Will we get Jabberwock next monday?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11139713
strawpoll.me/11130430
strawpoll.me/11135116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, but you will get despair

3 eps left

I think they'll show a little more of it but, with the ships destroyed already.

I thought there were 4 eps left in both arcs?

4 for future 3 for despair

source?

>yfw

Asahina's future hairstyle is also very similar to Chisa's

Eight episodes in, it's time to decide.

strawpoll.me/11139713 (NEW)
strawpoll.me/11130430

BONUS:
strawpoll.me/11135116

I'm honestly more interested in the killing game, with how the Despair arc ruined the DR2 cast I'm not very optimistic for Jabberwock.

I beg to differ

>Despair arc ruined the DR2 cast
How? If anything was ruin its their descent to despair is what ruin.

That is the sexiest facial expression

I don't think the DR2 cast was ruined, they were just made side characters in their own story and that is kinda ass.

AT-X doesn't have an episode 12 for Zetsubou-hen scheduled. Instead there's a "special program".

There are some tweets from Kodaka and Megumi Ogata that say Zetsubou-hen is 12 episodes total but we don't know if they're counting the special program as the twelfth episode.

So, 11 episode Despair basically unconfirmed?

Who knows, the special program might be another Kodaka troll.

hmm the first BD also comes with a 100-page settei book that apparently includes details about a scrapped ending for the first game.

I'm still stunned by hopeman pulling out a fucking gun.

MORAL HIGH GROUND
KOMAEDA IS STILL YET TO DO A SINGLE THING MORALLY WRONG

Future. FUTURE.

Yes, there were some anons saying that it's just a VA commentary thing but I don't know how they know that.

It would make sense for Mirai-hen to have the final episode though considering when both arcs take place.

Another possibility is the final episode of zetsubou is a timeskip to after the end of mirai, where all of the RODs wake up from their comas and komaeda and izuru fuck

That would be a special program like kodaka said

kodaka writes kamukoma fanfiction.

>Komaeda: Is the bullet stuffed up…?

*click*!

>Komaeda: Is my nose stuffed up…?

*achoo!*

>Kamukura: If it’s decongestant medicine, I have that as well.

>Komaeda took the decongestants while blushing. It was because he was touched by Kamukura’s kindness.

It's exactly that, I feel. The DR2 cast basically remained static throughout Despair with little to no changes, so I guess you could say watching them became fucking boring, whatnot with all the more interesting stuff going on (Hope's peak conspiracy, Chiaki-Juzo-Munakata triangle). The issue isn't that DR2 are bad characters, it's that their screentime was used so pointlessly when it could have been spent developing other events.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about hope, you little bitch?

I can see that happening since Kodaka has turned the fan pandering to a new level with both arcs. I get the feeling that we will get a happy ending.

So do you guys want to have a critical discussion about any plot elements

or do you want to waifupost?

>komaeda and izuru fuck
Fujo pls. Izuru is Hajime now who doesn't stand in the greatest of term with Nagito

I'll talk with you. What did you have in mind?

Why not both and just take part in which interests you most?

>Izuru is Hajime now
Mirai clearly showed he still has izuru eyes
All DR2 said was "I will live on as hajime" but that doesn't mean he reverted to his pre-izuru form. He still has all of the SHSL abilities and shit

husbandopost tbqh

>mind hack candies
>mind hack videos
>on top of the mind wiping bullshit Junko later gets access to anyway
I'm worried about what V3 is gonna have

I honestly do feel that they messed up Mahiru, she's a completely different sort of character to how she was in DR2.

and yeah, their "fall to despair" might as well have just been left to our imagination

Why not both?

Its better to say its now Izuru who has the same values as Hajime.

Do you think Uchi helped kodaka write the plot?

Is saliva the only fluid that Kirigiri samples from dead bodies?

