Right-wing music/art/culture

I am a classical composer and I am recording a new album.

We have spent a lot of time attacking leftist culture, but we don't really have much to replace it with.

Conservatives have made a huge mistake in the last 70 years by disregarding the arts as "artsy fartsy bullshit" or whatever retarded non-sense they spew about the arts. Conservatives may be business-focused, but leftists have dictated what people actually spend their money on by taking over arts/entertainment.

Is there a way I can gear my music to favor right-wing culture? Or is it simply enough to make a product that is good and does not sympathize with leftism in any way.

Are there any other right-wing artists/musicians/videographers/writers out there producing any content? We need more, and we need to create a network with venues to show this stuff as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzxlMfUzqIM
youtu.be/L69QalZIhho
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you haven't read it or watched it on youtube you're not white

Yes, allegorical lyrics. Claim to be left then self degrade like Larry David.

This interests me OP. I am an illustrator and a musician myself although much more so the former. I wonder how I can use my powers for good.

Art music should not die. Thankfully Europeans are trying to keep it alive and give it a breath of new life with this whole period instrument fad I've grown so accustomed to.

give me the tldr; on it, I don't have time to watch a documentary right now

Writer here. I'm on board.
How do you suggest we connect and network securely amongst ourselves?

>whole period instrument

What do you mean exactly? You mean like the fact that France has some new Harpsichord virtuosos and shit?

I actually need an album cover. I wish there was somewhere to network.

Maybe we could create a facebook group or something, I don't know.

You are correct. The right has not paid respect to the power of music. There is a reason (((they))) have taken an interest in controlling the arts. Because it is a VERY powerful way to brainwash and indoctrinate. The main problem is distribution and marketing networks. The baddies have the infrastructure and the capital to push their filth on the masses. Parallel networks are needed. I saw a very interesting video yesterday about music being tied into the ethereum block chain. This is the future. However take note, the path forward will not be a harkening to old ideas, although there will be elements of classical conservatism, as well as liberalism. Hate will not be the way forward though. The brotherhood of man in the spirit of Christ will finally have the space to flourish.

Period instruments are constructed to look and sound like they would if they were made back in the time the piece was written. Look up the Academy of Ancient Music or Concerto Köln or Paavo Jarvi's Beethoven performances for some good examples.

I'm confused, it just looks like a typical orchestra to me.

Check this guy out
youtube.com/watch?v=DzxlMfUzqIM

>I saw a very interesting video yesterday about music being tied into the ethereum block chain.

How would that change anything?

>Hate will not be the way forward though

I mean, I guess. The Bible has a lot of good ol' fashioned hate in it though.

Right-wing art not try to be too political. Just simply use right-wing imagery or echo right-wing ideas

Art should not have something to do with right or left or politic in general, except to point out the negative aspects and be something that people can use in some ways, ..to reflect, to take conscious about something.

Most of today's art is perpetuating leftist morals though.

Even when it's trying to not be political, it still ends up being political in some way.

No, shitty hedonistic jungle beats or whatever overly loud bullshit they play over the speakers in a club where drunk people with excess Dopamine levels that not only tolerate it but increases their hedonistic rush is the lowest common denominator. Arts/Entertainment executives are smart university educated Jewish businessmen. You're not going to outsmart them.

I am a classical clarinetist who is now pursuing the path of an organist. I write and perform my pieces for no man but him who has the Lord, beyond the demiurge, in him. Fight the good fight, brother. Soli Deo Gloria.

>Arts/Entertainment executives are smart university educated Jewish businessmen. You're not going to outsmart them.

Lol wat.

Nobody is enjoying the garbage that the Jews are pushing these days. Jews are smart, but they seem to be having a hard time understanding where society is at right now.

Even within the classical music community, everybody complains how garbage the Post-Modern shit is, and also complains that classical music is not doing anything to modernize itself and appeal to the general public.

We can only sit around playing Bach/Debussy/Beethovan for so fucking long. Some of that stuff is 100-400 years old already. It's getting ridiculous.

The world of arts are just prime for the picking. The public is hungry for something new, accessible, and not degenerate.

Why do you think k-pop has been so popular around the world? Because it's cute, innocent, and NOTHING like western pop. It's like modernize bubble-gum pop with fun dancing, that's what people want. Something fun and innocent.

Same applies to the classical world. People don't want anymore of this "ABSTRACT POST-MODERN" horse shit. Absolutely nobody likes it, but the Jews just keep throwing money at it with their government grants. That shit would NEVER work in the free-market.

Triarii. Arditi. Legionarii

Here, user. youtu.be/L69QalZIhho

Beauty is quintessentially right wing because it follows the natural order

This is why I like music played on acoustic instruments, specifically classical music.

It's so natural. Even electric guitars don't have that natural spiritual feeling.

>>Is there a way I can gear my music to favor right-wing culture? Or is it simply enough to make a product that is good and does not sympathize with leftism in any way.

You make old stuff again. This is what right wing values of tradition and conservative culture is inadvertently but ultimately stagnation or retrogression. Wasn't this the ultimate conclusion the Nazis drew when they condemned Modernist art forms?

>This is what right wing values of tradition and conservative culture is inadvertently but ultimately stagnation or retrogression

The thing is, that the classical music of the 1800's is probably some of the most advanced music in existence.

Today's Liberal culture has still not caught up to the genius of composers like Debussy. Going back to Debussy and continuing from there would be a FAR better path than what we are doing right now.

We need to focus on beautiful architecture and efficient infastructure. Liberal architecture is basically just "Look how WEIRD this is! You don't know how to feel about it, so cool right?"

Enough of that shit. I want some amazing detailed architecture with pleasing aesthetics, not "wow so zany and randum, kool"

Why is even country music cucked?

Is bluegrass the only uncucked genre?