May Jesus Christ save you

I see so much hate, envy and misunderstanding here, this site is like all the sins of man put into a little nutshell. I hope you will find Jesus, he saved me, i know this sounds like a meme, but he will save every single one of you, the only thing you have to do is believe. He died for our sins, and he will love us til there is no human left on earth. Praise jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TWdSi0Xw4u0
youtube.com/watch?v=kPRviHmjh8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA
youtu.be/SHGUfxcVesI?t=314
youtu.be/E-N1ZAiNVwk?t=3151
youtube.com/watch?v=EOhyND5fki4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=TWdSi0Xw4u0

Amen brother.

jesus is my gardener, he is so so at best

Amen.

le dead kike on a stick meme

fuck off

Amen.

Something tells me you saw Jesus, but you disconnected from your believe, why is that brother? Jesus can only save your worldly live by saving your soul first. Return to him and you will find peace.

Jesus needs to save his clergy first.

Jesus died for the sins of the world, but a minority of people are ultimately in the elect and will choose to follow Him

Jesus is not a Institution brother. True christians don't need a church. If we want to do celibacy we do it, i we can't anymore jesus allows us to sleep with women. The church and anyone in it is not in anyway connected to Jesus or god.

This is a christian board though.
Lurk more.

>not capitalizing Jesus's name
>not capitalizing "He" and "His" in reference to Jesus
>probably not even a Fundamentalist Baptist
>probably a fag loving, funhouse church-going commie
You're saved by virtue of your faith my friend, but your wages will be low.

Posting relevant videos

Meaning of life & definition of God;
youtube.com/watch?v=kPRviHmjh8Q

Christianity for dummies;
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHryi8etvA

Old vs new covenant;
youtu.be/SHGUfxcVesI?t=314

Intro to reincarnation;
youtu.be/E-N1ZAiNVwk?t=3151

hey.. the pic on the right.. if you split and mirror it.. results in epic spiritual insights

Religions are just a collection of metaphors that retards like you take literally.

Not true. The people here do not express Christian values at all. Pretty much the opposite.

Jesus doesn't give a fuck about gays or fags, he just cares about the future and well being of our race. Just know yourself and where your penis has been, everyone was gay once in their life. And if one person that is gay does bad in this world to children or to other humans he will get his punishment, but will always have a place with god. No human soul no matter how corrupted and bad will be saved by jesus. No human is bad in their essence, it is only always their corrupted minds. Jesus want's to find a way to connect all humans in a free and accepting society. The bad and hating ones will be sorted out in time. Jesus knows the way, and everything that is is because jesus wanted it that way. It is all part of the divine plan of god.

I hope jesus cures your paranoia.

Can you guys explain to me the concept of non-violence and turn the other cheek? I get that it's for an individual level, and how Jesus praised the Roman soldier and didn't ask him to give up his service. Then Paul sought the help of the garrison against an angry mob and didn't practice non-violence. So Jesus and the Apostles preached non-violence but at the same time there was room to defend yourself.

So what's the basic gestalt on non-violence and self defense?

>Jesus doesn't give a fuck about gays or fags, he just cares about the future and well being of our race.
>the homosexual shall not inherit the kingdom of heaven
dont pretend like jesus excuses your faggotry.

>Just know yourself and where your penis has been, everyone was gay once in their life
>everyone was gay once in their life

Speak for yourself Hans.

Jesus is love, and when humans love, no matter how, jesus loves it too. As long as no suffering is created by your doings jesus accepts anything.

Stop projecting your hatred into your believe.

>he just cares about the future and well being of our race

what, the arab race or the jewish race, lmao?

wrong. gays can't be saved, they are like reprobate silver. incapable of believing in Christ, which, based on your response, you may have a similar problem.

Stop pretending brother, it's natural.

>May Jesus Christ save you
Amen! Praise the Lord!

Every race.
If you mean hardcore gaylords then yes, propably. But they still have a place in Jesus hearth even if they don't know/believe it.

I just wanted to say that we should stop hating other humans, islamists should stop hating the west, and Christians should stop hating gays and abortions. Jesus never wanted hate. Because hate fuels more hate, it's an never ending cycle.

Jesus was betrayed by the ashkenanzi jews that plague and rule this world today. The crusades have shown themselves a year ago and revealed to the world they live. The time for talk is over lads. Christianity wasnt always at the state it is now. The current church is corrupt as well. That said we all have our sins, I myself have much to atone for. The crusades are returning, that is one thing you can see that will be a pushback against the degeneracy we see here today.

