Imagine you, a naive moderate...

Imagine you, a naive moderate, and your diverse bunch of friends are walking along and see this message printed on a flyer. Your Latinx friend cries out, "WHITE SUPREMACISTS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD?!" Your black friend snaps, "This? This is NOT okay." Your heart begins racing as you stare at the poster. Your friends are chattering in the background as you come to a realization. You interject, "But hey, I'm white. I was born this way, didn't choose to. It's not wrong to be okay with your herita-" They cut you off. "THIS IS WHITE SUPREMACY." "Honey, you are privileged and won't ever understand." You are alone, outnumbered, with friends that seem quick to want to work without you and stab you in the back. You know deep in your heart that simply being white isn't a crime. It's something no one should be ashamed of. Why is that so bad? Nervous, you shift the conversation to another topic. Something or another you heard on John Oliver last week. This moment doesn't sit well in your stomach. It bothers you the rest of the day. You go home and get on your computer, open Google, and type in "What is white identity?"

Other urls found in this thread:

whatfontis.com/AF_Karbon-Light.similar
reddit.com/r/boston/comments/78f97m/photo_of_one_of_the_racist_and_problematic_flyers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God’s work my dude

>80% black poster
Are you trying to spend a fortune on black ink?

Black ink matters

i want to live in the world where it is okay to be white.

where its ONLY okay to be white

>MUH WHITE PRIDE

Nobody is stopping Germans from celebrating Von Steuben day. No on is stopping the Irish from celebrating St. Patrick's day. People get upset when they see calls for white pride, because it's VERY closely linked to outright white supremacy. You can blame people like Richard Spencer making that link tighter.

>hitler digits have been checked

Checked. This is the first step. Putting this up around your town will freak minorities out just like in op. They will whine and cry so much white will ask whats wrong. The minorities will show them this and most whites will think "WTF?"

This font and all caps is too aggressive.

Got you covered

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!! BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!! Are you saying BLM is black supremacy because it doesn't include Somalians, Nigerians, South Africans, and the host of other black nations?

This is actually really good. Nice job to whoever came up with it. Definition of succinct and effective.

The official date for this is November 1st.

That's the one. Slick and friendly. This will go on all of my Russian sock accounts.

Kek'd

bump

>Not realizing blacks in America lost all national identity in the trans atlantic slave trade and thus had to build an entirely new identity around "blackness"

More than lives, that's beyond dispute.

We need this translated.
EUROBROS
ASSEMBLE!

Has the font been identified?
I know Dutch.

Love it. Hits that gay hipster minimalist aesthetic

Remember the Uncle Sam "It's ok to be white" poster that got called "hateful"

Thats why we need this to explode. Remember the wwe trump tweet and how we got hundreds of memes from that.

White America is waking up

The font is Karbon, light

The plan was to put them up on November 1st right?

>Not realizing that same argument applies to whites that immigrated to America and intermixed with each other, destroying nationalities and leaving only "whiteness"

>implying I give a shit about black people

The faster whites realize they are a minority the better.

My new fave in the arsenal of memetic warfare. Nov.1 gents posters across the Western Hemisphere.

yeah

Oh sure. Nationalism is all the rage these days. Especially with the "neo-german-irish-american".

You're right man, white identity's fixtation with supremacy is totally justified , and there's really no reason they should stand down now that they are being btfo by people of colour.

good, we need more normies in our movement. I overhear more and more normies joining us every week. Today I heard a normie explaining to his friend why the female wage gap is a myth, and later I heard a different normie complaining to his friend about how everyone is so easily offended nowadays.

Well, fuck.
Gotta spend Shekels on that one.

The Dutch translation would be:
"Het is okay om blank te zijn."

That being said, I'm not sure if identity politics are battled the same way in continental Europe as they are in the UK and its former colonies.
The US, UK and Canada seem to be the largest hives of SJW's.

People in Belgium, for instance, say nigger all the time. Even the lefties.
Their reaction to that flyer is most likely "Uhu".

