Christian Hate Thread

Sup Forums is NOT a Christian board!
Ethnic nationalism and (((Cuckstianity))) do NOT intermix!
ITT:
>discuss Christianity
>discuss Jews
>discuss alternatives to Judeo-Christianity
If you're a Christcuck fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYbRT1nmOw8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/religion strawpoll/
faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
youtu.be/FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Latvia, atheist nation. State funded NatSoc parades.

Beat and kill nonwhite tourists for fun. How can christian subhumans even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=gYbRT1nmOw8

Fuck Jesus, Heil Hitler!

He is risen.

>t. you

>godfags

I'm ok with christcucks if they can reform it, but frankly, I don't see how that's possible. Christianity is pro open borders and pro welfare, both of which are destroying our nation.

transparent tactics

>believe in one God
>atheist
What a retarded quote.

I see it hit a nerve with you though :)

>implying this isn't a slide thread

Hi lefty/pol/. Sup Forums actually is a Christian board. See for yourself lefty/pol/.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/religion strawpoll/

Trying to d&c half the board isn't going to work. We know who you are.

>Anything not conforming to the echo chamber is paid propaganda

Back to

Here we follow the old gods. Christcucks fuck off back to your own board. You degenerates allow children to be molested and use your bitch ass Messiah to threaten and harass others. All Abrahamic religions are fucking retarded.

>t. lefty/pol/

>Tfw no evidence god exists

Feels good

muh chris hemsworth

This is our board. See. Reddit is what you're looking for. That is where leftists talk about politically correct, leftist ideologies like larpagans and r/atheists.

Faith isn't based on evidence. That's kind of implied in the name.

>he needs a religion
>he needs prophets
>he doesnt realize that he is part of god and will dissolve in his eternity once he dies

Godlessness will be rewarded with the great degeneracy

Pol is a Christian board.

Deus vult and may God BLESS and gym forgive each and every one of us

>Evil occurs in the Bible
>God says it's evil

Lmao

>Tfw feminism, liberalism, Islam, Christianity are all faith based

All shit tier

Hey look, OP's not dead!
>God Bell and gym forgive
>gym forgive
What are you trying to say?
>implying not believing in (((Yahweh))) is inherently leftist

faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/

Lmao, go talk to your priest about that

Wrong. The Bible acknowledges the differences between the races, and is pro-private charity. Christianity is not supposed to mix with the state. The introduction of Christianity into the state cucked it, as it allowed those that are not real christians into the church and used those positions for political power.

Fuck off back to r/Christianity if you can't handle it

Next to worship is women...
...or maybe family, etc

You know the list, why bother us?

Christians will defend this

"There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus." - Galatians

Read your own book some time

>burger retard can't conceive of dimensions higher than what he can perceive
anyone who doesn't know that Jesus was /ourguy/ can kindly fuck off back to plebbit

/thread

>Conceive of something means it exists

Oh so white privilege and the patriarchy are real too?

Fucking leaf, get blown

The many crowns christ wears in prophecy represent many leaderships and states (authority in general).

>It's not the jews, it's da gubmint!
>I can't argue so here's a website
>muh higher dimensions
>Rabbi Yeshua was (((ourgoy)))
Plebbit is where unenlightened Christfags like you belong

Not an argument. Besides the Catholic Church is bunk post Vatican II.

Hell is not a punishment imposed by God, it is a choice

Then why are you Catholic?

Those are catholics. Not christians.

Jesus never said that

There is evidence through faith. Theyre called miracles.

And your point?

who?
>another leftypol shill thread

Christcucks have taken over the board. They really believe a dead (((guy))) on a stick was their savior.

Think about it. There are people out there literally so dumb they need the threat of hell to not be complete animals. This statement isn't a jab its an observation. The world needs Christianity because holy fuck are people dumb. Think of the old Carlin joke "think about how dumb the average person is. Half of them are dumber." This is exactly why Jews always push for "equality" and "tolerance" and "universal suffrage" because they dangle all sorts of gibs out in front of your 90iq worker bee and know that at the end of the day they will pick what is easiest, not best. I tip my Fedora to thee but want to see 50s tier religious beliefs and practices become normal in America again

Burglar: You see, my victim chose to get stabbed. I offered a choice, give me your money or I'll stab you. He didn't give me his money, so really the stab wound is something he wanted

YOURVE BEEN PWND!
THIS IS A RETART hate THREAD.
Op is a faggot

Burglar: You see, my victim chose to get stabbed. I offered a choice, give me your money or I'll stab you. He didn't give me his money, so really the stab wound is something he wanted

allahu ackbar

Hell isn't a punishment though, it's merely the denial of god's love.

False analogy. You actively stabbed someone, God does not actively send people to hell

>muh dead kike on a stick
Christ did more to btfo Jews than you ever did

Your only argument is that a whithered Christianity has succombed to modernism. I'd agree with you on that point. The Bible and the Church fathers and doctors all espouse a robust ethnonationalism. Luther and Aquinas both offer answers to the Jewish Question. You are mistaking a lukewarm and decadent leadership mixed with a distracted and and mislead leity with the actual tenents of Christianity.

There is nothing in the Bible or the vast majority of early Christian writings which would support the open borders modernism that is espoused from the pulpit today. Our ancestors' Christianity was robust, virile, and solar.

I'm not.

