Can Trump stop him? He has the data. He is uncuckable...

Can Trump stop him? He has the data. He is uncuckable. I think this might be the beginning of the end for the Trump campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/10/01/mark-zuckerberg-apologizes-for-the-ways-my-work-was-used-to-divide-people/?utm_term=.aed1c35928bd
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/11/facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-apologizes-for-tone-deaf-virtual-trip-to-puerto-rico/?utm_term=.51ecb0539c2e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mark Zuckerberg, The 46th President of The United States

Make this happen kek

Depends of his shtyole. If someone can block him he's done for.

DRUMPFT IS FINISHED
No WAY he can beat the zuckman
drumpftards about to get ZUCKER PUNCHED

You can’t block The Zuck

Not only is Zuck going down in flames, but he'll take Facebook down with him (and possibly the rest of the tech industry as collateral damage) when half the country bails on it.

He wont get my vote his name is litteraly slang for fucking people over. I will be damned before he zuckerburgs me.

Obama already passed an act allowing domestic propaganda manufacturing, soooo....
Heil Zucc!! 2020 Clear vision of Zuccrising!! Mein sweet Zuck

Why are they all balding?

You do realize we can still see your ID even if you change your flag, right?

>He is uncuckable.

What a fool to be running for prez instead of making Snow Crash corporate enclaves a reality, particularly in Cali where the rule of law and federal authority has collapsed.

I hope he runs for Governor of California first

>checked
OP won't post again, the samefagging faggot

>I Fucking Love Science, the man

Sorry i speak dont inglish

He's even more robotic, data-driven, and Jewish than Hillary

How could that even be possible?

Zucker BERG?

2 of those guys look like Nosferatu

FAKEBOOK has already peaked and is losing younger members to other social media apps. it's an "OLD PERSON'S" website.

If Zuckerberg ever runs, he has to go up against these memes. These are done for fun now, but what would they look like during a political campaign?

>
>
>
>
> (OP)

GKYS YOU FUCKING RETARD!

PRESIDENT ZUCK

>chosen female and me
>and me
An actual robot is incapable of making such embarrassing grammatical mistakes.

>he is uncuckable
he is cuck incarnate

Short, highly jewish, way too young, no political experience outside making billions on a fucking great idea. Trump spent decades figuring out how to be tough, he's the jp morgan of our time - physically impressive, overpowering, towering, intimidating, alpha.
Zuck the cuck is basically the epitome of weakness. Physically in just as good of shape as wet cardboard. Could you imagine Zucuck going on national television asking North Korea politely to please top nuking the Pacific? HAHAHAHA

Hahaha he won't be able to block my style.

These are top notch memes, I have to admit

>a kike
>uncuckable
Hmmm

FIRST JEWISH PRESIDENT

Made billions of a (((stolen))) idea. Also, that fucking video of him during an interview sweating and not being able to answer simple questions.

If ge gets anywher near an election, there is something deeply wrong with America.

>theres a giant jewish conspiracy that rules the world and is destroying the white race
>jews are the c-cucks, r-really

Alt-right destroyed

Unfortunately for us, Zuck's overwhelming charisma makes him an unstoppable political force.

lol, no. the Democrats already attacked his Presidential run by blaming the "Russian Election Meddling™" on Facebook. He took their bait and apologized instead of telling them to go fuck themselves.
>uncuckable
Read this and tell me he's not a cuckold.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/10/01/mark-zuckerberg-apologizes-for-the-ways-my-work-was-used-to-divide-people/?utm_term=.aed1c35928bd

lol, and apparently he also apologized for Puerto Rico too.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/10/11/facebooks-mark-zuckerberg-apologizes-for-tone-deaf-virtual-trip-to-puerto-rico/?utm_term=.51ecb0539c2e

He's a pussy

>zuck runs for democrats

If they accepted such they would deserve another loss kek. Despite the shit Trump is.
Seriously, holy fuck! Just fucking elect Cruz next time.

Apologizing resonates with democratic voters.

He has the data for every decision. He is unbeatable.

Do people still like facebook? Never used it but haven't heard anything good about it lately.
>ZuckerBERG
This alone loses him many votes, the JQ is becoming unstoppable since the Weinstein debacle,
>Billionaire vs. billionaire election
low turnout likely
>Roboticness
Can he think on his feet in a debate situation? He's a turbonerd, they thrive in planned situations but can be easily thrown for a loop.
>Facebook
How would this be handled during the campaign? Forced to take temporary leave? Mass exodus likely.

