Why do Christian retards think their religion is the only one that exists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z59gAXZ0ksQ
youtu.be/rSt-zUh0ifg?list=PLmiAycMDMUDMgzylEi17gYeamq8s1ncrq&t=909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

another (((slide))) thread

Its the only one that matters

Bump

because christmas is the only one that matters in america if shitskins want to celebrate a goat fucking holiday they can celebrate in their own fucking country

Why don’t Christians just admit that they’re a sect of Judaism? We’re not so bad bubeleh.

What Christianity bestows goes with us into all ages of time to come and will still be one of the essential impulses in humanity when religion, as we know it, is no longer in existence. Even when religion as such has been transcended, Christianity will remain. The fact that it was first of all a religion is connected with the evolutionary process of humanity. But Christianity as a world-view is greater than all religions.

- R.S.

2pbp

Because Christianity is a superior religion deal with it you kike

We don't.

But Westerns care about their religion. Christianity.
Maybe you're a sandnigger

>anti-Semite
>worships Jewish deity
you christfags never cease to amuse me.

well its the only religion being supressed right now besides Buddhists
so it must be pretty important

hasn't even read Urantia.

>muh dead kike on stick XD
Go back to eating Cheetos you fat pagan loser

why do you pander to every other religion just because you hate christians?

youtube.com/watch?v=z59gAXZ0ksQ

noyce

Love seeing all this backbone in one thread

Nobody actually says happy holidays in November you'd get a weird look

>he hasn’t even read some obscure book no one has heard of, what a dumbass.
Really bruh?

Serious.

/thread

I’m not a pagan. Call me a kike, heeb, yid, whatever, but don’t call me a pagan.

Everyone knows about that shit just like ra and the reptilian archons and kundalini and everything else that is now common knowledge thanks to the internet.

What are you then? Please don't be a atheist

Really you're absolutely ridiculous. Please don't embarrass the rest of us.

A Jew.

Oy vey

I was raised celebrating Christmas, so I wish people a Merry Christmas.
If you are Jewish, feel free to wish me Happy Hannukah, and likewise for the other faiths.
It's when people tell me what not to say for PC reasons that I get pissed.

If someone wishes me a happy whatever their holiday is, I'll thank them for imparting good will upon me, and I'll wish them a merry Christmas in return. I share mine, you share yours. If you're angry I want you to enjoy the holiday, then I'll instead tell you to fuck yourself, because evidently you don't want good will.

WHY?
>Everyone in the western world (including fedora tippers), that's not from certain parts of Asia and Africa, identifies December as Christmas time not [insert goat fucking festival here] time.
>This is because pretty much everyone either is or knows someone that is Christian
>This includes black people and illegals from south of the US border
So strange op I cant imagine why

Why does faggot nigger OP spam Sup Forums with jewish niggery?

Because if Christianity is true, than all other religions are false
John 14.

This vid goes to say that Christianity isn't a religion in the typical sense, because it's about people who actually met God, while others are created by man
youtu.be/rSt-zUh0ifg?list=PLmiAycMDMUDMgzylEi17gYeamq8s1ncrq&t=909

If Christianity is so good, why are they losing to China, Japan, and Korea?

Because

Judism: broke covenant
Islam: false prophet
Buddhism: basically athiesm
Hinduism: paganism

Why do 10yr old edgefags complain about Christianity all day?

THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD ACCORDING TO Sup Forums CHRISTIANS

year -100: Rome conquests the Mediterranean coast, including Judea
year 0: Jesus is born
year 100: Rome has smashed two jewish rebellions. well, Sup Forums christians told us that Jews totally love pagans tho, so may be jews wanted to be smashed. Rome extends all the way to Persia

year 200: Rome has overextended, and faces a crisis
year 300: Rome converts to Christianity. according to Sup Forums christians, Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION, so it will surely save Rome from the crisis!
year 400: Oops, it didn't. Well, Rome deserved to fall anyways. Romans were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted

year 500: Christianity is a religion of earthly power and cultural survival so it will at least keep the Mediterranean in control of christian kingdoms
year 600: Oops, North Africa is lost to Islam. Well, north africans deserved it, they were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION that is the only reason why Roman Culture was preserved.
year 700: Oops, it has lost its Holy Lands. Well, Palestianian Christians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION. Now it will REALLY contain Islam. Oh, Spaniards were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS either btw. Everyone knows Christianity is the only way to protect yourself from islam.

