If there are school shootings for a week Mon-Fri and each time 20+ children die will that have an affect on gun control...

If there are school shootings for a week Mon-Fri and each time 20+ children die will that have an affect on gun control laws

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7MJdeIZb3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Compulsory serf factories should be shot up.

Fpbp

No, and I'm starting to think the left finally fucking gets it.

Hillary lost get over it faggot

That's right, blame the gun, just like Oklahoma City did.

Oh wait, there wasn't a gun involved, was there.

Then again, there was Waco.

Oh wait... again... no gun... just Janet Reno pulling the 'trigger'.

>Hillary lost get over it faggot

While I appreciate you demanding for the impossible, I don't expect it.

What I do like is that I know that there won't be any progeny from that side.

This

No. so don't do it globalist filth

4 children die per day in cars but we haven't been able to ban those yet. Maybe 20 will do it?

No.

It's a fact mass shootings drive up gun sales

This, always this.

I would prefer death than disempowering the people.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-7MJdeIZb3w

Power to the people.

Didn’t someone do the math that there would have to be like a shooting every day that took 100 lives for 500 years to equate to negating why the 2A exists? No. Mass shootings statistically don’t exist when viewed alongside gang violence or defensive gun uses

Politicians and rulers, capitalists and masters must fear the people.

>will that have an affect on gun control laws

nope not at all

legalize everything and let teachers carry

and why is that?

because people fear there might come more gun control.

No we would give kids guns so they can be ready by friday

are you asking that because you and your lib friends plan on shooting up schools for a week if somebody tells you yes?

It could go on for years.

This

No, but I bet a shit load of teachers would suddenly be armed to the fucking teeth.

So instead of addressing the cultural, psychosocial, and economic issues that are more likely to cause gun crime, we should revoke a right endowed at the founding of our nation? I have not seen a rebuttal to this argument yet no matter how many times its posted.

This
Things have changed in society. This is what makes us violent, not guns. Automatic guns could be mail ordered with no background check in the 1920's. Nobody was worried about mass shootings.

Sounds like this is a call to action, and you're trying to get left wing nuts to do exactly that.

If there's fake news on tv every day for a week, should news be banned?

If there's a terrorist attack every day for a week that kills 20+ children each day can we ban islam?

>that resolution

This

anyone who dies for something as pointless as killing the other faggots at their high school is an idiot. The least they could've done is off some traitors over at the IRS

This

What would happen would be mandatory carry for the teachers and armed riflemen stationed at entrances.

Naturally, some families would choose to pull their kids out and homeschool or send to gated private schools.

The bad guys will always find a way; taking my guns away won't change a thing.