You have to go back
>Green turds smell worse!
>Nuh-uh! Brown turds are the most disgusting!
>Calling anything he doesn't like a shill
Our ancestor's Christianity did not exist. Our ancestors were not Christian
Like what?

youtu.be/FU6ZwGGkupQ

Of course. All equal in Christ. IN CHRIST. I don't see Christian niggers chimping out as much and non-christian ones. Those who do not sin, won't have any problems. If nobody committed sins, then we would not have any sort of racial problems. But we know that isn't possible because of our sinful nature. This is true for any person of any race, white, black, asian, we all have a sinful nature. This does not mean that blacks are the same as whites. We have our different vices and virtues (as a whole). That passage refers to the Salvation in Jesus, that EVERYONE can have. God established the different races (shem, ham, japheth) And set the boundaries to their nations. Most Catholics are not real Christians.

>this is our board
>this faggy survey is proof

Obviously this retard wasn't here for Mtn Dew-Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.

Atheists are faggots.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little fagan? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Faith Word Baptist Church, and I’ve been involved in numerous door knocks in my neighborhood, and I have over 3000 confirmed soul wins. I am trained in spiritual warfare and I’m the top soul winner in all the US Baptists churches. You are nothing to me but just another lost one. I will save you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, heathen. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Heaven and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, semen-drinker. The storm that saves the pathetic little thing you call your soul. You’re fucking unsaved, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can recite to you over seven hundred faith alone verses, and that’s just with the book of John. Not only am I extensively trained in door knocking, but I have access to the entire stack of King James Bibles of Faith Word Baptist Church and I will use it to its full extent to save your miserable ass even if I have to go to the end of the continent, you little cumskinworshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goshdamn fagan. I will recite Ephesians 2:8-9 all over you and you will drown in it. You’re about to get fucking saved, kiddo.

this

weirdest abs I've ever seen what the fuck

almost looks like someone's butt/lugs sticking up, upside down

terrible artist

non believers will get the fucking rope

Here we go the LARP-ing /leftypo/ 'pagans' are at it again.

>Pagancuck from leddit telling an old fag thats been here since Sup Forumss conception.

all of the ancient and otherwise nonchristian gods DO exist. They're just not what their worshipers thought. In actuality they were satan tricking them.

So is that why you dont believe in god? because god is satan in disguise? Did we find common ground just now?

Atheism is a cringe factory. An anti-culture. A society without culture begins to die immediately.

Jesus is but a tool; he offered himself up to be used by man. What Christians are doing now is tantamount to shoving a screwdriver up their ass because it "feels good"

Reminder that the Church is the mother of all lies in an incestuous union with her father, the Devil

>Our ancestors were not Christian
Pretty sure they were.

>post pic showing he has nver even read the Bible

Nobody even uses the bible anymore when arguing with fedoras, people in general just use logic and have been beating atheists on their own grounds.

t. newfag

>when your "savior's" image is based on a man so degenerate he would make the Marqui de Sade feel uncomfortable.

Calm down McCain, it is inevitable you will be destroyed.

>so many anti-Christian threads in one day
Lefty/pol/ at it again I see

>oldfag
>still worshipping the Kike on a Stick
What do you stand to gain from this continual degeneracy?
Go back further

>Hell isn't a punishment though
Yes it is faggot

Matthew 25
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

The only thing you guys ever say is, "durr kike on a stick i win again"

Calling them out as the synagouge of satan

Also he burns them all in hell for eternity

How do you know the christian bible is real then? Maybe its Hades, Loki, or Kaalie playing trick.

Yeah orth*Dox paintings look like aliens

Christians have hated Jews up until the Holohoax meme spilled everywhere. Jews are literally defying God by not accepting Jesus as the messiah to Christians, fuck off.

Cicero and Ennius both wrote on the decline of Rome before Christ. The deterioration of roman morals accompanied their increasing craving for worldly power and for the enjoyment of obscene ceremonies in honour of divinities such as the goddess Caelestis and the lewd Mother Flora.

>‘If they only had sense, they would see that the hardships and cruelties they suffered from the enemy came from that Divine Providence who makes use of war to reform the corrupt lives of men’.
-St Augustine, The City of God

They don't seem to realize most people here left the church and came back, and once you do that you never leave again.

Evidence?
But it's true

>further
The True religion has always existed senpai. Prior to the revelation of Christ mankind was redeemed through the following of the Law written in their hearts. I have no illwill towards my pagan ancestors. Their gods were largely noble and strong. I honestly believe they were misinterpreted angels.

>They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

Yeah, Jesus didn't even have long hair. c*Tholics are just retards.

1 Corinthians 11
14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Do you have evidence despite memes and "KIKE ON A STICK"

>sign on the left
Fags can't be saved(Romans 1:26-32) and should die(Leviticus 20:13)

>You suffered from your own people the same things those churches suffered from the Jews 15who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and also drove us out. They displease God and are hostile to everyone
> Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
>brood of vipers
>synagogue of satan
>etc

John 3:36King James Version (KJV)

36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Revelation 2:9King James Version (KJV)

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

That's talking about the return of christ and how man will be judged once no one can deny christ.

OP BTFO

Christian slave morality is a curse, also the Bible is boring and so is church

Yes better to suck the cun out of your enemies.

I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

What? That's him sending people to the lake of fire.
It's a punishment you dip
2 Thessolonians
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Once again here we have Paul talking about how man will be judged differently after the return of Christ.