ITT: post people of whose evil you wish people were more aware

ITT: post people of whose evil you wish people were more aware

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
youtube.com/watch?v=WrieUdYe_e8
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/maryland-school-aide-with-hiv-accused-sexually-victimizing-42-children.amp.html
google.com/amp/s/fashionista.com/.amp/2013/02/meet-carlos-bell-star-of-tonights-episode-of-the-job-with-joanna-coles-and-hear-his-inspiring-tale-of-true-fashion-hustle
youtube.com/watch?v=BFj63NShxsw
snopes.com/2017/01/30/donna-hylton-background/
spectator.org/the-women-movements-embrace-of-psychopath-donna-hylton/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is this kike?
Does this have to do with MKUltra?

Who dat?

Pic related: Edward Bernays

A commie Russian cunt who came to America, started spouting her anarcho-commie bullshit, advocated for and inspired the murder of President McKinley, helped Sanger found Planned Parenthood (she also hated black people as did Sanger), preached violence, hated religion and God and America. Is currently rotting in hell

Emma Goodman had no impact on anyone or any entity. Even Lenin had no use for her.

>inspired the assassination of President McKinley

Here is a particularly sinister "man".

Golden was one of the best public speakers in history, so they say.

Is this the kike who helped create the modern liberal media?

yeah, but he was so evil and Jewish even Stalin had to blow him the fuck out

That connection had no validity... ie... If there even was a remote connection she would have fried too. She didn’t even do time for her partners attempted assasination of the steel tycoon. She liked to spout propaganda.

This nigger ruined everything with his methods.

>Hasn't taken the Bernays Pill.
wtf I thought Sup Forums wasn't complete no nothing faggots.

The killer admitted that he was inspired to kill McKinley after hearing Goldman's bullshit
And afterwards, Goldman praised his murder, even other anarchists thought she went too far.
and nice flag, faggot.

ok just read up on him, he's the brainwash jew

The killer made no statement even after tortured. Government wanted to link Goldman. Failed. And thanks, prefer to Herd the sheep than be one ya soy boy!

Stalin was /ourcommie/

This is Gregor Tucker, an arms dealer who worked closely with SPLA during the second Sudanese civil war.

The land mines and Kalashnikovs he sold told the lives of over 800,000 men, women and children.

Basically.

One of the best things Sup Forumsocks can do is study Edward Bernay's methods and then weaponize them. This guy knows his shit.

Real respect for this evil. 7000 personal kills with his own handguns. Timed them 3minutes apart to keep a daily 10:hour pace!

Fuck those armchair anarchists who thought she went too far. Emma and Alexander Berkman believed in and lived by "Propaganda of the Deed."

George Wallace's antithesis

>The land mines and Kalashnikovs he sold told the lives of over 800,000 men, women and children.
>men, women and children.
>niggers
pick one

in the last 2 years Sup Forums has essentially been 75% reshuffled with new/naive posters. The redpill process extends every 4 years then abruptly gets cut off as the next gen populates boards. 4 years ago Sup Forums was nearly at a consensus concerning Jews, noe even the most important information is unknown. There is a constant fight to combat ignorance but it's a mistake to get bogged down in it, do your part but let others do their share as well.

That’s a true attentat....

HNNNG
>this
I have used them for over a decade to get prime pussy.
The enemy is evil and wicked but never Not use their weapons against them.

Zladko

I am still lurking and seeing that.

t.ex liveleaker thqt fled persecution about 2-3 years ago.

Notice how all the biggest shitty people in the world are white and from Europe.

David Parker Ray. He kidnapped women in New Mexico and held them in his "Toybox" as he and his wife tortured them. The toybox (aka - Satans Den) was a small trailer on his property that he converted into a torture chamber (spent $100,000 to convert it). While the victims were tied up and drugged he played tape recording of what was about to happen to them. It's like something out of a horror movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04

disregard everything you see in the media as nothing but propaganda tailored to your taste and sensibilities. that includes this documentary, but at least it's honest about it.

