imgur.com/a/PiAkw
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 25
>DeZ; SAA make big advance on IS, penetrate one km into the city after smashing through IS front lines
>DeZ; SAA resume assault on Deir Ezzor City, today striking IS defenses near the Industrial District led by attack choppers
>No ‘chemical weapons probe’ before evidence is given: Russian UN delegate
>500 Busraya tribesmen join the ranks of Liwa al-Quds, will assist in Abu Kamal ops
>ISIS take advantage of sandstorm in DeZ governate to launch offensive, able to capture a T-90 but were repelled by SAA and sustain serious losses
>Officers from Russian Center for Reconciliation of the opposing sides in Sy arrange return of another group of refuges to the Aleppo province
>HTS claim they seized more than 30 towns from IS in recent weeks while conducting a counter-offensive in east Hama
>FSA, Turkey agree to form ‘national’ army, parties must hand over all border crossings, weapons, and vehicles to Sy interim govt
>Sy government urges UN to stop US Coalition crimes in Syria, as US coalition continues to deny DeZ airstrike
>Iraq’s media authority issues an order to ban two Kurdish channels Kurdistan24 and Rudaw, and seize their equipments.

Prev >> 146638687 →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=82zbJ-M4VvA
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/25/us-may-intervene-in-qatar-crisis-as-fears-grow-over-long-term-rupture
theguardian.com/media/2017/oct/25/bbc-pleads-with-un-over-iran-crackdown-on-journalists
rt.com/news/407772-tracksuited-turkmen-president-on-horse/
youtu.be/FSLODa66ZJ8
rt.com/news/407800-syrian-isis-stronghold-bukamal/
youtu.be/JRYLX-DeN5M
rt.com/op-edge/407332-gaddafi-west-sirte-recolonization/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-jaEsLJQRM
twitter.com/KRSCPress/status/923385960334753792
youtu.be/4qg1uVktFdQ
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.611185&lon=36.927538&z=14&m=b&search=kafrayya
twitter.com/iraq_day/status/923388179188715521
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/923479350724489216
youtube.com/watch?v=NgxCBCe4_E4
youtube.com/watch?v=-4co1ielwFA
youtube.com/watch?v=JfqQFbQE4fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for America is the greatest country on Earth

Previous ->

Ah yes. Now I get the (you)s.

Mummy

Germany arming Kurds.

youtube.com/watch?v=82zbJ-M4VvA

This is funny because Turkey didn't let USA use it's territory to invade Iraq.

Not that I care...but I called it.

anywise, I'll leave the other thread there as a back up. let it die if u want.

Heres some related news I popped into the other thread

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/25/us-may-intervene-in-qatar-crisis-as-fears-grow-over-long-term-rupture

>US may intervene in Qatar crisis as fears grow over long-term rupture
Washington is concerned dispute is entrenching divisions and may force Qatar into a closer relationship with Iran

theguardian.com/media/2017/oct/25/bbc-pleads-with-un-over-iran-crackdown-on-journalists

>BBC appeals to UN over Iran’s crackdown on journalists
Corporation complains of ‘sustained campaign of harassment’ after assets of BBC Persian staff are frozen

When when Assad stop fucking around and just gas the Kurds already?

>GERM*n subhumans posting in this general actually believe in the holohoax fairy tale, lest their faggot asses go to jail

rt.com/news/407772-tracksuited-turkmen-president-on-horse/

>Tracksuited Turkmen president inspects construction work in capital atop his horse (VIDEO)

youtu.be/FSLODa66ZJ8

NATO seeking to add 2 new commands for fear of ‘potential conflict’ with Russia – report
NATO is reportedly mulling the creation of two new commands designed to improve allied logistics and protect supply lines – all in a bid to address weaknesses in any potential conflict with Russia, says a report by the Wall Street Journal citing sources.

