Knowledge Bomb. [Why the Refugee Crisis was done]

1) [Destabilization]

Both the Middle East and Europe were/are the targets to create a MAD(mutually assured destruction) event. Different groups were/are involved and have been hedging bets to see the effectiveness/results of it.

2) [Population Change]

Whites are in a suicidal spiral, which puts government provided systems in danger of imploding if the population is not replaced. This is where the Muslim population birth rate comes in. Historically Islam has conquered most of Europe several times now.

3) [EU Army justification/need]

To create/justify a European(EU) Army to bring order to Europe, the European continent must first be in chaos. The EU and it’s EU Army will be the “necessary evil” savior of Europe.

4) [Cause the Jews in Europe to flee to Israel]

Zionists want a large population growth of Jews in Israel and less Arabic population in surrounding lands. While this does relate to “Greater Israel”, problems arise from the fact that different Jewish groups don’t get along.

5) [Create a "surge”/rise of nationalism/populism in European countries to defend them]

It’s very much equivalent to an immune system response. Countries now know how much of the population wants to survive and how much do not. Also which countries are going to fall to Islam and/or the “femin virus”(feminism) bioweapon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS](take the time to read all OP's):

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Bump
Shills are active tonight

FRANK IMPOSTER SHUT IT DOWN

I'm not Frank. My mental health/stamina is quite abit exquisite.

can you shed any light on albert pikes letter?

Albert Pike? More like Albert Kike.

This is that angrrrrrrrrrrry canadian mudslime. Hey mud, can I play with you?

What are mudslimes worth anyways? I wonder if he has bacha bazzi's in the senpai

why the meme flag tonight a5?

this

That's not Anon5. That's the angry canadian mudslime. You just bumped the thread, thanx. Learn the difference between a 'Namefag' and 'Tripfag'.

Pls, don't respond I had the shit to page 7.

SJWism is a bioweapon as well.

YOU CANT REFUTE THIS

raid much?
>oh wait.....proxy

Absolutely in love with the threads.
Can't get enough of them.
1) Is there some kind of bioweapon being released in "Liberal" cities? I live in one of the big ones and everyone, for like a month, got way crazier including myself. It seems to have cooled off, but holy canoli dude wtf??!?

bump

2) (5 "countries now know how much of the population wants to survive and how much do not") Very interesting data point. I hadn't considered that. I'd previously focused only on the amount that they wanted to kill(I've heard 80%). So France, Germany, Sweden, Greece, Spain fall quickly. Catalonia soon after. UK, USA, Italy civil war. Eastern Europe blockades against the hordes. Ruskies clamp down on ISIS cells. Someone nukes mecca.
3) When do they try to flood USA with South Americans or are they just not telling us yet?