>get slapped

Wowwowwww

>wear lewd clothes
>get raped

She deserved it

black jeopardy on snl
youtube.com/watch?v=O7VaXlMvAvk

>old man gets beat up by other old man

Guys a pussy that should have been beaten into a seizure for such a pathetic display

>Get raped by a nigger

Well, he deserves to get smacked for deliberately trying to insult the man. But also understand that this was not beating an old man...it was just a couple of bitch slaps to make the guy feel like an inferior beta.

If I were black and some white guy tries to be a condensing ass-hole and calls me a nigger I'd bitch slap him as well.

Same goes if I were Asian and someone called me a chink or a gook.

Its literally one old black man beating up a racist old white man

Not really a news story

You sound like a real nigger m8

You're gonna get slapped around too, bitch boy. Crawl out of your basement and cry nigger

You sound like a low T bugman. You're beta as fuck if you just take it. Disrespecting others is degenerate but taking disrespect is fucking pathetic.

Have you noticed that majority of these videos always conveniently leave out the part where they say nigger.

Thats what the old man gets for not being cocked, locked, and ready to rock when dealing with niggers. Always carry.

Obviously an entitled boomer. He's lucky the negro had mercy on him when he did.

>blacks and whites being friends and respecting each other

What kind of stupid world is this?

>YOU TRIPPIN' MAN
YOU TRIPPIN' MAN
>YOU TRIPPIN' MAN
YOU TRIPPIN' MAN
>YOU TRIPPIN' MAN

What did they mean by this?

The guy is either an idiot , or an oblivious victim . He was lucky it wasn't worse.

he was dieing anyways lol

Where did he say nigger?

IF you have to be around them, You dont say shit,

they arent like people in the suburbs who at worst will flip you off

>white man kills a black/brown man for no reason : He is a white hero
>black man beats a white terrorist : He is a subhuman

Stupid video. Literally just shows an old white guy being beat up with no context. I doubt an overweight and elderly guy would try to start a fight with THREE black guys. Is he drunk or something?

>Walk up to someone in a threatening way
>Call them racial slurs
>I'm supposed to feel bad that he gets his ass beat
No.

Is racism really terrorism?

>Feel bad
No one feels bad for him. The point is that niggers are stupid and violent.

Im waiting for the part where the guy says nigger, it isnt in the video so its just nigs nogging out with no context

You are legally allowed to defend yourself if someone if you believe someone intends to cause you physical harm.

Same sentiment applies to you, nigger lover.

Yea desu this seems like a alright amount of force to use. Niggers are still way to sensitive about being called niggers though. You can bet though that when this old nigger was in his youth, it would have ended a lot worse than that.

Hurting your feefees isn't illegal cuck

>Literally zero evidence the white guy called anybody nigger
>Just as likely the dumb baboon brained niggers either made it up or misheard him
>Sup Forums takes their word for it

This place is so fucking dumb sometimes.

Africans truly are the master race.

You keep the aggresion level to just language, or I'm going to rape the headless bodies of your whole family while making you watch.

Niggers are dumb
And the user base here is at least 50% nigger

>Physical harm
Approaching someone in a threatening way while using racial slurs is all you need to assume someone intends to do you physical harm
Kill yourself fag

And where is your evidence that happened, coon?

serious question: clearly we all know that the black person is the only one who broke the law here. You can't assault a person because they offended you. What is stopping real racists from baiting black people into their own deaths? For example, imagine I was a real hardcore racist and I wanted to legally kill black people
>Have CCW, loaded
>Go to urban area.
>See a black guy walking down the street
>Call him a nigger
>When he attacks me, I draw and shoot him out of self-defense

You could even have a go-pro on and pretend you're filming a documentary or vlogging or something. Wouldn't you be legally justified in this case? If a bunch of people did this, America could recondition black people to stop responding to everything with violence.

Talk shit, get hit.

Im still waiting for the proof he called them niggers

Black fragility.

There should be a campaign against beating people for using nigger.

Beginning of the video the white guy is clearly too close to the black guy and it's clear the old white man called him a nigger, he just looks like the entitled old fuck type

but they are niggers

AYYYYYE LMAO

HE WAS SAYIN YESSUH YESSUH LMAO

No way to have a first-world country with a third-world population.