Turn the other cheek is misunderstood for the most part. It isn't a sign of hit my other cheek and I shan't fight, it is hit my other cheek and you make your intentions clear, it's offering a duel. When it comes to violence in general I'm not certain. When it comes to the protection of your fellow Christians there shouldn't be any mistake that you are to protect them.

Crack open your Bible sometime.
God isn't this all loving, peace and unity hippie the Jews want you to think he is.
Faggots are irredeemable and God has turned their minds foul because they are the worst kind of sinner.
Jesus, thereby, definitely doesn't love it when pedophiles go out and butt fuck each other.

homosexuality naturally causes suffering. gays are more prone to disease and mental illness. they are highly likely to attempt suicide at least once. STDs are rampant and so is pedophilia. there is a reason why he said fags will not enter heaven.

You can not blame anyone for the crucifixion of Jesus. Jesus died for them too. You talk like an militaristic islamist. If your main goal in life isn't 100% love and acceptance you can't call yourself a christian.

Christianity isn't a meme "DEUS VULT KILL ALL HEATHENS" Religion, like you want to believe, it's a religion of love and unity that thrives to bring peace to the whole world by love and understanding not by war and hate.

The only thing natural about homosexuality is that they'll naturally burn for all eternity.

>Because hate fuels more hate, it's an never ending cycle.
That's STAR WARS not the Bible.
I like how you post that but apparently didn't read the comments. He fucking owned that skin-worshipper.

I hope jesus gifts you insight about real freedom. Hate for other groups always results in slavery.

race isnt about skin, man.

Your love is why Islam has killed many Christians in the past. Your weakness is why many died. You spit on the dead and laugh about it.

You seriously need to read a Bible. You're so far off base it isn't even funny. Yeah, Christianity is not a war-based religion like Islam, you're right. But neither is it accepting of sodomites, adulterers, fornicators, witches, etc. It's just that ZOG fucked the laws of the land up.

And still we are here.

I just want to tell everyone that hate and fear will never not in a thousand years solve any of the problems we are facing. It never did. Hate only results in war and endless suffering. JEsus tried to stop that. War, hate, envy, greed will never solve anything but makes everything much more worse, jesus teaches to live in the now and feel god everywhere you go. I hope you all get saved.

Amen and goodbye.

Jesus died over 2000 years ago are you retarded.

Met an elderly man at church. Seemed like a solid guy, knew his stuff and he seemed to be genuine. One day he came up in a conversation when another elder remarked that he hadn’t been Saved.
Of course the basic message is that JC died for Humanity’s sins generally and your sins specifically, if you choose to see it like that and take it in and personalise it, and then commit. With that, your sins are forgiven and you can go forth clean.
The elderly man could understand the message, and truly desired it, but he was struggling to get there. He believed that God’s forgiveness is real, the problem was that he couldn’t forgive his own self.

Jesus wasn't white

nigger, he couldn't even save himself

MAY A JEW SAVE YOU

LOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK THAT RABBI!

Yeah jesus died for our sins to spend the rest of eternity in paradise. That's not much of a sacrifice.

Now if he died and went to hell for our sins... Id be a follower... More than likely.

MARRIAGE A NIGGER GOY!

THE ALT-RIGHT

PREACHER

SAID

SO

>kneeling to a jew on a stick
No thanks. I'll stick to white Gods.

I will not worship a semitic martyr. I. Will. Not. Fucking kike.

grade a autist

He actually did go to hell for three days.
You mean the apolitical Fundamental Baptist preacher who actually takes the Bible seriously said so. You're just butt mad he's turning Christians against Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOhyND5fki4

ftw

Delete this total (((coincidence))) right now you anti-semite

God saves. Jesus of 2000 years ago is dead. The "Jesus" who come to save is a different man. He isn't coming to save everyone. He is coming with a sword dripping in blood. You really should stop hating niggers and niggers should stop acting like niggers also. Not that i think anyone is a nigger, but i got to speak your stupid language.

Well, he did visit hell but that was to redeem the irredeemable. I don't think you are aware of the full story and the sacrifice that was made. I can enlighten you but it is probably best you read the story for yourself.

Jesus angered the Jews, I sure hope you do realize that. The Jews were full of hatred for Jesus. Enough anger, fellow burger.

mental illness: the post

>that's not much of a sacrifice

did you not read the description of the crucifixion in the Gospel? to endure that kind of pain for even a heathen like you to have a shot at salvation is what I'd call a sacrifice

I will believe in Jesus when His Church calls another Crusade to eliminate the evil muslim and all homosexuals and other profligates.

The kikes are vile *because* they are Christkillers.

Nah, almost all the premisses when it comes to the human nature, nationalism and moral values are christian tier.
Our shell may be rotten, but our pearl is christian.

