Nazis look what you have caused, fuck you

thedailybeast.com/youtube-trumpkin-and-former-milo-intern-kills-his-own-dad-for-calling-him-a-nazi?utm_content=bufferb06cc&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/seattle4truth/videos
theralphretort.com/ralph-retort-statement-lane-davis/
gsjournal.net/old/ntham/davis.pdf
archive.is/DuQJB
archive.is/bQ7qt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trumpkin
>Gamer Gater's conspiracy site

Fucking christ

his yt

youtube.com/user/seattle4truth/videos

Not the New York Times, I would assume.

Blogs were a mistake.

>dead pill
That's pretty funny

Lane Davis is one smart fucker.

Shame that he didn't pursue and follow up his studies on defining Planchk's Constant in a classic sense as related to the speed of transition of a photon-electron-photon.

But perhaps he'll have much more time on his hands to further his studies.

just as foretold. only the pure, only the god-fearing will inherit this earth. but first, the grand massacre

if they can not be converted to serve god, purge them

the end of the sandnigger religions is upon us and we will bring in the harvest

Maybe if his dad was less of a faggot he wouldn't have had to kill him

civnats btfo

sounds like a hero to me
the more dead liberals, the better

>Daily Beast
Literally fake news.

Calling people who aren't Nazis Nazis will radicalize them into Nazi extremists.

>He’s also made threats and wild unfounded accusations against a lot of people over the past few years. I thought it was all in jest, but hindsight is always 20-20. Anybody who even slightly disagreed with Lane became the brunt of his verbal attacks and he would often label his detractors as “leftist pedos.”
theralphretort.com/ralph-retort-statement-lane-davis/

>LANE said that he wasn't threatening to kill CHARLES but that he was . .threatening to kill pedophiles who were taking over the country.
>You're lower than dirt. You are a pedophile filth. That's why you are having your own son arrested because I got mad at pedophiles, because I don't like pedophiles.
gsjournal.net/old/ntham/davis.pdf

Also watch out for CIA niggers, they try to bait you into becoming pedophiles using attractive children.

He's actually a Sup Forumsack.
archive.is/DuQJB
archive.is/bQ7qt

>they try to bait you into becoming pedophiles using attractive children
>using attractive children
>attractive children
user...

That only works with Muslims and referring to them as terrorists. Whites are naturally immune to such things so it never works.

If you want to play 6-gorillian degrees of separation, then you could also say that it's the left's fault for making normies and boomers think that Milo-supporting MAGApedes are "Nazis".

>Seattle

That explains a lot.

He lives a bit outside Seattle, in some rural county nearby.

ok

Hmm, after reading the article, it seems like Lane's dad was suggesting that toddlers could consent to sex and that it was okay to fuck toddlers.

He also sounds like a typical bugman if he would call his own son a "Nazi" for opposing elite pedo rings.

Lane's dad likely deserved to get stabbed.

This isn't reddit shit for brains. kys

This. I actually sympathize with Nazis now because they are against these Communist morons.