What are they looking for?

I am convinced they are looking for a specific bloodline, an heir or descendant. For what reasons would they be hoarding millions of DNA tests.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/
ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_weber.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Dan_Stele
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They look for people who are compatible to be hijacked by interdimensional space lizards without the effort of having them to funnel them through secret societies.

Theyre looking for information to sell to insurance companies, pharmaceutical firms, universities etc.

Yeah, they're looking for disease precursors to use in genetic screening.

Organ donors.

Just money, if they wanted peoples dna they could just go to a restaurant or other areas getting ppls dna.

Davids bloodline.

he he.

I just got the kit yesterday. :)

This is a eugenics project in secret, they will know who to cull by sampling regions.

This. The lost children of israel. Reptilian desendants

They are looking for me, they don't know that I know.
They'll never find me though, I relocated right in front of their nose.

dna patents?
type o-
or something else...

I wonder if they're anyway associated with the LDS church. Pretty sure they're obsessed with lineage.

It is owned and operated by aylmaos, they use it for their breeding program as well as a selection for the lives they will spare during the the next big CME. They only have so much room on their arks. This allows them to take only the best.

alllllll the jews

that was my assumption

LDS has their own service, I think.

Apparently not.

Yea, those 'Family Tree' services are almost all out of Utah - so I guess Ancestry DNA would be them

They're keeping track on who the white people are so when the day comes they have a database they can use for executions

Sheckels

They're mining your personal data to sell to insurance companies and to also sell off your genetic demographics to advertisers.

for people who never talked to grandparents or great grandparent and figured out their own lineage
basically broken families
i know my familys history because i spoke to the older generations
23 and reee is faggot shit

It's part of the Avatar Project, commander.

they're looking for the davidic bloodline à la Herod.

to find a cure for their own dna degeneration to cheat their inevitable death from being subhuman parasites that has repercussion on dna?

shouldnt there be an ass load of people who have david's blood?

i assume famous blood would be really common honestly

at least by the rate humans fuck

me

David wasn't real, so probably not.

Genghis on the other hand.

don't worry, (((they'll))) never get my blood. I'm what they're looking for.

My grandparents are either dead or lying sacks of shit that keep changing the family history each time they talk about it.

>that melancholy feel when you have seen the future and you know that the first true ubermensch made by science will be a woman

Weapons development designed to target specific genetic markers.

I read this article about it a few days ago, it was pretty interesting:
scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/
>23andMe reserves the right to use your personal information—including your genome—to inform you about events and to try to sell you products and services. There is a much more lucrative market waiting in the wings, too. One could easily imagine how insurance companies and pharmaceutical firms might be interested in getting their hands on your genetic information, the better to sell you products (or deny them to you).

Israel is Developing 'Ethnic Bomb' for Growing Biological Weapons Arsenal

ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_weber.html

For White People.

Wait so if I'm Jewish enough, I'm gonna get raptured?! Hell yeah I had like 2.3% ashkenazi when I did the the test

#
it's not simply the david line (((they))) seek- it's a particular person.

i should make a competitor. just lie out my ass about their heritage. wtf can they do about it?

>Literally giving your DNA away to Google Jew's ex wife
>Literally paying her to take it no less
>"So Mr Faggot, why don't you admit you were the Mandalay shooter? We have your DNA from the scene why continue denying it?"

Are goys stupider than niggers?

wanna know an easy way to fuck up their system and get results? Switch samples with a buddy (not a family member duh) and there you go

be in a position to make me feel so damn unpretty...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Dan_Stele

Guess again.

I realize there's people named David.

Gene targeting bioweapon is real.

Gives you an answer to the question:'How to wipe the rest of the humanity from the face of the earth while avoiding shame/guilt complex and retaining the 'God's chosen people' superiority feeling and moral high ground.

You are fucked goyim. Once you mix yourself with niggs/muslims.

Looking for the line of David. You already knew this tho.

There is talk about a child in Revelations and how the beast was hunting him. Maybe you're right..

I'm pretty sure I'm 2-5% Jew. Should I do this then?

look up other dna tests fuckers. livingdna is based out of england and is more accurate than 23andme bullshit and they can't do anything with your dna without written permission from you. You also can order them to destroy your sample and results at anytime. Just do your research and stop being so fucking neurotic.
this is your most likely scenario with the sheisty companies that do this

only dumbass people do this.

they make money off your DNA, they know your genetic code. They have to hand it over to insurance companies, the Police, etc.

Fucking retards use 23andme, that's who

They're trying to infiltrate forensic investigations by planting DNA.