ALL dark-coloured countries are poor. ALL white countries are rich.

Since they would be white the court would get them for inciting violence and then they would get them for murder and not self defense since they "started" it.

That would just perpetuate the current media narative, "all whites are racist" and all that. Black people would become more violent in response, not less.

im 100% positive that if it were a black guy coming up on a white guy saying cracker this and honkey that, and the white guy slapped him a little, he'd be getting blacked in jail pretty soon for "defending himself"

So I guess you've slapped every black person who calls you white boy, whitey, etc. You know, just to put them in their place?

you mad, nigger?

No, he's sober.

eh, it kind of proves their point though
>"you're a nigger"
>"what you say?"
>*chimps out*
>"that'll show him"
>nigger logic

>fag
you're the faggot here, retarded nigger

Bring it bitch nigger

You sound like quite a nigger -- "some body disrespek me ima hit that mufugga." Like a child would do.

You think you're defending your "respect" but you're actually just giving up your fucking dignity when you physically lash out like that. Disgusting, has no place in civil society. Why do you think so many black men kill each other -- because they act like this constantly.

Well, that's not true. We have video of a nigger chimping out on a white guy. Saw nothing to verify what you say

...and what would someone provoke you with if you were white?

Can't help but notice the Irony of who can say nigger

Sure needed alot of white to get out of the subsaharian mindset

Ozzie god of wisdom has spoken. You can tell the guy's half-assing his slaps on purpoe. If he had his fists up he could kill the guy

Can I have a video of a white man beating a black man continuously even when hes on the ground because the black man said a word the white man didnt like? Preferably one where he also yells obscenities at the downed beaten black man.

>im 100% retarded
ok

Yeah it's called "The early 1600s to about 1969"

No natural nigger looks like that it's fucking steroids. It's why they have chimp outs they have zero brain cells and are highly aggro From the testorone.
Fuck even with muscles there still ugly af

please leave, you're an actual nigger.

why do niggers think it's acceptable to attack people for expressing their 1st amendment?

This, what a pathetic race, violence is the only thing they have.
slavery was a mistake

>African gets called a nigger
>proceeds to chimp out
geee... really makes you think

you mean not learning from the Muslims and castrating them was a mistake

of course they're ugly. we've only been conditioned to see them as 'normal', but the feeling will never change. they're hideous subhumans.

>implying slavery wasn't a human universal pre-industrial era
Fuck offff.

>castrating your slave class
sure

Nuthin... just making rice.

Love that broccoli.

>keeping non-whites round about the same area as whites

What kind of a retard gets near a nigger without a gun? That's like putting your hand in the mouth of a crocodile.

Violence over a fucking word.

Just proves that nigger is such a perfect word for niggers.

Of course an Austrian would understand nigger-think.

>words hurt me so much i resort to violence
fuck off you goonty antifa faggot, shouldn't you be punching nazi's assholes with your 2 inch hermaphrodite pussypenis?

roto loco

I’m always ready for a fight with them.

And this is why niggers are a) NIGGERS and b) get shot by law enforcement daily. They have no self control. I get called names all the time it’s a part of life. And the more niggers act like niggers the more the word nigger will become apart of their life.

Chinese never do random crazy shit all of a sudden.

fuck off abbo

> mfw But nigs are sub human

yeah, and thats really why they get shot. sad but true.

So when someone calls you names your first inclination is to resort to violence? Are you a nigger or?

He looks like a Russian and Russians flap their gums all the time even when they are outnumbered 3 to 1. Russians truly are white niggers

Yea... Don't call black people niggers...

What's the deal here? Why did he call those black people niggers?

Exactly they just made that man hate niggers even more. How come no bob Marley CD in one hand and joint in the other. Oh that’s right because bob Marley is just a meme

nice try 50 cent shill

You guys really love your false equivalence

He forgot the real world isn't Sup Forums

Calling me a nigger. Isn't on tape. Tapes everything else. Probably like the fake fucking ecu shit. The liberal divisiveness has to end.

Sage fake news

I mean, the dude is clearly saying "Don't you ever say nigger again you hear me?" and the white guy clearly realizes he fucked up because he quickly changes "nigger" to "sir".

So.. We just leave this guy be?