Well she got one thing right.

Wasn't Sup Forums started in like 2011? So we are about to start the 2nd cycle?

This is kind of memory holed by google

we are well into the third or fourth cycle, the latest being started by the presidential election. I haven't seen a Ron Paul meme in years

Hello fellow Bernays Pill

It's strange how leftists won't shut up about "MUH DRUMPH WON BECAUSE OF RUSSIAN SPIES" and "MUH ALT RIGHT ARE RUSSIAN SPIES" while their whole political ideology was influenced by Russian spies as early as the 1950's.
>pic related

This man and his delusional messianic fantasies are mostly to blame for cultural Marxism.

I've been kicking around here since around 2011. Don's post to often, just lurk an kek to myself. I saw the meme posted this weekend.

It was /new/ and it was fucking awesome. Sup Forums is just a Honeypot because STI find retarded.

stop calling it a "pill" fag
Ron > Donald

why americans didn't elect best boy? ;_;

The Jewish mass-murderer Genrikh Yagoda. He's mentioned several times in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrieUdYe_e8

Ilya Ehrenburg (pic):

> “The Germans are not human beings. From now on the word German means to use the most terrible oath. From now on the word German strikes us to the quick. We shall not speak any more. We shall not get excited. We shall kill. If you have not killed at least one German a day, you have wasted that day … If you cannot kill your German with a bullet, kill him with your bayonet. If there is calm on your part of the front, or if you are waiting for the fighting, kill a German in the meantime. If you leave a German alive, the German will hang a Russian and rape a Russian woman. If you kill one German, kill another — there is nothing more amusing for us than a heap of German corpses. Do not count days, do not count kilometers. Count only the number of Germans killed by you. Kill the German — that is your grandmother’s request. Kill the German — that is your child’s prayer. Kill the German — that is your motherland’s loud request. Do not miss. Do not let through. Kill.”

> "Kill! Kill! In the German race there is nothing but evil; not one among the living, not one among the yet unborn but is evil! Follow the precepts of Comrade Stalin. Stamp out the fascist beast once and for all in its lair! Use force and break the racial pride of these German women. Take them as your lawful booty. Kill! As you storm onward, kill, you gallant soldiers of the Red Army.”

Noel Ignatiev and Barbara Spectre:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8

I agree with Ron being best. I voted for him, dont point that finger at me. I was pointing out that I saw that Paul meme recently.

Oy vey

Carlos Deangelo Bell

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/maryland-school-aide-with-hiv-accused-sexually-victimizing-42-children.amp.html

google.com/amp/s/fashionista.com/.amp/2013/02/meet-carlos-bell-star-of-tonights-episode-of-the-job-with-joanna-coles-and-hear-his-inspiring-tale-of-true-fashion-hustle

Hillary (to hideous to post an image)

I ain't blaming you. Hell, I ain't blaming Americans. You all did the best that you possibly can. Get rid of that two party system for your own good, that's my advice.

I agree whole heartily to BTFOing of the 2 party system. It needs gone as it should have never been to start with in this country.

>helped Sanger found Planned Parenthood (she also hated black people as did Sanger)

Why do christcucks have a problem with this, you realize you'd have DOUBLE the niggers if it wasn't for abortion?

whats that and niggers doing in america? what needs aborted? fuck you

Also ended up killing himself with the same pistol he used for executions, ironically.

This sentence makes absolutely no sense

youtube.com/watch?v=BFj63NShxsw

Mr. Federal Reserve - Woodrow Wilson

May he burn in hell.

As far as I can see, the same shit that ended up with US being a two party system is happening in Europe right now. There's a clear cut between pro-EU and anti-EU parties and with the way things are going it's just a matter of time when the anti-EU parties are going the way of anti-federalist Americans of old, extinct.