>implying my support of a poster that say "it's ok to be white" = white supremacy

>implying a poster that says "its ok to be white" is terrible and threatens you

>i want to live in the world where it is okay to be white.
Argentina
>where its ONLY okay to be white
not Argentina

Bump. Keep up the good work.

"It's ok to be white" doesn't even show up on google trends. We need to change this

Tumblr is outside, on your left.

>I like being black
Good for you
>I like being white
OMG RACIST!!

Similar free fonts
whatfontis.com/AF_Karbon-Light.similar

its okay to be Argentinian

Checked on the last one. It's ok Argentina. Your white. Feel free to put these posters up.

kek

good joke

Made this one. I like this font personally.

Dutch version

This is atrocious

yuck/10

If anything I would do the opposite
"IT'S OKAY (big) to be white (tiny)".
That would actually highlight how afraid people are to state this simple fact.

So futuristic! Cool!

They are the worst western and central sub-saharan africa had to offer. If they had an IQ higher than what is considered retarded they could piece together their actual ethnic background. But instead they go with KANGZ IN EGYPT NIGGUH.

The way this Reddit thread blew up shows how much this scares the commies:. reddit.com/r/boston/comments/78f97m/photo_of_one_of_the_racist_and_problematic_flyers

this guy gets it.

This could be a game changer folks. Believe me.

I suggest posting early on the day of halloween, because if you wait until the day after you will have missed the massive target of opportunity that is parents walking around with their kids, some of which will agree with the message, and some of which will flip the fuck out and ensure proper media exposure.
I also suggest you paste them in areas where they will be visible after sun down, printed with low visibility in mind, and along the most likely trick or treating routes

>supremacy

This was the whole point of that poster.

You put something up that should be a meaningless and obvious statement " it's OK to be white" and watch lefties lose their shit.

That's right white boy. Even accepting yourself as who you are makes you a racist.
>IT IS NOT OK TO BE WHITE. IT'S NOT OK TO TALK ABOUT BEING WHITE. IT'S NOT OK TO BE OK WITH BEING WHITE.
>its OK for anyone else but not you cause your white.

That's how we bring white men over to the right.

>Nov 4 is supposed to be "Antifa revolution"

Anything we can do in that context, timing wise?

i ordered 125 stickers from uprinting but they havent sent the proofs in 24 hr...
is they reacsis?

Fake pic.

>Your Latinx friend cries out, "WHITE SUPREMACISTS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD?!" Your black friend snaps, "This? This is NOT okay."

99% of minorities in America don't say this stuff. No one actually does this in real life you faggot.

Go to bed stormnigger.

C'est correct d'être blanc

After hours of research you realize that white identity is a meaningless term, and that basing your identity in something as trivial and inconsequential as race and the achievements of others is foolish. You then proceed with rest of your life escaping identity politics and collectivism.

>99% of minorities in America don't say this stuff.

>puling facts out of her ass
Found the fat blue haired lesbian.

I dunno man, we don’t have spics or niggers...or such posters or white guilt propaganda

I've seen it spic

Truth is there are 2 sexes, and at least 3 genders. Gender has nothing to do with sex, it is all about grammar, but the young'uns have been deliberately confused by (((feminists))) about what sex and gender are.

3rd gender.?

Someone make one like a "Got milk?" poster

Got White heritage?
It's okay

I would but I have no access to shoops atm

>correct
Haha, how Quebecois.

Wouldn't that translate to "It's the right thing to be white?" in France?

>no one is publicly shitting on and shaming white people goy, what are you talking about

>lets all just get along and let in millions more BASED minorities who definitely don't hate whitey

Neutral

Hermaphrodites, or asexuals.