Ask a muslim born secret christian anything.

What happens if you want to leave the church? Will they really kill you?

Nobody knows about my belief. I just pray differently in a more christian way. Don't go to churches or mosques but I do have a metal cross

Do you use Quran verses to pray?

Why would you show a modern neoclassical rendition of the battle of Rocroi? The French and Spanish army of Flanders were both Catholic. The Moors were even defeated in la Reconquista before Cordoba ever developed the tercio formation.

Perhaps we could meme reparations from jews for killing Christ the way every other group demands shit from whites for one reason or another

Nope, my native language and english.

Amen German brother, see you beyond the grave!
Also pic related

I prefer to treat the jew as he deserves to be treated. For instance, the Russians were fond of boiling them alive. Considering what they do in America, that seems entirely reasonable to me.

Good idea user!

WORSHIP

JEW GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORSHIP IT!

WORSHIP RABBI JESUS

HE WILL BURN YOU IN HELL!

WORSHIP HIM OR DIE IN HELL!

HELL!

WE WILL KILL YOU!

DUES VALT!

WE WILL KILL YOU FOR NOT WORSHIPING THE JEW!

DIE FOR THE JEW IN ISRAEL!

SATAN ISN'T JESUS' SHADOW

SATAN IS NEW

DIE FOR THE JEW!

OR WE WILL DUES VALT YOU!

FUCK YOU PAGANS!

FUCK YOUR ANCESTORS

FUCK YOUR RACE!

JESUS IS THE BEST!

RABBI IS GOD!

JEWS ARE CHOSEN!

BAD JEWS ARE SATAN!

JESUS ISN'T SATAN!

JESUS IS CREATOR OF EXISTENCE

A RABBI CREATED EXISTENCE

JEWS CREATED THE UNIVERSE!

Evil plan.
Didn't work out actually.

Save me from what? He didn't even save you from Sup Forums.

Jesus will never be found because it is mythological. All god(s) are man made. So sad to see some much weakness fueled by fear mongering vomited by the delusional.

I want to be a Christian but stuff like this is just too revolting. If it's not priests molesting their kids, it's priests pushing race-mixing or white Christians adopting african kids or pushing for multiculturalism (in white countries only of course) in the name of Christianity.

On one hand, it makes me thing there's something to Christianity, since the servants of evil are so intent on making it look bad, but it seems like 80%+ of Christians are either cuckolds or pedophiles.

Oh so your okay with me coming into your home and killing your children in front of you and raping your wife in front of you. Is that what love and acceptance is? So what’s the difference in cultural murder? I worship God in my own way not through a kike myth meant to tame the empathic rage of the white man

>t. brainlet

You do need institutions as a believing Christian.
Read the Bible, accept Jesus Christ as your savior and you're good to go.

Another edgelord that thinks he's enlightened xen master president for pointing out God's are derived from stories.

Ya done?

Much less than that, however, many are hypocrites; but hey, Pharisees and Sadducees existed back in Jesus' time too. You don't have to associate with them user. You do you, you worship God.

Stop swearing.

THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD ACCORDING TO Sup Forums CHRISTIANS

year -100: Rome conquests the Mediterranean coast, including Judea
year 0: Jesus is born
year 100: Rome has smashed two jewish rebellions. well, Sup Forums christians told us that Jews totally love pagans tho, so may be jews wanted to be smashed. Rome extends all the way to Persia

year 200: Rome has overextended, and faces a crisis
year 300: Rome converts to Christianity. according to Sup Forums christians, Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION, so it will surely save Rome from the crisis!
year 400: Oops, it didn't. Well, Rome deserved to fall anyways. Romans were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted

year 500: Christianity is a religion of earthly power and cultural survival so it will at least keep the Mediterranean in control of christian kingdoms
year 600: Oops, North Africa is lost to Islam. Well, north africans deserved it, they were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they were corrupted. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION that is the only reason why Roman Culture was preserved.
year 700: Oops, it has lost its Holy Lands. Well, Palestianian Christians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION. Now it will REALLY contain Islam. Oh, Spaniards were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS either btw. Everyone knows Christianity is the only way to protect yourself from islam.

year 800: Charlemagne has decided that Jews should be the only bankers of his Empire, and the Church starts a series of edicts to protect them in case they need to move to a different christian kingdom when the farmers get angry. Jews totally hate Christianity tho, this is another shoah!!
year 900: Sicilians were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity is a religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival. Now it will REALLY contain Islam.
year 1000: Did I tell you that it was Christianity that made Europe conquer the World because it is a religion of EARTHLY POWER AND CULTURAL CONSERVATION? The real problem is that there have not been any real christians up to this point.

