Can't win arguments against normies

Sup Sup Forums? Anyone else have this problem? It's like I haven't even entertained their moronic ideas in so long I'm left flabergasted when I encounter them.

>inb4 you're dumb
I'm not tho. I have a high IQ and went to a top 5 uni.

How do I win arguments against normies without revealing my power level? It's quite difficult, Sup Forums. Pls help.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=zBfxZElraYI&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=gs1IkMeClx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd suggest you stop being dumb

What a Jewish post.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Normies do not have "debate" they assess ideas according to an associative rolodex of cognitive emotional valence inside their brains which was placed their exclusively through conditioning and various media exposure. Any idea which triggers there reward conditioning is accepted, and any idea which triggers their spooky conditioning is attacked and mocked. You don't debate these people, you destroy the institutions which create them and generate your own competing forms of conditioning.

See OP, dumbass.

This has happened to me

that's literally Sup Forums though

Destroying normies is my absolute specialty.
Simply rebuff any attempt at guilting with a false concession followed by a swift metaphoric kick to the nuts which paints them as the villain. After which you double. Down on the original point.
Example
Them
>police violence against black people is a huge problem in this country
You
>Actually black violence against blacks is a bigger problem
Them
>wow thats so racist I dont think you are a bad guy but your white privilage has blinded you to the plight of minorities
You
>You are right I'm not a bad guy. You are. You're privilage lets you walk around defending an institution that sweeps gang crime and black suffering under the rug and still feel good about yourself for defending violent gangs on facebook
Them
>runs and hides

You can't win arguments with normies because some things are just objectively true to them, like accepting rapefugees into your country is objectively a good and "nice guy" thing and going against that is inherently evil wrong, same thing with closing your borders

It means you've spent too long on the Sup Forums echo chamber and your beliefs no longer have any basis in reality

>black violence against blacks is a bigger problem
I would get fired for saying this

Nah because I argue with family all the time and win them over every time. I've turned both my brothers and one friend into racists.

There's at least some truth to this

I don't associate with normies ever. I wouldn't even know what to do but be silent. I can't even have much of a conversation with my "redpilled" gen x and boomer friends. I can only have good conversations with cuckservatives and conservatives and alt rights around 20-35. And mexicans are good if they speak English

Never argue. Mock, make your point, and move on. People aren't persuaded by arguments, but they hate looking and feeling stupid. Watch children on a playground. The bully isn't "right" but the kids all eventually move to his side and even internalize his perspective, bevause humans are stupid animals. Be the bully.

The only way to talk with normies in a professional environment is to use PC code words to talk about the things you really mean.

For example: If you want to trash mexicans, you talk about drug cartels/drug war.
If you want to talk about muslims, you use the word "ISIS".

The trick is to just learn the correct euphemisms. Then there's no problem. Everyone knows what you mean.

Importantly: If anyone accuses you of saying what you actually mean, you laugh and accuse them of being some kind of radical.

calm down rabbi

>How do I win arguments against normies without revealing my power level?

Really? not seeing the problem in this statement?

>lgbtfag

no

You’re dumb.

Absurd goal. Basically saying you want to turn a cow into hamburgers but keep it for milk as well. If you're not willing to reveal your powerlevel to win an argument, you shouldn't be having arguments. So either burn your life down to win some arguments or just keep your mouth shut and live your life.

devil's advocate. but you have to always embrace the role, then play stupid like the jews.

What's the problem tho

Lol what a stupid Aussie.

You don't argue with them. Keep your head down and don't reveal your power level until the time is right. Rational debate is long over and dead. You can't argue with them because the stuff they don't actually *think* this stuff, it's just a series of emotional and cultural cues. As long as powerful and important people think like them you're automatically wrong no matter how many facts you cite or good points you make.

>until the time is right
until somebody does it for you

There's a third option.

Rather than convincing people of the Truth.... The goal of every argument should be to change your opponents perspective in your direction.

You should modulate the position you argue for depending on what your opposition's position is.

If we all just move lefties an inch towards our side, that's a lot of inches.

>that's a lot of inches
...ugh nvm

gah.....I'ma stop.

God idea, but it's not easy to strike down these institutions without gravely offending people which shuts down any ability you have to persuade.

Ultimately, the strategy that you msut emply as a Sup Forumslack is subversive. You have to throw irrefutable evidence without and shown agenda. Through jokes that imply what you believe but never outright say it. Eventually the listener, armed with the knwoedlege yo ugave them, wil sort through all their wisodm and come to the conclusion you came to. Mainstream institutions have vaccinated normies from "wrong think" by alerting them to direct attacks, but reshaping their knowledge pool bypasses and firewall they have as their brain has admin controls.

Give them facts without the conclusion; they will come up with that themselves. This is slower but effective os long as you are not discovered, and once they come to the conclusion themselves there is no known cure.

