THAT’S NOT NEWTON YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

how do they really know what he is thinking?
i think it is like helen keller.
blind, deaf, mute, yet she is supposed to have learned sign language and written speeches and books.
yeah, no. hell she probably couldn't even feed herself

JOURNALIST: Your admirers are complaining that you attacking relativity. The strange is your assertion that the matter has no energy. Everything is imbued with energy, where it is?
TESLA: First was energy, then matter.

globalmediaplanet.info/interview-nikola-tesla-1899/

He types using eye movements you fucking mong.

>Doesn't have shit on Tesla.
This
Tesla invented all kinds of amazing things like alternating electric current, radio and wireless communication, very efficient turbines that rely on surface tension instead of centripetal force, 1 way air valves that have no moving parts, the brushless electric motor. Dude was amazing.

Wish I could travel back in time and show him my racing drone. It uses wireless communication for control and wireless video. He invented the underlying technology. It also uses brushless motors which he invented. I'm sure he would love racing drones. They are completely reliant on his discoveries and inventions.

does he?
could that be pre-programmed?
i've seen the videos of his chair rolling and someone has to hold his bobblehead or it will fall over.
i wonder who get the pleasure of cleaning the shit out of his pants daily

Tesla came too close to explaining a Creator. The jews could never allow this so they ruined him and his ideas.

He was an accomplished physicist before he was ever fucked up by ALS. He pre types his speech synthesis and hits play whenever, but its all done with his eye. Movement is also done with his eye and he likely has a colostomy bag. Don't judge a book by its cover.

He was 100% misogynist too. Genius

Okay please do

>You been to Mensa meetings?
No, I'm a dumb balkannigger. But please tell more.