year 1100: Now that the Crusaders have started, you will truly see how Christianity made Europe strong.
year 1200: Okay, Saladin recaptured Jerusalem, but the Crusaders were not REAL CHRISTIANS, that is why God abandoned them.
year 1300: Byzantines were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, they didn't pay their debts so it is OK to sack them. Please remember Christianity is the religion of Earthly Power and Cultural Survival of Europe

year 1400: Greeks were NOT REAL CHRISTIANS. Christianity made Europe, it gave Europe the ability to defeat other people and create empires, so it is obvious that Greeks were not real Christians
year 1500: Europeans are starting to rediscover pagan art... look at that Venus of Boticelli!! The works of pagan philosophers are printed and read among intellectual circles. UUUGH... now this is horrible... Christianity IS the religion of earthly power that has saved Europe for the last 1000 years and allowed it to take over the world! This rediscovery of the pagan past can only mean that Europe will fall to Islam!! Wait... what?? An Age of Discoveries??? Spain expelled Islam and discovered a whole new continent. Well... we have found REAL CHRISTIANS AT LAST!!!
year 1600: Hhhmm... Europeans are now killing each other over disagreements about what Jesus said in his rants... well, everyone knows that Christianity is what saved Europe and made it united, so this is impossible. [insert Catholics or Protestants] are NOT REAL CHRISTIANS, and are to blame for Islam taking over the Balkans.

year 1700: BTW all these Enlightenment philosophers with strange religious ideas that are discovering a lot of stuff and making inventions are REAL CHRISTIANS.
year 1800: WTF!! FRENCH REVOLUTION!! SECULARISM!!!!!!! Europe is finished!!!! By the next century it will be conquered completely!!!
year 1900: Huh... European Empires have just conquered the entirity of Africa and Asia (minus China and Japan) plus Australia in one century, Darwin has published a theory about the origin of the species that contradicts the Bible, the political power of the Churches has been decimated by the rise of Nationalism and the Pope has declared himself a political prisioner in Vatican City... AT LAST!! A TRULY CHRISTIAN AGE!!! Christianity is what made Europe GREAT!!! See now?

year 2000: The Jews that Charlemagne provided with vast economical power have completely hijacked our civilization. DAMN IT!!! It would have never happened if you had adopted REAL CHRISTIANITY!!!!
year 2100: Europeans were not REAL CHRISTIANS so it is okay that they got replaced by BASED AFRICANS

I hope you die a slow death in a hot car fire you weak minded faggot-

God Bless you Brothers and Sisters.
May you find your way to the Heavenly Father!

Calm down Herschel. This is a "no kvetching" zone.

Jesus is Lord.

>For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Indeed. I was raised Catholic but am looking into Orthodox. Still wary of organized religion but I am reading Bible and trying to help people find God wherever I can. I was a fedora tipper for 10 years.

>Still wary of organized religion but I am reading Bible and trying to help people find God wherever I can. I was a fedora tipper for 10 years.
I'm in the same boat, brother.

bump

>lay down your arms and surrender society to be systematically deconstructed on the off chance that some sky man is real and will give you good boy points for tendies after you die

no thanks

WORSHIP

JEW GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORSHIP IT!

WORSHIP RABBI JESUS

HE WILL BURN YOU IN HELL!

WORSHIP HIM OR DIE IN HELL!

HELL!

WE WILL KILL YOU!

DUES VALT!

WE WILL KILL YOU FOR NOT WORSHIPING THE JEW!

DIE FOR THE JEW IN ISRAEL!

SATAN ISN'T JESUS' SHADOW

SATAN IS NEW

DIE FOR THE JEW!

OR WE WILL DUES VALT YOU!

FUCK YOU PAGANS!

FUCK YOUR ANCESTORS

FUCK YOUR RACE!

JESUS IS THE BEST!

RABBI IS GOD!

JEWS ARE CHOSEN!

BAD JEWS ARE SATAN!

JESUS ISN'T SATAN!

JESUS IS CREATOR OF EXISTENCE

A RABBI CREATED EXISTENCE

JEWS CREATED THE UNIVERSE!
!

Good News for all of you! We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

>(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world. The West will not be conquered by another human empire. It will be conquered by Christ himself. How long until imminent empire collapse(politically, socially, economically) and another human empire can take over? Many anons here have helped me narrow this down to 20-30 years.

Do you know what happens next?

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gali·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

I took all my sins and placed them into homunculi
just to be on the safe side

fucking kidding me? That photo on the right has been split and mirrored. Fucking laughable bullshit agitpro, brah. weak shit.