rt.com/news/407800-syrian-isis-stronghold-bukamal/

>Syrian forces push towards last ISIS stronghold in Deir ez-Zor province (VIDEO)
>VIDEO
youtu.be/JRYLX-DeN5M

rt.com/op-edge/407332-gaddafi-west-sirte-recolonization/

>West eyes recolonization of Africa by endless war; removing Gaddafi was just first step

Exactly six years ago, on October 20th, 2011, Muammar Gaddafi was murdered, joining a long list of African revolutionaries martyred by the West for daring to dream of continental independence.
Earlier that day, Gaddafi’s hometown of Sirte had been occupied by Western-backed militias, following a month-long battle during which NATO and its ‘rebel’ allies pounded the city’s hospitals and homes with artillery, cut off its water and electricity, and publicly proclaimed their desire to ‘starve [the city] into submission’. The last defenders of the city, including Gaddafi, fled Sirte that morning, but their convoy was tracked and strafed by NATO jets, killing 95 people. Gaddafi escaped the wreckage but was captured shortly afterward. I will spare you the gruesome details, which the Western media gloatingly broadcast across the world as a triumphant snuff movie, suffice to say that he was tortured and eventually shot dead.

We now know, if testimony from NATO’s key Libyan ally Mahmoud Jibril is to be believed, it was a foreign agent, likely French, who delivered the fatal bullet. His death was the culmination of not only seven months of NATO aggression, but of a campaign against Gaddafi and his movement, the West had been waging for over three decades.

anyway, i'm out

Dawn is upon us. Civil twilight starts soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-jaEsLJQRM

God bless.

twitter.com/KRSCPress/status/923385960334753792

Possible that it has started north west of mosul.

>dead k***s
noice

>page 10 again

BUMP. Fuck the other /sg/ larpers. This is the real one.

>"I know more about your nation then you do" the post

can say the same about any post here about t*rkey

and yes, I automatically know more than anyone that unironically believes the holocaust myth

Finally got around to ripping this section out.
DIY ISIS APC vs SAA outpost.
This is why you have berm around your camps, or at least someone competent enough to use a RPG.

>leaving your weapons behind

and this is why they are losing

fuck ASShat

BAKING FRESH

bump

J*rdan rangebanned when?

bump

bump

>dead k*rds

Can't even fix Detroit

where is everyone?
IT'S HAPPENING!

>@IvanSidorenko1
#Iraq #Iraqi All axes have been opened & the leaders have received the orders to impose state authority
Barzani Where do you think youll go?

hama operation

In thats case, remember old memes

>k***s landgrabbing and biji'ing out
>lel we gon go to idlib n shiet
stupid cucksadists

Detroit is a nice city. It was way too big. It grew to be like millions of people during a boom. That city should be like 800k only.

kill the niggas pls

>Detroit is a nice city
Was. And that was back in the 1950's before all the race riots and black exodus.

kill all Kurdish pieces of shit

>s-stop attacking our proxies and allies!!! attack the kurds reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
LMAO

oh boy

ded thread

>the absolute city of India

We could if people acknowledged issues. The boat is sinking and everyone says the water isn't a problem.

Nigga, every fucking piece of section 8 housing can't be fixed. Detroit is just one example, yet the middle of Detroit is booming, gentrified and majority white. Things are changing but you won't hear them in the news. Chicago on the other hand...

You just leave them be, or demolish them completely. Or you get white hipsters to move in and renovate super cheaply with municipal loans. The main city is really nice and vibrant. I've visited. It's honestly not shitty anymore. Maybe 5-10 years ago yes. The suburbs north are another story though.

Popular Song in Iraq & Levant
Ebin & Comfy
So many dislike from K*rdshits
youtu.be/4qg1uVktFdQ

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.611185&lon=36.927538&z=14&m=b&search=kafrayya
this is the road (unconfirmed) and the supossed areas of attack.
if real, is humongous

>Am*rilard baker
>No /sg/ in title

Fuck you

/sg/ seems pretty knowledgeable on mid-east shit
whats the truth on soviet Afghanistan?
Asides from being gommies was it better then modern Afghanistan in retrospect?

