I was trying to think who would be a good president to replace Trump in 2024. What about Richard Spencer...

I was trying to think who would be a good president to replace Trump in 2024. What about Richard Spencer? What are the pros and cons of him as president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
whitemountainmanifesto.wordpress.com/2017/10/20/ode-to-the-battle-of-charlottesville/
youtube.com/watch?v=iVxYfbBOPv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice meme

Very common sense man.

bumpity

pros:
- nice haircut
- nice suits
- pro white

cons:
- larpy paneuropeanism
- gay voice

literally impossible to be elected
>le 52% face

Looks like a cuck. Quacks like a cuck. Sounds like a cuck. Not muscular enough. Not tall enough. Not handsome enough. Not intimidating enough.

Spencer!

Hitler wasn't tall or even that handsome

Did not stop the Halfrican

HHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pros:well dressed, educated
cons:is nazi

Jared Taylor

He don't like jews. That's a good enough reason for me.

oh hi there schlomo

>cant get a crowd over 12 people despite having a Mayor declare a state of emergency and George Bush giving you a shoutout
>he will win the majority vote

are you niggers first time voters or something? you have no idea how any of this works..

Day One of Spencer in Office: Executive order that holohoax museums are illegal

>needs a gay model to vote for
>uses the word cuck unironically
shit son, you're basically Spencer yourself

If he's so "nothing" why does the entire State of Virginia, The US Senate, Several universities, the Washington Press Club, Auburn, try to stop his message?

Name one thing Spencer said that is not valid.

>why does the corrupt government and academic bodies drum up hype for Spencer by pretending he's a threat

Spencer couldnt last 5 minutes in a debate with me. He's a political bimbo being used by Regnery and others.

You jeews can try all you reddit raid tricks but the message is more important than the man and the message is resonating. What are you going to do on the 28th when the Tennessee Rally lights off?

Fucking jew shills. The holohoax never happened, and we are gonna ass fuck Antifa this weekend.

Nobody want to hear you. Spencer has an audience. The live broadcast of the speech had 20,000 tuned in on one server alone.

Spencer has an audience of 12 people despite state of emergency and a former US president giving him a shoutout. Your movement is dead, m8. Youre in the denial stage. When it hits..and you need a shoulder.. im here, ok?

Because he is a threat. He has a message of truth, and the jews know it. The illusion of America as a democracy and it's political parties are crumbing and a powerful force will replace it. The State is scared. We make helicopters crash. We make people run for their lives. You will not replace us.

>He has a message of truth, and the jews know it.
His "truth" is Zionism and the Jews love it.

Fuck outta here sodomite you got nothing.

20,000 views on a single server feed, one of many. Thousands drove to Charlottesville to hear him. You're scared. You should be. The Alt-Right is more than Spencer and it is growing exponentially.

This guy is literally only known because he is a Zionist Jew shill. Burgers are so dumb.

he'll make a great president

The jews tried to deplatform, most sites are back up. We are developing our own domain registrants, alternative DNS, hosting services, therightstuff.biz thedailystormer.ai You fear the message, your a paid shill, we will break you.

bro... he had 12 people show up to his last speech. enoch and spencer have fucked the altright, either purposely or from incompetency. i dont care how many basement dwellers watched your stream, you cant motivate the people to show up any more. you have nothing. in one breath you mock Sup Forums for sitting on their computers and in the next you brag about how niggers sitting at their computer watched your stream. do you lack all integrity? fix yourself my man..

>trying this hard to remain relevant
christ..

You were beaten in Berkley

In Sacramento you were stabbed with the knives we took from you.

oh and hey... i thought Anglin and Weev turned against Spencer and Enoch? ;) It's almost like the opposition was false so they could attempt to co-opt the American Nationalist movement but I already shut that down and now you're squirming..

when do I get paid to fuck off before I actually get serious about this? cuz so far ive just been trolling on the Internet..

I will only vote for a trump family member or a die hard trump supporter that is not a politician in the swamp.

Jared Taylor would be better. A lot better.

