Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-id

Leftist God replacement

The false religion of scientism.

The affirmative action astrophysicist.

What the fuck is his problem?

I'm so fucking tired of these "scientisc TV cool guys". What's the last time they EVER did something relevant in science? They do nothing but talk and talk and talk about other scientist achievements

-endously ugly apes.

>One smart half nigger excuses the teens of millions of retarded niggers worldwide

>instead of doing your job and enjoying it you have to distance yourself from 50% of your fans to be a virtue signaling nigger; que the statistics.

Is this a nigger version of a your mama joke? Are his lips that big?

It started off as an attempt to interest people in science, ultimately to attract new scientists.
It went downhill because the thing that attracted people the most was vaguely """understanding""" theoretical physics and deriving a sense of self esteem from it.
It makes people feel smart, so the "Science TV" business jumped onto that aspect and made it the main selling point. Flashy, cool, phony science for bugmen.

That's why things like Science, Religion & Politics MUST be something for the Elite only.
The common population is average. We need the best of the best, the elite.

But since we try to make everything for everyone well... everything is decadent

Tyson is as much a fraud is Nye is. They are both the niggers of science.

>What the fuck is his problem?
Dementia / Alzheimer

What a freaking dumbass...

FPBP

Do you know how much shit that "physicist" has gotten wrong? I used to like Neil DrGrasse Tyson until he went from human ------> Nigger and democrat shill. Physicist shouldn't make basic mistakes from not doing their research.

Exceptions prove the rule, nigger.

Citation please

>These fools believe in borders

Climate change & sexuality

pottery

Also, support for BLM when it was proven by a black harvard professor that 2.14 whiter are killed via cop to for every 1 black. He did no research on any of the mentioned topics and blindly supported them, I lost all respect when that happened. Now my favorite black scientist is Hakeem Oluseyi.He stayed human. I even lost respect for Morgan Freeman after his latest bullshit in the last year. And he used to be my favorite. I watched EVERY episode of Through the Wormhole. Right up until he broke his own rule. "How about instead of being a black man or white man, we'll just be men, and stop identifying".

youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