Well since almost all Future arc mastermind/killer theories have been discussed to death, let's talk about the characters.
How would you make Yoi, Seiko, and Gozu's deaths more meaningful?
Is Munakata irredeemable?
Did you grow to love Juzo's antics?
How could Naegi be a more interesting protagonist?

>777
Sasuga Hopeman

Hajime is Izuru while Izuru is also Hajime. They're one and the same now.

She suppose to be like this she was only putting up a wall around her cause she was around strangers to her in DR2.

can you get cummies from a dead body?

They're the same person.
It's not like Toko and Genocider, it's more like both personalities and experiences fused.

I want to taste Kirigiri's saliva.

>she was only putting up a wall around her cause she was around strangers to her in DR2
Perhaps I'm misremembering things but it seemed a lot more than just that. In Despair episode 3 she was passive as hell to what was going on around her when she went to visit Sato in the Reserve Course building, whereas in DR2 she wasn't afraid to pull punches at all.

I think it's hard to make deaths by the attacker meaningful since from what I can tell they just choose a random victim.

I feel like Yoi and Ruruka might be redeemable if they flashback to his death/whatever happened in the secret room, and expand on their apparent plans for a coup.

Why do Juzo and Chisa want his dick so much?

Lets talk about how great Chisa is!
I just love her. She's so loyal, motivated, and cute.
She also taught all my SDR2 pals about comradery.
It sure is nice to have such a great character in this anime!
Now, I understand that there's a lot of people out there who think she's the mastermind...
I highly doubt that personally but, if she is I am sure she'll be the most adorablest mastermind ever with only the best intentions.

What the fuck was HER problem?

Persona 4 fags. Just ignore them.

Nobody cares about shitterwock and literally Whojime. People just want to see Naegiri, Kirigiri solving murder mysteries, Manlet confronting Edgy Katana, and Junko.

I love this pic so much

Well she was going through bullying from Natsumi that would peg any person down into being more sub ask Mikan.

>How would you make Yoi, Seiko, and Gozu's deaths more meaningful?
Seiko's was fine for me, Yoi and Gozu needed actual character development, we still don't even know what Gozu's NG code is.
>Is Munakata irredeemable?
Not really he's only killed Tengan so far and we don't even know if Tengan is innocent. He'll forever be a meme though.
>Did you grow to love Juzo's antics?
He's okay I guess
>How could Naegi be a more interesting protagonist?
Remove Kirigiri

She couldnt score

hope

Yeah, i know. I'm just saying that pre-NWP Izuru didn't seem to care about anything really. But since his memories are now back, its likely that he does care for the UD's at least.

>Nobody cares about shitterwock and literally Whojime

speak for yourself

Hajime > manlet HOPE XD

What's she reaching for? Why's she putting her hand near her rectum?

Killing Tengan is irredeemable.
Tengan was a chill guy, taught Munakata a lesson in humility, told him the identity of the mastermind, and was going to die from his injuries anyways

And Munakata still killed him. What a fucking asshole. Not even a funny asshole like Juzo.

>Here lies Junko. She never scored.

If i pulled that off would she die?

ayo bitch im bout to shoot u to c if ur a shitty despair.
if u dont die we gud senpai

Tengan while doing some good is suspect as fuck.He's was feeding into Naegi head about how he's Ultimate Hope who can save us all and whatever he said to Munakata he went berserk.

>How would you make Yoi, Seiko, and Gozu's deaths more meaningful?
Yoi just needed a bit more background. I get the feeling that he & Ruruka might get one more backstory scene covering Ruruka's weird lack of trust towards everyone, I do get the impression that Yoi was willingly letting himself get brainwashed by her dumb candies for whatever reason.

Gozu was alright, a cameo in Despair would've been nice.

>Is Munakata irredeemable?
Dunno, we know nothing about him. Or his plan.

>Did you grow to love Juzo's antics?
His lack of giving a shit is entertaining. Dunno what to think of the weird semi-love triangle thing they have going on with and Chisa & Munakata.