>Voting for Controlled Opposition
Oh look guys a Jewish toy who brings nazi larping jews to his events to make it look like he's a nazi

well, he's a delusional self-directed nutjob, so sure, he'd be great

He's a cringy thesbian faggot but he would be against ZOG

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

In Charlottesville we beat Antifa, Old hippies, niggers, the local cops, and the Virginia State Police. Poor Heather Heyer, suicide by fork. Such a shame... Heh heh heh

>Pros
Ethnic cleansing
Beginning of a post-America ethnostate
Universal healthcare (for whites)
Zizek memes
>Cons
Civil war
Martial law
Thousands of dead whites
Economic collapse
Assassination
Invasion by Russia after revealing Spencer was a Duginist puppet the whole time

But he was a masterful orator.

which is why your movement dried up LOLOL heh heh heh how retarded are you?

>better relive the glory days..
>because it aint happening again

>Athiest
>believes in Commiecare
>thinks faggotry is normal
Fuck off

good prediction

Look at this fat land whale, this ham beast, this blubbery, 32 year old heart attack. This is the left - Bloated. Polluted. Weak. Aimless. Childless. What was the point of her life? Nothing at all.

>This is the Alt-Right - Bloated. Polluted. Weak. Aimless. Childless

At what point do you realize the Alt-Right is ANTIFA?

You shut that down?? I heard Anglin and Enoch on the same podcast and they did a great podcast together. You need to try harder. They are destroying you.

Just a few days ago Anglin and Weev turned against Spencer and the Alt-Right :) They tried to co-opt the American Nationalist movement, I shut that down, and now they've given up the false opposition act..now they're friends with Spencer and Enoch again. Whats it like being out-manuevered by someone doing this for free while he watched Na fucking ruto? Believe it!

(Spencer) is a Russo_Hasidic plant

no (Spencers)

>which is why your movement dried up LOLOL heh heh heh how retarded are you?

Stay off the street in TN this weekend, the whole gang down South is joining for WHITE LIVES MATTER. It's not a jacket and tie affair. We come in peace but if your shitty, violent losers show up to stop free speech, the police won't be able to protect you. SInce most of you urbanite scum can't walk without having a heart attack, you certainly will not survive a beating with axe handles.

>Hey look, Donald Trump won the election, Americans must be becoming increasingly nationalistic.
>How can we get nationalists and Trump supporters to suck Israel's dick even more?
> Richard Spencer: Give me your shekels.

Marat you are insufferable

no (Spencers)

>Stay off the street in TN this weekend, the whole gang down South is joining for WHITE LIVES MATTER.
We know. We saw the crisis actor ads on Tennessee craigslist. I hope you low IQ niggers keep doing what you're doing so the majority of people are even further turned off by your obvious honeypot.

>im being a newfag and you cant stop me!
is your argument

Spencer would wreck you in a debate faggot

Have him set it up then. I'd love to ask him questions about the Jewish Ethno-State :)

Those are just security and IE Florida members. He had more supporters in the crowd, including one who asked a question on the mic.

Spencer sucks at debating.

>he had at leas 20 whole people in the audience!
>1 even asked him a question!!!!
fucking kys you oblivious betamale. spencer has crashed your plane.

literally who

You're a fucking moron.

Nobody noticed you doing anything, because you are a nobody, nothing. Your movement was nothing in Berkley, Sacremento, Houston, and Charlottesville on Friday you ran away to leave your women behind at the Jefferson Statue. On Saturday you could not stop us from taking Lee Park. You are a keyboard tough guy and we are a real political movement. Everyday getting stronger, more aware, better organized. We are joining forces in America and internationally. League of the South is now joined with National Front organizations world wide. What are you going to do about Southern nationalists getting organizational support from NF in England, France, Greece, Sweden? That is only one of several major WN groups. You think you take one down and new powerful ones are forming wih their support. What will you do?

>Your movement was nothing in Berkley, Sacremento, Houston, and Charlottesville on Friday you ran away to leave your women behind at the Jefferson Statue
wtf are you evening talking about, goofy?

