Why is Tucker the only one asking these questions?

youtu.be/GSVfpN-BA38

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/
youtube.com/watch?v=fKubY710Si0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump based Tucker. Campos left country immediately after with supposed "injury"

Amazing video

Comped bump

Seriously, wtf is going with this shit?!???!

bump

It is bery intredasting

How could well known zionist jewess @lauraloomer have missed this scoop? Will she post a screencap with her watermark on it?

bump

bumpin

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Bump. That video made me have so much respect for Tucker.

Fuck this false flag

>This whole thing stinks to high heaven.
shot in the leg with an AR15 (5.56) round Sunday night and drives back from Mexico 7 days later?
sounds legit

bump

Bump cause this is the worst coverup in the history of coverups.

finally solid prof its a inside job.

CANT

not even jfk?

thank god someone is covering it.
Maybe there's perfectly good explanations for all this. but it bugs me that no one was asking the questions.
have a little more faith in carlson & fox now.

i live in vegas and listened to the police scanner on Sup Forums all night.
i woke up at 5AM to hear the fucking LVPD were ruling out the chink wife as a "person of interest."
This whole thing has stunk from fucking day 1

ya no kidding I did also and it was chaos and so much shit was said on the scanner.

Thanks to Tucker and crew for asking questions and gathering more intel. If more "news" agencies would bother to ask questions, perhaps the alphabets would be more inclined to release some info. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, ya know.

As the FBI takes soooooo long to craft a narrative, they are already demonstrating the narrative to be a lie. Saying nothing for this long casts doubt on anything they say in future. Do they really think people are just going to let this go? Not happening.

how long before tuck gets CIA'd like glen beck did

This was obviously a false flag of some sort. But by who, and for what purpose? To force through gun control? To have a white male shooter be the top of the scoreboard? To distract from something else?

nah he just really really REALLY hated country music.

Nothing gets on TV without being ' allowed .' Ask yourself user , have you ever seen a report on FOX about how The Fed really works ? Or other heavy deep state stuff ? Operation Phoenix ? Or Yellow Fruit ? Or Extortion 17 ?
not a chance . Fox is a pressure release valve. If every network ignored Las Vegas , even more people would sit up and take notice. This way some can say it all " Theories " and others can say , well at least Tucker is on ' our ' side. We know this is a cover up , all that matters to ((( them )) is massive misdirection.

Even goomer lombardo / fbi /cia CAN"T KEK TUCK!!!!

kek

Oh I'm well aware of what never gets talked about. I don't buy that every bit of information we get is because it's allowed by someone. You're right about Fox for the most part.

Some kinda federal government mexican drug running.

Something fucky is afoot.

Yeah what the fuck is even happening down south anymore?

Anybody been watching Vegas local news? If it is no longer the International or National story, then it at least must still be THE Local story. Locals need to press their local news and PD to push for answers if they are not. What the Fk else should a Vegas news outlet be talking about FFS. Do they consider themselves journalists any more?

Didn't the FBI take over the investigation?

i wonder what's the chance to hit the leg artery with a big round like the 5.56, this guy would bleed to death in minutes. any ex military or police with experience?

this

Unless it was a very late grazing wound, a 556 rifle round at that distance would absolutely destroy someone’s leg regardless of where it was hit. That fat fuck Jesus would not be walking around anywhere. Moreover if it hit someone in a major artery they could cause someone to bleed to death in about 30 seconds. You have to be able to apply a Turniquet very quickly

Officially, they are "assisting" but yes, they took over. FBI are hard to bother - thick skins. Local PD soft skinned, as noted by Tucker crew member getting hung up on. Pressure local PD as they are still "in charge" and are easier to pester into coughing up something.

because his show show is aimed at Sup Forums's demo

You been living under a rock, user?

Because he's actually thoughtful and observant.

Anyone who is asks all the same things about this shitshow and what is actually going on.

People in crowd were a few hundred meters away but Campos was only in the hallway, he would have been much worse

>These aren't legitimate questions

not in the archive

Why would Fox news have multiple shows with the same story, when they're trying to boost their evening ratings by giving Tucker and Hannity the juicy bits.