Meme early, meme often.

>Apologizing resonates with democratic voters.
No, they're sandbagging him and he took the bait.

How can he run for president if he "helped Super Mega Hitler Drumph get elected by colluding with Russia to destroy Hillary!"? His apology is as good as a "confession".

lol, are they serious with these pictures? No wonder people think he's a robot.

whoa i also eat toast

God he's so fucking ugly, he looks like a cartoon character brought into the human world, but with the same proportions.

When the river of industry money figures out a way to pay YOU for YOUR data over another Facebook type platform this faggot will be erased from memory.
Technology abhors a middle man.

who the fuck besides us is talking about the jewish question? weinstein .. nobody has mentioned that hes jewish. you cant do that on a public forum

I know, he's got my vote.

> normies getting redpilled on Facebook by the day
> friend lists were purged en masse 2026
> Silicon Valley drinks the coolaid
> Chad Sixpack shares breitbart to thousands every day no matter who is his friend

Zuck is Fucked

>weinstein .. nobody has mentioned that hes jewish
That's the beauty of it, you don't even have to. His name might as well be Schlomo Dreidelberg,

what i mean, pirate, is that while posters on Sup Forums might see ((weinstein)) normies just see [hollywood] or something. you know, they dont see race - they are colorblind. but then again i am used to living in cities and colleges that voted hillary .. is it different in rural areas?

Newfag can't Sup Forums

>Schlomo Dreidelberg

in addition all that shit OP listed, zuckelcuck has a pet nigger bff to go jogging with.
stay gelly, Sup Forumsfags (pic related)

cucks himself while he runs
cuck-to-go pls
take with a superiour kenyan

Only a few years until we wage memetic warfare against Zucc the Cuck

Pathetic

>most obvious bait ever
>burgers fall for it

I always knew burgers are retards but wooah

is he gonna be ok?

i know, right.
hard to believe that one man can embody everything everyone should want to be. why he isn't already emporium equminius is beyond me.
there's something god-like about him; he kinda looks like zeus.

"uncuckable" lol, what a dumbass. Didn't cuckerberg advocate for a basic income?
I guess if you are cucked by default then you are considered uncuckable

>Uncuckable

He is the definition of cuck.

wait a minute, OP...you're a nigger?
geez.
sorry about all the nigger stuff.
thought you were just a faggot.

i have a few questions:

whutz bait?
how can hamburgers be retarded?
what can i do to help elect President Zuckerstein?

user, are you a womyn or prepubescent teen?
that's just a godawful meme, user.

kys.

First Mark will get Steamrolled by the Don because First of all you never mess with the trump, and second you never tug on superman cape. and Three you just got done fucking with the people and eventually your gonna get fucked. So Bring it "Zuckie Cuck" come from your corner and try to fight you'll only get your feelings hurt and run back to the corner again because your a cry baby bitch.

>Pirate
shit forgot I had that on, thanks matey.
To your point, (((Hollywood))) has been around for a long time but it was unmentionable on tv/radio because you would be instantly deplatformed unless it was a jew saying it.

wow.
pawerrfil wurds, senpai.

i get nervous reading that, and i haven't even voted for zuckerman yet.

i wanna sweetie-pie copypasta your pasta, user.

I won't be voting for a Jew, and my brother-in-law is one.

i vote for this anons kike brother in law..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
to be convicted of aggravated blood libel in the 2nd degree.

Always, always, ALWAYS en face photo of him to hide that (((nose))), and overexposed to make him appear whiter than white, and this dead stare from the depth of his satanicexcrementboiling soul.

GTFO

trump won't be president long enough to end him. but to be sure

the zuckster is going down

facebook is going to get fucked in the ass

He does not necessarily have control of his own platform.

Mind games are never as simple as you think they are -- they must be built with layering so people of all perceptions and backgrounds are hedged towards your objective. This is something cuckerburg is fundamentally incapable of doing.

>mfw polls show that Hillary Clinton re-running in 2020 would be more likely to win than Mark Zuckerberg.

Yeah, I'm ready for the first robot president.

>checked
I want him to run 2020 just to see the rekage and the shitstorm that Faceberg will turn into. Sup Forums spared few and memed with a vengeance.