Spencer is a literal faggot

Lol you faggots just can't give up trying to foist this nobody into relevancy. Run out of ideas? Rofl.

Dude, I know everyone wants to have a leader for the movement in the US. This guy is not it. He is a shill and going to march you right into the gates of Babylon. They just funded Hitler and let him go in Germany. They are not going to let that happen here in the US. He is controlled.

>Spencer is a literal faggot

He's a thing and you are nothing.

This desu

There will be an Alt-Right POTUS candidate in 2024.

whitemountainmanifesto.wordpress.com/2017/10/20/ode-to-the-battle-of-charlottesville/

I WANNA VOTE SPENCER

>majority of white and non-white voters do not support Spencer or the Alt-Right
>you cant change this because Spencer and Enoch have reuined the Alt-Right meme for normies thanks to shit like tiki torches and /ourcar/
>even Sup Forumslocks are passionately opposing the Alt-Right.. every thread.. every day
>alt-right has been exposed as a Communist operation and no one but ANTIFA will vote for Communism
>WE GUNNA BE PRESIDENT...even tho we wont get the votes..

and you kikes call me schizophrenic

HAHAHHAHAAHAHA

DM him on twitter, contact him via email, or wait for another Spencer event as there's going to be many in the near future across America.
I'm probably more chad than you faggot. You've ever actually been to an event with violent antifa?

lol bruh spencer and enoch both know who i am. they refuse to debate me even over skype. it would be the end of their movement.

when do you realize ANTIFA is commie trash just like Alt-Right?

Tulsa Gabbard
Rand Paul
Sherrif Brown
Chris Smurfy
Pocahantas

A fair assesment

Who are you? The alt right is not communist, unless you mean Matt Heimbach who is a Strasserist.

Why do you want another CIA plant for your president? Wasn't the first Bush enough?

did you even look at the pic? you cant honestly say altright isnt a communist trick when Spencer himself supports the leader of the national BOLSHEVIK movement, who also happens to be a practicing Jew. Plus Spencer's wife has translated his book. PLUS Arktos publishing, a right-wing media company which funds Spender, is the official publisher of Dugin's books. How naive can you be?

i've yet too see an actually convincing argument against Spencer as a spokesperson. He's not the best imaginable, but he's pretty good.

Your leftist, anti-white, shit-eating cuck, tranny activism is getting BTFOed IRL. When will your team stop getting REKT? Are you going to the homogym and homo shooting range? here is your "guys"

youtube.com/watch?v=iVxYfbBOPv8

He would be destroyed if he ever ran for office. The media and his opponents would be looking for political ammo to use against him and would dig up his past. Is he divorced from his wife or are they still together? Has anyone even seen his supposed kid? Does he still live with/date Jorjani?

Really makes you think about the deep state and its interests. I wonder if he even knows how much of a patsy he is.

I hate Dicky Spencer and the aut-right but that's some Reddit-tier conspiracy bullshit you got there. Spencer's not a plant to "discredit trump", he's just a retarded hobbyist who wants attention. Go back to r/the_ptg.

>maybe if i pretend HE is the leftist anons will ignore the fact he just proved Spencer is the leftist

LOL

can you justify Spencer's association with head Communist Dugin and why he's married to a Communist if he's so against the ideology?

>pros: first gay president
>cons: israel and cia friendly

>this means antifags literally attack their own benefactors.
the future of america, everyone...

he's an ethnonationalist, but he's not even a conservative

I just told you I don't like Spencer.

Spencer and Alt-Right way before Trump. Nice Try. Canada is not a country, it is a suburb of the United States.

dont coverup his communism then

Jews are really panicky huh. I though he was not big deal but the press can't counter signal him enough. Make up your mind progs! What is it ? Irrelevant, or to dangerous to be allowed to speak?

nah they would assassinate him instantly.

No, shut the fuck up

>hes so dangerous!
bruh no one is buying it. im sorry. theyre not buying it on the chans.. theyre not buying it on twitter (pic related)..theyre just not buying it.