Dude it was literally me or nothing for hours. I noticed there was no live /sg/ and tried my best. First time baking bread. Went by this.

>Ant

>first time baking
I believe you.

>Went by this
>1.8 KiB
>63x125
Now i am just disappointed or you are the ultimate baitmaster

Laughed. In defense of OP he saved the thumbnail and must of had to improvise from memory.

So they are actually launching a full scale offensive
Hope they will be able to do it without the Tigers

BAKING.

>65 replies
>baking

It's kinda complicated. It was slightly better, yes, but nothing much changed since then, except instead of the communimt puppet government fighting locals, a capitalist puppet government does the job.

The problem with afgan for the soviets is that they could take every city, but could do jack and shit about villages/mountain camps/etc. So they'd have to garrison every city.

And that was one giant waste of time.

The problem for Americans is similar, tho modern tech allows for better coverage and scouting, they stil have jack shit in a way of support from the population.

It better when zahir shah rule afghan

No, you're going to have to live with your mistake for a few hours now.

If you have to rely on that just to bake a thread then you don't need to be baking at all.

>3 threads

i was under a lot of pressure, oK!

>deyzr ez zor front in a nutshell

Its all about Idlibistan as of today t b h

Reminder to all that still no proof of SDF even being there.

I want kurds nuked so bad it hurts.

>#BREAKING #Iraq PM @HaiderAlAbadi has officially announced the start of operation to liberat Al-Qaim from #ISIS.

twitter.com/iraq_day/status/923388179188715521

Here we go!

What do you think the Iraqi isis will do?
Will they retreat to syria because syria has more potential to create chaos?

ahmet first, get a job

My name is not amet and i get paid for posting on 4chin

>Will they retreat to syria because syria has more potential to create chaos?
probably
but they can also easily hide in Iraq too

As far as I know they have a huge backing from the population in this area.
It's a no brainier isis will go into insurgent mode in the next couple of month.
Just don't know where they will concentrate its actions.
Probably not in kurd hold area's that's for sure

i start to love esad because he talks based in this interview

Why do Norks look so aesthetic?

Those uniforms!
Those nazi haircuts!
Hnnngggg.....

there are some retard voices here who want Germany to support Kurds, if need be even lobby US to support Kurds more, even if Germany would be the only country to do so

>What do you think the Iraqi isis will do?

>we dindu nuffin, we just civilianisis

Breaking: Syrian Army liberates the strategic T-2 Pumping Station in western Deir Ezzor.

Of substantial size if verified

>Breaking , Syrian Army & Allies Liberated T2 in east Homs CS
Breaking , Syrian Army & Allies Liberated T2 in east Homs CS
>Breaking , Syrian Army & Allies Liberated T2 in east Homs CS
Breaking , Syrian Army & Allies Liberated T2 in east Homs CS

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/923479350724489216

>Embed
Also why no /SG/ ?
I almost made a new thread because of that next time put /SG/

My gramps was there for his company overseeing powerplant periphery construction half a decade before the Soviet invasion. Said the people were pretty secular and proud of their heritage. Was only around Kabul though.

R&U videos,

>News reports from Al-Qaryatayn | October 24th 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=NgxCBCe4_E4

>ISIS using small drone to destroy Syrian army's ammo depot
youtube.com/watch?v=-4co1ielwFA

>RT (Russia Today) FAIL
youtube.com/watch?v=JfqQFbQE4fU

According to OP he "never baked before".

OP might be on suicide watch at this point.

I think the song is something like "we are all arabs"
I support arab nationalism. That's the only way to leave hurka durkaism and secterianism

LOL @ the previous too

didn't even notice, kek

> he doesn't stir up sectarian bullying on jewbook.
Lmao, I bet you troll Ray cumfart or banana man still

I really want middle east to get better