year 800: Charlemagne has decided that Jews should be the only bankers of his Empire, and the Church starts a series of edicts to protect them in case they need to move to a different christian kingdom when the farmers get angry. Jews totally hate Christianity tho, this is another shoah!!
year 900: Sicilians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival. Now it will REALLY contain Islam.
year 1000: Did I tell you that it was Christianity that made Europe conquer the World because it is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION? The real problem is that there have not been any real christians up to this point.

year 1100: Now that the Crusaders have started, you will truly see how Christianity made Europe strong.
year 1200: Okay, Saladin recaptured Jerusalem, but the Crusaders were not REAL CHRISTIANS, that is why God abandoned them.
year 1300: Byzantines were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they didn't pay their debts so it is OK to sack them. Please remember Christianity is the religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival of Europe

year 1400: Greeks were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity made Europe, it gave Europe the ability to defeat other people and create empires, so it is obvious that Greeks were not real Christians
year 1500: Europeans are starting to rediscover pagan art... look at that Venus of Boticelli!! The works of pagan philosophers are printed and read among intellectual circles. UUUGH... now this is horrible... Christianity IS the religion of earthly power that has saved Europe for the last 1000 years and allowed it to take over the world! This rediscovery of the pagan past can only mean that Europe will fall to Islam!! Wait... what?? An Age of Discoveries??? Spain expelled Islam and discovered a whole new continent. Well... we have found REAL CHRISTIANS AT LAST!!!
year 1600: Hhhmm... Europeans are now killing each other over disagreements about what Jesus said in his rants... well, everyone knows that Christianity is what saved Europe and made it united, so this is impossible. [insert Catholics or Protestants] are NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, and are to blame for Islam taking over the Balkans.

year 1700: BTW all these Enlightenment philosophers with strange religions ideas that are discovering a lot of stuff and making inventions are REAL CHRISTIANS.
year 1800: WTF!! FRENCH REVOLUTION!! SECULARISM!!!!!!! Europe is finished!!!! By the next century it will be conquered completely!!!
year 1900: Huh... European Empires have just conquered the entirity of Africa and Asia (minus China and Japan) plus Australia in one century, Darwin has published a theory about the origin of the species that contradicts the Bible, the political power of the Churches has been decimated by the rise of Nationalism and the Pope himself has declared himself a political prisioner Vatican City... AT LAST!! A TRULY CHRISTIAN AGE!!! Christianity is what made Europe GREAT!!! See now?

year 2000: The Jews that Charlemagne provided with vast economical power have completely hijacked our civilization. DAMN IT!!! It would have never happened if you had adopted REAL CHRISTIANITY!!!!

>retards think their religion is the only one that exis

why do muslim pig fuckers think their religion is special?

allah is haram

year 2100: Europeans were not REAL CHRISTIANS so it is okay that they got replaced by BASED AFRICANS

not the only one that exists, just the only correct one that will lead to a civilization that is great. source:history.

No one thinks it's the only religion that exists, it's just the only one that matters. Unfuck yourself, faggot.

This.

Because you are a cuck.

Christianity pulls from many religions.
Judaism and Christianity are highly divergent.
One can easily be against the modern Jewish religion and still be pro-Jesus.

Clearly Islam is the solution.

>"superior"
>gets triggered like an SJW every time he's reminded that other religions exist

Can we talk about Christianity's huge inferiority complex in this thread?

Great post, and it's another example of how Christians are basically just proto-marxists.

When Christianity fails, we're told that it "wasn't real Christianity", just like when marxism fails, marxists claim it "wasn't real marxism." They will always think of SOME excuse to why it doesn't count.

>Why do Christian retards think their religion is the only one that exists?
Isn't this absolute state of every religion?
>only muh religion is true
>all others heretics and pagans