>How could Naegi be a more interesting protagonist?
At this point? Just kill him off, it's the only remotely interesting thing he can do in this story. "Hope" is as meaingless a word as Despair is at this point, why not embody that fact properly by killing off the SHSL Hope?

Tengan was cool and all but he is clearly suspicious. Being surprised about Mitarai's presence, what he said about the Izuru Kamukura project, the fact that he apparantly knows more about the true nature of DR3's game than he should, and so on.

There are a ton of things that make me suspicious of him.

>Why did his NG code force him to tell the truth? Is it because he was supporting all the cover ups at HPA?
>Why did he know who the traitor is? Why didn't he tell anybody?
>What was he talking about when he referred to other plans besides the kamakura project?
>His relationship with Mitarai

Monaca's favourite buttplug.

I wonder if Monaka ever made it back to her home planet.

Oh, shit. I get it. She's drawn like Maruko-chan, whose name is an anagram of 'Komaru.'

I feel dumb.

not sure

thats the joke.jpg

>tfw I realize I'm a Junkofag only out of pity for her ;_;

Munakata doesn't need to be redeemed. He hasn't done anything wrong.

If Naegi and co never realized the RoD, for all we know this killing game would have never happened.

Ok, sorry, literally one shitposter in the thread cares about Whojime.

*released*

Why does she have a similar hairstyle to Chisa Yukizone?

Not as similar as picrelated

Killing Tengan was the only thing he did right.

The fact that she's the only DR1 survivor that's been irrelevant since the first game really makes me think the theory's are true.

Saved, friend!

Why is Makoto a dumbshit in DR3 when DR1 gave the impression that he was just as smart as Kirigiri or Togami?

You can actually argue that he hasn't done anything wrong, but then saying
>If Naegi and co never realized the RoD, for all we know this killing game would have never happened
is too much of a stretch, we don't know enough about the nature of DR3's killing game yet. Might be the case, but it's not a conclusion you can reach yet when all we have to consider is that
>Munakata already wanted Makoto out since DR1
>There's a traitor of some sort within the FF already, presumably the one who is masterminding this shit
>There's been no suspicious activity from the RoDs on Jabberwock since DR2's ending, so seemingly they're not directly behind what's going on at FF HQ

There are theories that Munakata was planning a purge of the FF to begin with in order to assume full control, we already know that he doesn't particularly care about deaths as long as it's in the name of Hope. May or may not be true but it'd be interesting if the events at FF HQ was initially his plan but then due to the activities of the traitor went terribly wrong.

He can't stop thinking about how exactly Junko will be coming back

How did all her hair fit under that mask?

>gave the impression that he was just as smart as Kirigiri or Togami
What? It was always portray as average it was only everyone else were as smart as rocks.

watch some cosplay videos

Because Naegi was the only one able to spot contradictions and point out new possibilities.

Fuck that, how did her junkos fit under there?

No

So I watched the first season of Danganronpa, but I dropped it around Ep 9 cause it got repetitive and I wasn't even that interested in the characters. Then I found out there were these two sequels coming out this summer, but I was told I needed to play the game to understand them. And now I keep seeing this anime everywhere like it's an AOTS contender.

Should I give it a second chance? Is this current season really worth it/different from the first? And if so, what's the watching order and can I really watch it without having played the game?

No, fuck off, we dont like animefags here

>KOMAEDA IS STILL YET TO DO A SINGLE THING MORALLY WRONG
trying to blow up the gym isn't morally right.

>spot contradictions
Cause he was the MC.
>point out new possibilities
Which Kirigiri and sometimes Togami already knew.

you might as well watch the last few episodes of the anime, then play 2, then watch 3

You can watch the games if you want, just make sure you see 2 before 3.

Cumaeda and Cuckzuru fags are oblivious to their wrongdoings and how Izuru has now already killed someone, and nearly killed Cumaeda too

Both arcs have 18 episodes each.