I myself have been tempted to see the results of my DNA, but I could never trust some agreement on paper that they wont do anything bad with it.

They are looking for particular genes to patent so that when the engineering begins you will have to pay for the more beneficial genes.

chequed, but they say that, prove they do it.

>tfw immaculately conceived
>tfw too lazy to be a Messiah
They're looking for me desu.

tracking down the lost tribes of Israel.

>immaculately conceived
explain

>For what reasons
Every time you need to ask a question like this, the answer is MONEY.

Opee, I know what they looking for, make thread on GLP about this an I will tell you.

However Opee, since most here are as igint as niggers, you did know there is an easy, simple, way to anonomously partake of 23nme intel rigt?

What idjit gives them their real name eways?

My grandparents were dizygotic Ashkenazi twins that fled Germany after WW2. They had been experimented on during the war. She eventually got pregnant from my grandfather and gave birth to my mother late in life. My grandfather died of cancer when my mom was young. I guess my mom was partially hemaphoditic or something because when shortly after she went through puberty she became pregnant and died giving birth to me. My grandmother told me she was home schooled and rarely left home, didn't have friends or much human contact so it's unlikely there was a randy pedo mailman. My grandmother tells me I'm going to do something great one day but I'm a neet and don't do much but shitpost on a Taiwanese Underwater Basketweaving Forum.

>those trips

How hard is it to get someones DNA anyway? It seems like if they wanted to take my DNA they would have done it easily.

this, to be honest my dudes

Clean your room.

jesus christ

Damn. Checked.

you have no idea what I've gone through

lol i gave my dna awhile ago

what are you afraid you aren't 100% white?

Nobody really cares. At best you wasted money, worst you gave (((them))) your dna for their fuck-up schemes.
maybe old Rothschilds needs an 11th heart and your a fit, people disappear every day m8, you don't know.

If the NGO exists to the extent it does, I'm sure my DNA would be worth something. Have royal blood from france and higher neanderthal dna than usual.

wtf is going on here?

Funny part is I'm only third generation American. Are Europeans the true degenerates? WE.

>66% british
And I thought my teeth were fucked.

This is my wifes for comparison, her family has been here from the beginning.

Yeah, it's really more than that but mainly Irish, I'm not ashamed.

Woah quoting vary. Confirmed autist you make educated trump supporters look stupid like Spencer faggots

Wonder who can be behind this.

>mfw the "Im Irish" cunts crawl out of the woodwork
>when they used to be confined to paddys day

>For what reasons would they be hoarding millions of DNA tests.
so they can build a data base to create a super disease that targets particular groups of people.

>royal blood
So does just about everyone m8

I'm talking real royal blood. Not some "muh 50th cousin". Like multiple royal families marrying together.

They're looking for genetic variants that cause diseases. If they can find what gene is fucking up, there are then ways to figure out ways to patent and sell a treatment for it. Yes, they're looking to make money with their service, but it isn't for anything malicious. No, they're not after *your* specific DNA, you're not fucking special, you're just a combination of a bunch of DNA in other humans. Besides, 23andMe doesn't sequence your entire genome, they only look at areas which are known to be highly variable in humans. 99.8% of the genome doesn't change, it would be a waste of time and money to sequence it all. So, 23andMe will never know any mutations specific to you (there are usually less than a hundred a person).

just creating a genetic code database of people who are stupid enough to pay to have their genetic code placed into a database.

why don't you prove that JFK didn't shove toy trains up his ass every morning instead

magical shitposting

I've been wanting to do this for Shits and gigs, but I don't want all of the scary things to happen, but then again I'm a milfag and the guvment already has my DNA. should I do it and what is the best service to use?

forgot credit card companies, marketing organizations, advertising companies like the one that created them back when this was sergey brins wife's vanity project.

when u take over the world legalize the herbal jew.

why do you think i haven't given them my info?

good thread op...

deus vult...

What am I?

23andMe or AncestryDNA.
At the moment, Ancestry is cheaper and provides more data which you can put though third party services like Promethease (definitely recommend this, you learn more then you can from these sites themselves). 23andMe has a way better online experience than Ancestry does. I'd probably go with 23 if I had to do it all again, but they both have their pros/cons.

my thoughts as well...
so they can kill it...
godless kikes...

They'll never find me.

Pretty much a Hispanic, but not.
Probably just part Native.

clean it

DEAR GOOD GOD!! wtf have you too done??
>''its so fantastical"

i'm already dead

How can one person be this lucky