Ten years ago I would have never expected that I would some day believe that bloodbath is not only inevitable but necessary but here we are.

What's wrong with his FAAAAACE!?!?!

Your forgetting to image this jew who more then likely was the ultimate father of cultural Marxism. Antonio Gramsci

Pic related, his time as a Senator was riddled with scandal.

Alexander Parvus, also known as Israel Gelfand, was responsible for conjuring up plans to work with a German diplomat to fund and initiate the transportation of Lenin back into Russia.
Remember how everyone always bastardizes the Germans for it? Well, turns out a fucking noseberg worked with them. Kind of like they hate Marx for being (((German))).
I like outing yids as much as the next guy, but Gramsci was not Jewish, he was Italian. I think factual accuracy of the assertion is the most important claim; certainly, there are Jews involved in many prominent social, economic, political, and religious organizations that hold lots of power, but you have to be weary of who is and isn't actually ethnically Jewish.

I fantasize about killing people like this sick fuck, I want to vanquish evil, like Guts kills apostles.

>helped Sanger found Planned Parenthood (she also hated black people as did Sanger)
What! Racists are just awful : (

kek, dmitry we know you guys worship the drumpf putin alliance

don't forget that russia has tigers

fyi you don't rot in hell
>that would imply there's moisture
you burn, you burn in hell; you rot in your grave
>why do i have to explain this?

Patrick Pearse. Leader of the 1916 Easter putsch and state-sponsored terrorist (in his case, by the Kaiser).

Bernays is one of the biggest reasons women began smoking. He with help from (((Freud))) normalized and popularized the idea of women smoking - made it seem cool and made them think it was "oppressive" that they shouldn't smoke, etc.

pic = meanwhile in Germany

don't hate the player nibba

fasten your belt seats

She definitely looks like a reptile in that picture. What are her most grievous evils in your eyes?

There is nothing wrong with abortion

Go back 2 reddit

the f is this?

Are you sure?

What if God himself asked you?

Bernays work was in advertising. that work was then applied to politics.

This feminist murderer, by which I mean she murdered men and was invited to speak on behalf of Shillary at the pink hat pussy party.

snopes.com/2017/01/30/donna-hylton-background/

I include the snopes link because it's an enjoyable read watching them (and presumably their cat) squirm and spin and not just stamp it with TRUE.

It's true, the biggest threat to the white race is itself, which is why Europe is so fragmented, we need white unity so we can end this pointless bloodshed of our own kin.

well chosen

Snopes bullshit:

>Despite the implication of the image reproduced above (which pointedly mentions that Vigliarolo was homosexual), we’ve found no indication that the victim’s sexual orientation was a factor in the crime.

The real story:

spectator.org/the-women-movements-embrace-of-psychopath-donna-hylton/

>Vigliarole believed the three girls were prostitutes who were going to have sex with him. Instead, they picked him up on March 8 in Elmhurst, Queens, at Maria’s home, and drugged him to make him drowsy. Then they drove him to Selma’s apartment in Harlem. The apartment had already been prepared for an extended torture session: The closet door had been cut, a pot put in it for use as a toilet, the windows boarded.

>For the next 15 to 20 days (police aren’t sure just when Vigliarole died), the man was starved, burned, beaten, and tortured. (Even 10 years later, Spurling could recall Rita’s chilling response when they questioned her about shoving a three-foot metal bar up Vigliarole’s rear: “He was a homo anyway.” How did she know? “When I stuck the bar up his rectum he wiggled.”)

>ruined
The confrontation is inevitable. There is no going back. War will never be the same

Nothing wrong with non-white abortion.

half in the bag nigger

>frankist
one thing rhat is certain: the threshing season is upon us.

but the Jedi haven't told me about such a story, do tell.

twice triple sixes

Lazar Kaganovich killed 7 million

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich

Its not just blacks who get murdered you piece of shit.

He didn't personally execute them though

topkek user.

>Russian
She was a kike.