Holy shit, so many typos and sentences fragments.
I swear I don't have downs

This. Incremental persuasion is the ultimate goal. You cannot change their mind in one fell swoop; you must do it slowly over time.

You obviously aren't attractive or charismatic, so there's no point. Normies don't care about the substance or validity of any argument you make, all that matters is how you look and sound when presenting it. You could explain everything in great detail, flawlessly, then Chad could literally just say "shut up you racist rimjob," and have everyone on his side in a second.

this applies to women yes

If you're not charismatic then simply get them in a 1v1 discussion setting. When you're alone, Charisma doesn't matter so much as ideas.

And beta males. And Chads... although theirs is a slightly different angle which is kind of confusing.

well assuming your not anti-social and you're a good public speaker, then you can learn. The problem is you decided on your views a long time ago and you never question them or 'rebuild them'. You just decided 'this is what I think and I won't entertain any other ideas'. You are as bad as they are. I believe the following:
>It doesn't matter what you believe, as long as you can explain why you believe it.
There's a reason why people still debate on abortion today. Because their is no 'right' answer or 'wrong' answer. And that is true of everything, high taxes or low taxes, single-payer healthcare, or privatized. There is no perfect solution, and there are countries around the world that practice very different strategies.

Now having said this: I will never say this to someone I am trying to persuade. It defeats your argument before you begin. But you cannot argue someone if you can't understand their own perspective. You need to have a complete understanding of both sides to win someone over. Also, some people aren't worth arguing with (like you for instance, in your current state). You don't even know why you believe in what you believe in so there would be no point in trying to debate you.

I would say to start out, watch some Jesse Lee Patterson. He tries to convince brainwashed people all the time. Learn from him. I wish you luck. But you need to learn to be mindful of yourself and your views all the time. Otherwise you are no better than them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBfxZElraYI&t=1s

>You don't even know why you believe in what you believe in so there would be no point in trying to debate you.
And how do you know this about OP?

>I haven't even entertained their moronic ideas in so long I'm left flabergasted when I encounter them.
I can explain the logic building that lead to my believes from start to finish. I could explain my political beliefs to a 2nd grader if they wanted to listen. It doesn't mean I'm 'right', but you should be able to logically explain why you believe what you believe in. If OP is too flabbergasted to explain his own believes to another human being, than I can only assume he doesn't remember why he believes in them

beliefs* sry I'm retarded

Easy! Stop trying to win. Instead, pray for them and smile. If you see a chink in their rationales, then drop rhetorical questions and don't hang around for the answers. Above all, be gracious and kind, but live by your beliefs instead of talking about them.

>Normies do not have "debate" they assess ideas according to an associative rolodex of cognitive emotional valence inside their brains which was placed their exclusively through conditioning and various media exposure. Any idea which triggers there reward conditioning is accepted, and any idea which triggers their spooky conditioning is attacked and mocked. You don't debate these people, you destroy the institutions which create them and generate your own competing forms of conditioning.

YEP.

I'll give you a click baity reason to watch the video I posted.
>"Black man tells NAACP leader that racism isn't real!"

Winning arguments is usually related to how you relate with others compared to actual data. Also, ask epistemological questions to throw them off. Person tell you; this is how that works. How do you know that's how that works? Person may respond with; well studies show.... which studies specifically? ect. you can argue with structure, and win rather then specific content arguements. Check out the gordon Liddy debate versus Timothy Leary. Leary started blowing up Liddy's arguments. For example, Leary would take Liddy's argument, and add future consequences to it. Example; So, you're saying nuclear weapons are okay, well in the future what if another country gains a massive nuclear capacity, and destroys the atmosphere, EVERYONE here would be effected. Check out those debates, good stuff.

upboated

>meme flaggot
>thinks we don’t know he’s retarded

I'd get promoted. You should look into a career change

>you are right
if these words come out of your mouth in an argument, regardless of context, you lose

>>It doesn't matter what you believe, as long as you can explain why you believe it
This is so retarded on so many levels.

>than I can only assume he doesn't remember why he believes in them
Not everyone is a gifted public speaker. I could write down my beliefs and justify every one with logic and reasoning, would take probably an hour and would be about 10 pages long.
However, I highly doubt I'd have an easy time explaining them in front of a crowd. Doesn't mean I don't know why I believe what I believe.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=gs1IkMeClx8

If someones beliefs are inferior, it will come to light when they try to explain 'why', and when their 'why' is compared to your 'why' for your beliefs. Thats how arguments are won. You're overlooking the point of my statement, which is that a lot of people are comfortable believing things without even having a 'why' to begin with. "I know I'm right". "Its the humanitarian thing to do". Then you ask "WHY is it the humanitarian thing to do". And you can deconstruct their argument and prove that you're beliefs are ultimately actually more humanitarian. The problem is most arguments never get their because people can't explain why they believe in things

The only way is to reveal your power level but you just have to frame it right.