Realistically, the sex/gender distinction can make good sense, but the left is fucking retarded and tries to argue that everything is socially constructed. No. God, fucking hell, no. To make babby, you need sperm + egg.
Male = one who makes sperm in their bodies
Female = one who makes eggs in their bodies

The autism about gender comes up because there isn't an iron clad reason that only women wear skirts, and that it is a social custom for women to wear skirts. In other countries, men wear kilts or togas, so there is a recognition that at least part of our identity about being male or being female is negotiated with the larger society, but ffs these faggots try to argue that there is no such thing as biological sex by reeeeeeing about chimerism and people with chromosomal defects like XXY or XYY.

It's really a kind of math envy, where in math, if you find just one element which does not fit into a particular set, it must belong to a different set. Hence it doesn't matter that 99% of males have a functioning penis and balls which produce sperm, or that 99% of females have a functioning uterus which produce eggs and can grow babies- all they care about is finding the one or two in a million people who were born without a dick, or born without a uterus, and claiming that this necessitates entirely new categories being created in order to accommodate them.

Nothing really wrong with being of European descent.

>oy vey no white pride, just German pride, btw Mohammed is also German
>if you call this idea out for being stupid and ridiculous then you're the reason it's the case
The eternal Sup Forumsckold strikes again.

At least post the original.

Winter is coming

>self-conscious, insecure faggots who blame their lives being shit on an over exaggerated notion of everyone being out to get them

Everyone just wants to be safe and be loved. Your lives are not where you want them to be because you're losers. It's no one else's fault, Sorry to break it to you. Seek help.

Haven't been this excited for Halloween in a long time.

this
>no white pride
It used to just be American pride but you shitskins have destroyed what it means to be American. So now we're celebrating being white, it's essentially the same thing

>continue your adolescence
>data is racist
>accept nihilism
>don't infringe on people who infringe on you
>if you don't want to live with barbarians, you're a bad person

You're such a naive faggot

I'm seriously considering posting these all over my former college's campus while everyone is watching sportsball
>people get mad at non confrontational message and the backlash in the MSM red-pills whites outside of the school
>white students see the message and backlash on campus and become more sympathetic
It's a win-win

Neo-European detected, goy has been seen countering argument with a virtue signaling straw man...prepare to remove hamburger my bolsheviks.

I'd ask you to record it, but I'm such an oldfag that I forget these days everyone is recording everything.
Ahhh, the era of e-celebs...

>People get upset when they see calls for white pride, because it's VERY closely linked to outright white supremacy. You can blame people like Richard Spencer making that link tighter.

Go fuck yourself commie. Thank God that white people are catching on to the genocide that the globalists have planned for them. We're all waking up, and we are going to start looking out for our tribe and our blood. Fuck the rest of the country.

no. not yet
keep it on here, keep it to discord
no hashtags, no discussion elsewhere, let them set the tone

once they chimp out at "its okay to be white" they will be ending themselves
after the first, yes, engage everywhere but let them make the first move

If it goes as planned, I don't even need to record it. Any "racism" on campus is national news nowadays
>eg. shit swastika

NIGGERS BTFO
>JEWS BTFO

>self-conscious, insecure faggots who blame their lives being shit on an over exaggerated notion of everyone being out to get them
You just literally described the entire diversity/leftist movement.

Like picture perfect man, I will use this exact line against people who think diversity quotas/racial scholarships/organizations should be a thing.

Poor quality trolling. People will think this flyer is unironic, and not in a good way. It makes whites look weak, like white is a disability and society should be accepting of it, or like there is an open question as to whether whites should exit here. Are you of Jewish descent, OP?

>You can blame people like Richard Spencer making that link tighter.
But he denies white genocide, and believes in the holocaust. I don't see why anyone has a problem with him.

>Most whites barely even know what countries they hail from yet they work together and enjoy the various european christian cultures that have blended together
>blacks started doing pretty well, but jews and corrupt politicians fucked them up by "feeding the birds" in the 60s and totally decimate their up and coming communities because there is no longer incentive to work

Tell me more about this new retarded theory you have there, and tell me why it's not what I have above. You can even see this "feeding the birds" attitude has been affecting some of the lower class whites as well (but no where near as much), and the upper class buys into it because it "feels good" and they can show all their friends how tolerant they are.