>make an entire career out of looking concerned
Ah yes, the Wolf Blitzer approach to news reporting.

Tucker is marketed on personality.

lek'd and check'd

Liar.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141096258/

were deep in the shit now user, theres no turning back now. weve crossed the rubicon

>Tucker

Didn't ask a single question about 9/11. Fuck that talkinghead.

Look at the dates. the ones in the pic say sep 10. thats what i looked for in the archive

>Based Bowtie

Except Wolf looks concerned about something more menial. Sort of like "Damn, I think I left the over on".
Tucker plays the concerned card with facts and his own personal thoughts, not a script sent down from (((Turner Broadcasting))).

This might be the calm before the biggest happening of our entire lifetime. The deep state might have possibly fucked up so badly that the normies take notice and start to ask questions.

>not following a script
RIP in pieces, Tuck.

So was Compos the second shooter?

hmmm... so he is even an illegal?
this is what they are covering up. what else?

Timezones, how do they work?

>I live in Vegas
>LVPD
>Not LVMPD
Ok bud

1/10 shill

To Everyone

I would like to apologize to all of you. The reason I am writing this letter is because it is part of the agreement I made with the judge and my probation officer to avoid jail time. I first want to apologize to everyone affected by what happened in Las Vegas. My comments were rude, untrue and unacceptable. I didn't think through that someone would take my false threats seriously. I understand that the assumptions and allegations and threatening posts I made have hurt many people and have damaged their good standing with the community. The harassment I put upon all of you must be terrible. And I will do everything I can to try and fix this mess that I created. To those who took my writing seriously I say to you that none of it was true. Please understand that I made everything up. If you are thinking about writing defamatory and or threatening statements please reconsider. They do great amounts of damage not only toward the accused but also towards their friends and families. I cannot take back what I wrote but I can try and minimize the damage. I want to thank the court system for giving me leniency. I promise that I will do better. If anybody reading this has been affected by my comments and allegation please let me know so I can apologize. It's the least I can do.

Sincerely,
Timothy Miller

>Campos drives to Mexico
>Fake Campos does Ellen interview

just now watching Tucker's entire show
> Nunes is on explaining how the FBI is going rogue
> Campos bombshell
> Arguing with a LITERAL CTR shill
this show is phenomenal.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=fKubY710Si0

Because Tucker Carlson is the mother fucking MAN.

>not being a man who wishes the world was based on truth instead of lies

You are lower than the dirty I walk upon.

Dirty what?

Fox is the last White bastion.

Floor. :^)

But seriously you're a fucking kike and deserve nothing short of a quick gassing.

thats no entry wound of a 5.56

You can be mad all you want, that won't change the fact that Tucker is about to get removed.

Its cool bro chill

Dont you hate when you gain 30 pounds in 8 days?

Thank you for understanding.

why do you even come here and post?
Are you all getting that desperate??

So the beaner sent to the motherland two days after being shot SO badly he still needs a cane 3 weeks later? And the fbi let the ONLY witness to the biggest shooting in American history leave the country? Oh. Ok. Sounds cool.

Great video

>I live in Vegas
>LVMPD
>Not Metro
Ok bud

he gets removed then you kikes get removed

:^)))))

>removing the guy that brings in views(free market at work)

>Sheriff wouldn't answer a basic question about Nevada law
holy macaroni, Sheriff confirmed in on this

>Campos was only in the hallway
On the other side of a solid door. Yeah an ar-15 will shoot right through a good door. But I would think 1.5 inches of wood slows down a bullet more than 300 meters of air resistance.

What about how now they are saying he had removed the hard drive of his laptop.

Wasn't he recording his webcam on his laptop?
How was his laptop running and operating the webcam he had placed in the hallway without a hard drive?

one of those youtube gun nuts should find out what kind of doors they use for that room and then test out what happens when you shoot that gun through it

Dude, he beat every high score in the U.S. so far, that guy is our hero *although he didnt do it at a school*

I'm not a nigger that runs into the police every day like you. I live in summerlin, unlike your poor ass.

Bump. Good Shit Tucker. Thank you.